Ratings for Dr. Kevin Tschetter

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Good doctor, listens. Not very good on follow up. Not as thorough as I would like.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I have moved away but if I had the money I would fly back so Dr. Tschetter could still be my doctor. I have multiple health conditions and he always treated me with the utmost care, concern and respect. If all the appointments were full then his nurse was always willing to speak with me and discuss whether it was important for me to be seen or what the doctor wanted to do. He resided over my mother's final days and I will count myself fortunate if I ever find a doctor half as good as he is.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

Dr. Tschetter is awesome. Very smart and is interesting to talk to. I would have to agree with other posts about his office staff. I spoke with a woman who was very snippity on the phone.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2011

I love Dr. Tschetter. Always friendly, takes his time and answers questions thoroughly. Like most men, I hate to go to the doctor and still do, but at least I feel like I'm getting good care from a caring physician.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

As mentioned in several posts, Dr. Tschetter and his nurses are attentive, friendly and never rush you. It's his front office I have a problem with. They are abrupt, never smile, and make you feel like you are interrupting their work day. Even their signs around the walls of the office are rudely worded. I'm sure they are terribly efficient, but at the expense of common courtesy.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I really have a problem more with the staff that with Dr. Tschetter. It is very difficult to get through on the phone. And when you talk to the nurse she is abrupt and I get the sense she is annoyeed that I am calling. The office staff could be nicer as well. But I am more concerned with the wait. The last time I went I waited an hour. A doctor's office is supposed to be a place of healing. This office feels more like a post office, very busy and stressful. Having said all of that Dr. Tschetter is a great doctor and I would hate to have to find a new physician. I hope there are some improvements soon.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Wonderful doctor! My husband, my adult daughter & I all see Dr. Tschetter for different reasons. My husband has many health problems, including a previous transplant, yet Dr. Tschetter always knows how to treat him even with all the drugs he takes. I don't think he was ever as healthy when specialists were following him. I have no health problems, but when I am sick I have no trouble getting in to see him. My daughter was sick most of her childhood & her pediatrician could never get to the root of the problem. As soon as she was old enough, I transferred her to our doctor & he figured out allergies & other sinus problems that are easily treated without antibiotics every month! I agree with others that the people at the front desk can be snippy at times & I don't care for the other doctors in the office. If ours cannot see us (rarely), I usually go to Instacare rather than see a different Dr. in that office. They are not as caring & patient as he is.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

Front office staff is horrible, ****y, mean, very unfriendly, makes you feel bad for coming in. Doctor Tschetter is very nice and attentive.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

My wife and I have had Dr. Tschetter for several years and he is very attentive to our needs. he never seems to be in a rush and listens to what we have to say. he always seems concerned and has a great bedside manor. highly recomend him as a primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

Dr. Kevin Tschetter's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Draper, UT