Ratings for Dr. Khaled S. El-Ganainy

After suffering from a car accident, Dr Elganainy helped me avoiding surgery to my neck and helped me recover from my whiplash injuries. I no longer have headaches, neck and lower back pain. If you been involved in a car accident, don't wait or depend on medication to get you well, call Dr elganainy 8107157745 and ask to speak with him for a consultation. you will be glad you did. Thank you Dr Elganainy and staff.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2013

After going to many doctors for my severe lower back pain and sciatica, i finally was refered to Dr Elganainy by my neurosurgean how told my if he can not help you then will consider doing lamenicotmony surgery on my back. so i started seeing Dr Elganainy for the past 3 weeks and i am now able to walk and move for the first time with out pain for the past 2 years. Dr Elganainy is very knowledgable about the spine and chiropractic, i have been to 2 previous chiropractors in flint but they made my back worse. He was able to explain how his treatment is different and how it would help me. thank you so much Dr Elganainy and Renaissance Chiropractic in getting me better and saving me from disability and from surgery.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Great place to go very good people!! i recommend anyone in need of chiropractic needs then this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I am so thankful that I was referred to Dr. El. He and his staff are genuinely concerned about the patient, and it shows. I am grateful for their services and could not imagine going to any other chiropractor, even though there are many closer to my home.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Dr. Khaled S. El-Ganainy's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College (Grad. 1998)