Ratings for Dr. Ian Gallimore

Dr Gallimore is kind, considerate, focused on the medicine and more than competent.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Not very pleased. Seems not to care. I came in in pain and he would not see me till the end of his morning

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Superb Doctor. Very knowledgeable. Very well-connected to medical specialist community. I have been with him for 30 years and consider him to be a friend.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

It seems like he only works 3 days a week, so getting an appointment can take a while. There are 2 receptionists, the young girl (daughter?) is very sweet and helpful, the other (wife?) is just about the most obnoxious person I've ever met. Rude and condescending. Why she's working the front like I have no idea. He's fairly thorough, but as I said, getting in to see him can often take a week or more "unless it's urgent", according to the reception.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr Gallimore is a wonderful doctor. I've been his patient for many years. He is always helpful

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Gallimore is a wonderful doc. During a recent health issue he was patient and very perceptive. I could not have asked for more. Thank you Dr. Gallimore..

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

For minor ailments and yearly check ups, Dr. G is fine. But don't get seriously ill or get in an accident. He has no idea.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

Dr. Ian Gallimore has been my doctor for 18 years. He is helpful, willing to answer my questions and very considerate. I find on the rare occasions he cannot provide a meaningful solution to an issue, he refers me to a top notch specialist. He is also modest enough to listen to my own research and offer clarity and insight whenever an issue troubles me enough to research it and book an appointment. Note: to be fair on the staff rating, his receptionist is new. Signed Richard Hill

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

He is probably an average doctor, very suitable for a generally healthy person, who wants no fuss, yearly medical check ups. I don't know if I could count on him for any serious health issues. I had a dreadful flu one time and he send to the walk in, as he was too busy to see me. This did not make feel good. Yes, he does give good referrals, no problem.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

There quite simply is not a better family doctor in Toronto. These negative comments about Dr. Gallimore represent a small knot of chronically miserable people who's opinions must be set aside.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010