Ratings for Dr. Jack B. Rusen

Seems able to find referrals when he feels he needs to. Very through but to the point.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

have been seeing Jack for 20 years always great referrals when needed not a pill pusher tries to look rather than giving them immediately-does come off sometimes as to busy

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I have seen referrals from Dr Rusen for a number of years, and all of his patients have been quite happy with him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Rusen was extrmely rude and condesending to me. I went in knowing I had a bladder infection, (as I have recoccuring ones)and when the results were confirmed, he said he wanted me to wait a few more days to see if it got worse! I told him absolutley not, that I knew what it was and asked for medication. If he had bothered to open my file he would of seen that this is an ongoing issue for me and made note of what I was resisitant to. He then became very condescending to me,saying out loud as he wrote in my file that I was insisting on medication and even told me to be quiet once while I was talkng to him. To top it off, he perscribed me the very medication I can;t have! Don't go to this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

THE WORST dr ever. see for yourself if you want. forced me to take medication i specifically said i didnt want.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, no time for talkers, gets to the point.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Rusen for a couple years now and I'm finally leaving him and going to see a new family doctor. Not only does he not seem concerned about my ongoing health issues--I've lost confidence recently in his ability to understand his own clinic's internal systems. Last time I visited his clinic he had to call in a younger doctor to help him with his computer. Also; last winter he asked if I wanted a flu shot--and I said no. He gave me one anyway, without my permission. I like the location of this clinic, and the staff is nice. But I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Very competent and professional. No nonsense approach and a great diagnostician. Provides excellent referrals and makes himself very available to his patients in times of distress.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Absolutely appalling treatment - brusque, condescending and inclined to prescribe medication at the drop of a hat. Completely disregarded my wishes and told me I asked questions I wouldn't understand the answers to. Horrid.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

My 11 year old daughter went if for strep throat and he choked her doing a swab, started degrading her, yelled at her and made her cry. He wouldn't listen when I demanded liquid meds and forced her to have pills when she can't swallow them. Wrote my inhaler prescription for wrong item even though I gave him my tube for reference. Guy is a pompous ass.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009