Ratings for Dr. M. Pirzada

Waited for almost an hour & doesnt have time to listen to your problem and always in a rush to finish your appointment to him

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Almost killed my brother. Over prescribed him meds, told him he wasn't diabetic even though his tests came back with a high a1c reading for a supposedly non diabetic, his thyroid levels were low but he said it was nothing. The meds he raised the dose and over prescribed had my brother hallucinating and vomiting. He went to a walk in clinic and they couldn't believe hoe high of a dose he prescribed . This" DR." needs the college of physicians to investigate him before he does kill someone. He is incompetent.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Waited for almost an hour for him to look at me for literally about 20 seconds, write a perscription and just got up and left..... ?

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

My husband has booked three different appts took the day off work and fasted for bloodwork only to have the office call all three times to cancel because dr Pirzada had a cough.This is ridiculous the guy never shows up to work.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I am only his patient because I can't find another Dr. As soon as I do I am out of here ! I would strongly recommend to everyone that they do not choose Pirzada as their Dr. He is rude and always condescending and has no time for your questions. I asked him for my prescription during a visit for a work injury and he got mad and lectured me that I have to make 2 separate appointments for this: one he can bill to Mb. health and one he can bill to W.C.B. Another visit I had for a foot injury, he told me it was fine, for me to walk on it, and quit babying it and get back to work in a week. A week later at follow up, the same thing. He even got mad I was using crutches and said if I don't quit babying it, it won't heal. I was so fed up with him, I went to a walk in, the Dr. ordered xrays, confirmed my foot was fractrured and told me to stay off it, got me a walking boot, and gave me 6-8 week recovery. Aside from his complete rudeness, I am also fed up with his misdiagnosis and refusal to listen.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Pirzada for over 5 years. Excellent staff. Great Doctor. Never had a problem with him or his staff.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Went in for a foot problem and he wouldn't even look at how messed up it was. He heavily implied I was wasting his time.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I've been seeing Dr.Pirzada for 5 years or so.Before I started seeing him I had a problem with my hands and forearms because I worked in a concrete plant and my skin was sensitive to some of the materials we used.I saw 3 doctors including one from an ER and they all told me to find another job.I went to Dr.Pirzada and he prescribed me a cream that cleared up the irritation within days.The man knows what he's doing and from this experience and a few others since then,I hope he stays here for many years to come because I'm happy to be one of his patients.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I have been to Dr Prizada for about four years now. I can't fault him on any point. I think because he does respect his schedule and is efficient that people may find he gets to the point as quickly as possible. I have learned to come with my problem in mind and I am ready to tell him the reason why I am there. He addresses the concern and has all the medical knowledge about whatever I bring up in his mind and explains to me all I need to know. It is kind of funny that I scour web pages self diagnosing and trying to figure things out and he knows about everything better than my self diagnosing. I find out where I did not know something or had something not understood. I don't tell him I am doing this, it just something I do. I just about did not go see him today because of all the negative reviews, I know I am better off for having gone to him and I clearly know what to do for my condition. I gave his office all full stars because I have never been mistreated on any point when I go there and I think my experience has gone through all the different things, staff, helpfulness, punctuality, knowledge and forms, call backs, everything and it is all good, even excellent. Dr Prizada is knowledgeable, genuine, ordinary, helpful, caring, efficient and his staff is the same. They are good, even excellent.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Have been seeing Dr. Pirzada only because I can't find another. He's as disrespectful and unprofessional as he seems competent. When asking about alternative medications for my condition he refused to acknowledge any of my issues with current prescription and quickly finished the appointment. Even something as routine as a checkup cannot be completed because if you have more than one thing wrong with you he will only address one per appointment no matter severity. Doctors like this are our systems few faults.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2014