You may also like

Dr. Reiss is an excellent doctor. She understands what I what I am going through with my health= issues and always shows professionalism. She is a wonderful doctor. I would not trade her for anyone else. Perhaps the unhappy comment was from a male ---- female doctors are the best - the tell you what is wrong and males do not like that!!! Dr. Reiss you are the best = Chris

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Left the office feeling everything was going to be okay. Thank you. :)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Not impressed at all with this doctor. Not very professional. Was very happy to find a new doctor who truly cares and is genuine and who takes the time to listen and to find solutions that work without being condescending. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Not very understanding at all.

Submitted December 13, 2013

DR.J. RIESS IS ONE OF A KIND. YOU DON'T FIND A DOCTOR LIKE HER EVERY DAY.MY COULD NOT FIND ANYONE IN THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM TO HELP HIM GET IN REHAB DR. J. REISS SURE DID.AND SHE GIVE YOU LOTS OF TIME TO EXPLAIN YOUR PROBLEMS .SHE CARES ABOUT YOUR PAIN AND PROBLEMS THANK YOU DR.J. REISS . VERN WHITE

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Not impressed, not very proffesional. I deal with anxiety and depression an have never felt supported by her. Unfortuantely it is very hard to find a doctor in Edmonton, so I have continued to see her but am always looking for a doctor that is accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Amazing doctor. We are new to Alberta and have the privledge of being her patients. Thanks.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

I have loved Dr. Reiss since she was Dr. Percy in Hinton. The only problem I have is finding her phone number!! She is the only dr. so far that has tried to help with my husbands addiction to pain killers. All other dr's have just given into his addiction. Dr. Reiss is the best!!!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

I would like to continue seeing Dr. Reiss, but I am not sure where or what clinic she is at? Can someone please tell me? I moved here now from Calgary, and was in Hinton for 18 yrs. I know her and want to go to her again.PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME???

flag | Submitted December 28, 2007

Dr. Jennifer Riess's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reiss is an excellent doctor. She understands what I what I am going through with my health= issues and always shows professionalism. She is a wonderful ..."

July 30, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.familymedonline.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6A 0A5". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 7004 98 Ave NW". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804686035".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Riesa has always been super nice and helpful. Good for trans and cis patients. PS She's now at the Family Medicine Associates 7004-98 Ave 780-468-6035"

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr Riess for over 10 years. She's nothing short of the best Dr. I've ever dealt with. Love her!!"

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Left the office feeling everything was going to be okay. Thank you. :)"

November 14, 2014