Ratings for Dr. Robyn Gertenstein

This Dr is extremely rude ,poor communication skills ,arrogant & handled my daughter at delivery very roughly . I've been a nurse for many years & never seen a women that rough with a patient or nasty talking about other Dr's , She needs an upgrading in her skills ,ethics & just how to be compassionate ! I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I don't recommend this Dr, she is very rude and disrespectful, she keeps patients waiting for 1-2 hours, and her clinic gets so full of patients waiting for her, there is no room to sit in the waiting room and people stand out in the hallway. I eventually had enough and found another Dr.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Would not recommend to anyone. Zero people skills, she does not let you talk, she talks over you and therefore is a very poor listener. I'd describe her personality like a loose cannon, she will just go off on you. I'd say your nurse is a very good judge of who the good doctors are as they work closely together, so if you don't like your dr, get recommendations from your nurses.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Here's the thing - she is a DR. Not a counsellor. Not someone paid to help you make a decision to abort or not. She knows her stuff and doesnt like cry babies. She is VERY smart and the one you want on your team if anything is wrong . I trust her completely and have been going to her for years and will go to her for more years. I want a Dr who knows what to do, not someone who makes me feel good about a tough decision. She runs behind because she does give patients time when needed - its a sign of being good. I've been in right away and waited... and I'll always wait for her

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Great care and concern..she knows her stuff..would recomend her to everyone..great doctor

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr Gertenstein is the best!! i have seen her for a few different problems over the years and she always listens and gives thoughtful and helpful advise. She is very knowledgeable and very compassionate. she always gives me the time i need and i never feel rushed. I would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

DR Robyn Gertenstein is a cold hearted woman. I have no idea how she manages to be a doctor when she clearly doesn't like people. RUN FAST FROM THIS DOCTOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Completely terrible. You can request to see any other dr and you will be better off. Stay away from this nasty woman

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Please if you are reading this before ever meeting this dr. Cancel any appointment you have. Don't waste your time. She's rude. She runs late. She is not worth a minute of your time.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Recovering from a horrible visit with this impatient insensitive snarky Doctor .... It was my daughter & I's first time meeting this doctor. The Doc never took the time to read any of the letters our family Doc had sent to her explaining where my special needs daughter is at in her development and the purpose of the appointment. We waited months for this appointment and an hour & a half in the waiting room before. Our family Doc purposely requested an end of day appointment so the specialist could spend lots of time with us to figure out the best plan for her. My daughter has many challenges she deals with that would be very hard to relay to someone in 2 minutes. She didn't want to take the time to deal with us explained nothing to me and had us rushed out the door with a prescription within 5 minutes. Not why we went there. The doctor clearly didn't give us the time we deserved.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016