Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Riess

Dr. Riess is the best. She really takes the time to listen to, and talk to you about your concerns and gives knowledgeable advice. I have always felt she cared about me as a person not just a patient. I had been struggling to get pregnant and she called me personally with the good news when it finally happened! I wish she still delivered babies. She is the best.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Riess is awesome. Not sure if she's taking any new patients at this time but if you get a chance to have her as your family doctor then I'd jump at it. Trust me when I tell you, she is the real deal She always takes the patients best interest in to account. Just awesome

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

A wonderful family doctor. I have been with her for over 15 years and keep coming back.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

She is always on time and takes very good care of me. She always follows up on issues because she listens

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

It's nice to have a Doctor who actually LISTENS to you.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr Riess is the only Dr. I have ever dealt with who actually books an appoinment time and sees you at that time. I am a 50+ patient with high needs SLE Lupus, Fibromaylga & Heart attack. My two daughters go to her. She is the best family physician our family has ever had!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

The best doctor - anyone who has a problem with her probably just doesn't like her honest approach to medicine and human beings. She is very kind and will do anything that is helpful for her patients.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Reiss is our family doctor, unfortunately in the last three years on numerous occasions we were not able to see her because we did not plan our sickness in advance! The staff in the clinic seems to be more powerful than doctors themselves. Unfortunately, it is a myth that they accept walk -ins because in reality, you and your children are left with no helpat all! It is really ironic that having a family doctor you are never able to see one. We are not impressed at all!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I would just like to say that sometimes I do feel a little rushed and that she can be forgetful. She doesn't bring your file into the room so I am actually amazed that she remembers as much as she does! She always sits down and leans in and makes me feel like I am important 98% of the time. I do understand the business of Dr. offices so like I said sometimes rushed. I also wish the ladies at the front desk spoke a little slower so as to understand them a little better with their accents. they are pleasant however. Both my sisters and their husbands see Dr. Riess and that makes me happy that she has a whole history of all of us!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Most kind and considerate Doctor I have ever met. thank you!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016