Ratings for Dr. Carrie L. Wilgus

Dr. Wilgus is wonderful. She has been with all three of my children. She is kind and I love how she talks to the kids. Dr. Wilgus is genuinely concerned with your child. The staff is friendly and it is easy to get in for appointments. I wish she could continue to be my kids Dr. Into adulthood.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr.Wilgus is an amazing doctor. She is patient, caring and always listens to what I have to say. She gives me the time I need to discuss concerns. She cares for her patients and has taken my concerns for my children very seriously. Dr. Wilgus always follows up with me. She genuinely cares for her patients. She knows my children very well and remembers their past histories, which I love. She has been an integral part in my childrens health and well being. I am very happy with Dr. Wilgus and wouldn't want another pediatrician. Dr. Wilgus has always taken the appropriate measures concerning health issues I have had ie tests,x-rays, and referrals to specialists as needed (and trust me, I've needed). I have been to many pediatricians in the past due to being in the military. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

she had told me for many years that my sons bedwetting was not a concern. he is now in his preteens and still has the problem. we just found out that he needs a urology specialist to correct the problem and that this should of been corrected a long time ago.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Carrie L. Wilgus's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1996)

AARP