Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Riess

I Have been going to this Dr for over 10 years and she is the best. Glad I found her!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

This doctor really cares! She isnt closed minded or arrogant like other doctors ive seen. I believe she has your best interest at heart and wants to see you better.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Just an update. Rumor has it that she is now at Medicus Family clinic beginning Sept. 2017. 1536 91 Street SW. Edmonton. Phone: 780.757.7713

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Wonderful personality, cares for her patients, very comforting.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Riess is the best. She really takes the time to listen to, and talk to you about your concerns and gives knowledgeable advice. I have always felt she cared about me as a person not just a patient. I had been struggling to get pregnant and she called me personally with the good news when it finally happened! I wish she still delivered babies. She is the best.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Riess is awesome. Not sure if she's taking any new patients at this time but if you get a chance to have her as your family doctor then I'd jump at it. Trust me when I tell you, she is the real deal She always takes the patients best interest in to account. Just awesome

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

A wonderful family doctor. I have been with her for over 15 years and keep coming back.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

She is always on time and takes very good care of me. She always follows up on issues because she listens

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

It's nice to have a Doctor who actually LISTENS to you.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr Riess is the only Dr. I have ever dealt with who actually books an appoinment time and sees you at that time. I am a 50+ patient with high needs SLE Lupus, Fibromaylga & Heart attack. My two daughters go to her. She is the best family physician our family has ever had!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016