Ratings for Dr. M. Pirzada

Went in for nerve pain of my whole torso, to which he angrily wrote out a prescription, then literally throws it at me and says "now look what you made me do!" It was oxycodone, and I ended up in a DKA coma shortly after. I had no idea what it was. When I got home from the hospital, there was a letter stating that he could no longer be my doctor. I'm still very confused about that whole incident.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

I saw PIrzada with a fractured foot injury that he refused to accept as legitimate. He denied me care and treatment I required and deserved and I had no choice but lodge a complaint with the College of Physicians & Surgeons. It was a painstaking lengthy investigation full of lies and misrepresentations on Pirzada's part but the college agreed he breached the standard of care owed by a physician. They were critical of his care and agreed he displayed a lack of empathy towards me . (rather than agree my foot was fractured and offer me adequate care, he simply said there was nothing wrong with me and called me a baby...leaving me to seek the help of another dr if I wanted my injury treated at all). This decision by the college is maintained on Pirzada's record and will be brought forward for consideration if any similar complaints are made against him in the future. For this reason, I fully encourage anyone who faces rude and unacceptable treatment from Pirzada to file a complaint with the College. It will go a long way to make this man accountable for his continued neglect he inexcusably shows towards innocent victims simply seeking the medical help they need.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Hi is an excellent doctor, has always listened and is very knowledgeable. He has helped my so much!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I have repeatedly went into see Doctor Pirzada complaining about my back. I am at a point where I can't sleep lying down. I literally have to sleep straight up. He scheduled x rays but when they came back he said I have 5 places just in my lower and middle back where I have problems. He didn't check my upper back and said I was fine. I came to him telling him I wasn't fine but he pretends like knows my body better than I do. I came in there with a serious problem and he just ignores it. I am in serious pain every morning. He is always rushing

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Pirzada for a few years. He is an excellent doctor and always helps me get referrals quickly. He is polite and knowledgeable and listens to me about my ailments. He is very conscious of his schedule so make sure you know the medical issue before you see him. I recommended him to a few friends and they are very happy with him. His staff is excellent and helpful

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I love this Receptionist, she is a sweetheart. But Dr. Pirzada on the other hand cancels appointments within hours of the appt. When you are out of medication and need a refill so you book an appt and it gets cancelled 3 times then your told there's no openings till October.. that's bull s**t He wont refill prescriptions over the phone.. now the chance of me getting pregnant increases since he wont fill my prescription over the phone with my pharmacist. He needs to retire. When you do finally get to see him, and want to ask him a questions he makes you feel stupid, half answers the questions and gets up and leaves.. that is not a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Waited for almost an hour & doesnt have time to listen to your problem and always in a rush to finish your appointment to him

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Almost killed my brother. Over prescribed him meds, told him he wasn't diabetic even though his tests came back with a high a1c reading for a supposedly non diabetic, his thyroid levels were low but he said it was nothing. The meds he raised the dose and over prescribed had my brother hallucinating and vomiting. He went to a walk in clinic and they couldn't believe hoe high of a dose he prescribed . This" DR." needs the college of physicians to investigate him before he does kill someone. He is incompetent.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Waited for almost an hour for him to look at me for literally about 20 seconds, write a perscription and just got up and left..... ?

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

My husband has booked three different appts took the day off work and fasted for bloodwork only to have the office call all three times to cancel because dr Pirzada had a cough.This is ridiculous the guy never shows up to work.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016