Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Chafin

After Dr. Chafin discovered I had pneumonia and successfully treated me I realized I found the best doctor for me and my family. He has since treated me for sciatica and bronchitis. At every visit he takes his time explaining things and answering my questions. Also after feeling fatigued for several months and a blood test he ordered showed no abnormalities, he suggested I change my sleeping habits. I have felt brand new ever since! Dr. Chafin is truly the best!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

One of the best. Truly cares about his patients. I know that I am getting the best treatment possible when seen by Dr Chafin,

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Great personality. Takes time to access your ailment and provide proper treatment.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Doctor did not listen. After giving me a medication that was too expensive, pharmacist attempted to contact doctor to order something more affordable. Doctor immediately accused me of med seeking, though the medications were in no way controlled substances. He then sent me a certified letter telling me he could no longer see me.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2006

Dr. Christopher M. Chafin's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morgantown, WV