You may also like

Unbelievably the world's worst Dr ever! The babies who have died because of her

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Worst doctor ever!! No compassion. Terrible people skills. Very condescending. Rude. Terrible bedside manor and JAMS instruments in you. Painful experience, stay away and find a different doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

This Dr is the worst person and Dr in the city of winnipeg.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

She's really a terrible doctor. Aggressive and rude.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I am so glad because she is my OB-gyn, she is very knowledgeable and no sugar coating words. From the start to the end of my pregnancy, she always make it sure that everything will be fine. About the staff, they are awesome.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr Robin Gertenstien recommended I get a bladder lift because of incontence issues.I was scheduled for surgery Oct 2012 and asked if there were any chances or risk of complications she said minor ones.I asked is this ther same kind of mesh prosuct used in the lawsuits she no problems with any of her patients ever.I went into septic shock 5 days post op and was the induced into ,medical coma for 6 weeks in hospital for 4.5 months at that point her bedside mannerwas incredible she was attentive,kind and caring felt horrible I almost died. Later when I went to see her sheat that pouint was extremly ,unproffesional and out right cruel to have the nerve to say I am very unlucky and that was the cause of illness .I left there completly in awe how could you blame your patient and since spoken with other survivors.Its ignorance and lack of accountablity which she is breaking her own oath of do no harm.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I did not have a positive experience with this doctor. She was aggressive and rude and did not support my final decision and it wasn't even up to her. She did not answer any of my questions properly and she interrupted me when I asking them. If I ever had to see her again I would CHOSE NOT TOO!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

I had a D&C done by this woman a few days ago. This was an extremely difficult time for me and I felt no support nor compassion from her. She slammed the door at our first appointment, made me feel like I couldn't answer her questions quick enough and then made me wait in the exam room for almost an hour before doing a pelvic exam on me. In doing so, she jammed the instruments in me and did not care that I was in pain. I'm not sure why she chooses to do this as a profession as she obviously does NOT enjoy it. It is too bad that we have to suffer for her choice. I'm glad some people have had positive experiences, apparently she picks and chooses who she would like to be kind to. I would not recommend anyone see her.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I would never ever recommend this Dr to anyone. It is not worth the time in the waiting room. I waited an hour for her, Theb she came in the room like she was exhausted and I was wasting her time. She spoke fast and rude. There is no reason to see her. There are 79 better drs. There is a reason she is 80 OF 80.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Robyn Gertenstein's Credentials

MB Health

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Unbelievably the world's worst Dr ever! The babies who have died because of her "

November 28, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "She was very unkind & rough. I hope that she learns to treat people better in the future."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ever!! No compassion. Terrible people skills. Very condescending. Rude. Terrible bedside manor and JAMS instruments in you. Painful experience, sta..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This Dr is the worst person and Dr in the city of winnipeg. "

September 10, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "She's really a terrible doctor. Aggressive and rude."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am so glad because she is my OB-gyn, she is very knowledgeable and no sugar coating words. From the start to the end of my pregnancy, she always make it sure..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Robin Gertenstien recommended I get a bladder lift because of incontence issues.I was scheduled for surgery Oct 2012 and asked if there were any chances or r..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This woman is horrible. She caused the death of my son."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I did not have a positive experience with this doctor. She was aggressive and rude and did not support my final decision and it wasn't even up to her. She did n..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a D&C done by this woman a few days ago. This was an extremely difficult time for me and I felt no support nor compassion from her. She slammed the door a..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I would never ever recommend this Dr to anyone. It is not worth the time in the waiting room. I waited an hour for her, Theb she came in the room like she was e..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Clearly the positive comments are few and far between. Some people will like her. Some people like bin Ladin. She's a joke for a Dr. And person."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience! Very knowledgable and gets straight to the point (no sugar coating). My baby was breech and she took the time to explain all of my options an..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have had her for a long time now following up on a medical problem. I had skipped a couple appointments because of work, the next time I seen her she asked ho..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. She is rough with exams. She is errogant. I can not understand why people continue to see her. I saw her once in my pregnancy, and..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had a terrible experiance with this Doctor. I don't think o know anyone who has had a good experiance with her. She is cold hearted. She is rough. She's ..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Going on extremes here, I had this doctor for a "D&C". She was profoundly knowledgeable. However, she spoke very fast and some patients would definitely miss so..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dirty-looking, run down office, rough examinations, and she talks 100 miles a minute. I always feel like my head is spinning when I leave. She is condescending,..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Gert is by far the best at what she does. I feel very well taken care of when I am there, and know that she will stop at nothing to provide the best care po..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This dr has a horrible bedside manner, I would not recommend her to anyone! I was referred to her by my family dr, Waited 3 hours for an appointment, was extrem..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with her. Yes I agree the waiting for hours was awful and does need work, and her bedside is a little rough. But I'd rather have a Dr t..."

October 1, 2014