Ratings for Dr. John S. Yuthas

I hear this doctor is one of the top 10 or 20 smartest people in the state. However, he totally misses the human element. He is very cold and distant, did not know how to talk to me. Out of the blue he asked me if I was writing a will, and I was not suicidal at all. There was a terrible expression on my face, I'm sure--a horrified, uncertain one. Does this mean I am going to die soon? He did not give me a diagnosis, and I don't remember any discharge paperwork whatsoever. 8 years later I come in to a different unit and they pulled up what he diagnosed me with on the computer. I don't know why he just let me go with the diagnosis he gave me. Also the first time I remember seeing him, he and a handful of other professionals had me spread eagle and Dr. Yuthas asked me (in my mind) an extremely far-fetched question. I will be getting copies of the medical records soon along with the tests he did and the results. His nurse at the time was ice cold. Don't know if she's still there.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

He was my doctor when I was in the ER. His "instructions" were vague. I did regain consciousness, but who knows if he was my doctor while I was unconscious. He came back with about 3 different reasons why I became unconscious, probably none of which are 100% correct.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2004

Dr. John S. Yuthas's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Norman, OK