You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Riess

Dr. Reiss is our family doctor, unfortunately in the last three years on numerous occasions we were not able to see her because we did not plan our sickness in advance! The staff in the clinic seems to be more powerful than doctors themselves. Unfortunately, it is a myth that they accept walk -ins because in reality, you and your children are left with no helpat all! It is really ironic that having a family doctor you are never able to see one. We are not impressed at all!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I would just like to say that sometimes I do feel a little rushed and that she can be forgetful. She doesn't bring your file into the room so I am actually amazed that she remembers as much as she does! She always sits down and leans in and makes me feel like I am important 98% of the time. I do understand the business of Dr. offices so like I said sometimes rushed. I also wish the ladies at the front desk spoke a little slower so as to understand them a little better with their accents. they are pleasant however. Both my sisters and their husbands see Dr. Riess and that makes me happy that she has a whole history of all of us!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Most kind and considerate Doctor I have ever met. thank you!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Reiss is an excellent doctor. She understands what I what I am going through with my health= issues and always shows professionalism. She is a wonderful doctor. I would not trade her for anyone else. Perhaps the unhappy comment was from a male ---- female doctors are the best - the tell you what is wrong and males do not like that!!! Dr. Reiss you are the best = Chris

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Left the office feeling everything was going to be okay. Thank you. :)

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Not impressed at all with this doctor. Not very professional. Was very happy to find a new doctor who truly cares and is genuine and who takes the time to listen and to find solutions that work without being condescending. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. Not very understanding at all.

Submitted December 13, 2013

DR.J. RIESS IS ONE OF A KIND. YOU DON'T FIND A DOCTOR LIKE HER EVERY DAY.MY COULD NOT FIND ANYONE IN THE HEALTH CARE SYSTEM TO HELP HIM GET IN REHAB DR. J. REISS SURE DID.AND SHE GIVE YOU LOTS OF TIME TO EXPLAIN YOUR PROBLEMS .SHE CARES ABOUT YOUR PAIN AND PROBLEMS THANK YOU DR.J. REISS . VERN WHITE

flag | Submitted February 6, 2011

Not impressed, not very proffesional. I deal with anxiety and depression an have never felt supported by her. Unfortuantely it is very hard to find a doctor in Edmonton, so I have continued to see her but am always looking for a doctor that is accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Jennifer Riess's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reiss is our family doctor, unfortunately in the last three years on numerous occasions we were not able to see her because we did not plan our sickness in ..."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I would just like to say that sometimes I do feel a little rushed and that she can be forgetful. She doesn't bring your file into the room so I am actually ama..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Most kind and considerate Doctor I have ever met. thank you!"

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reiss is an excellent doctor. She understands what I what I am going through with my health= issues and always shows professionalism. She is a wonderful ..."

July 30, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.familymedonline.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T5A0" to "T6A 0A5". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 7004 98 Ave NW". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17804686035".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Riesa has always been super nice and helpful. Good for trans and cis patients. PS She's now at the Family Medicine Associates 7004-98 Ave 780-468-6035"

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr Riess for over 10 years. She's nothing short of the best Dr. I've ever dealt with. Love her!!"

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Left the office feeling everything was going to be okay. Thank you. :)"

November 14, 2014