You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Robyn Gertenstein

Dr gertenstein had to be the worst obgyn I've ever seen. I was scheduled to have a d&c, this was last April, I was 17rs old & very scared & unsure of my decision. I was booked with dr. gertenstein, our first appointment was to talk about my decision. It was very hard because she basically told me if I wasn't sure of what I want to do why did I come.. also was very rough with the inserting the instruments, she told me "it's not that bad" while I was crying! The procedure was a whole other story. Its horrible what I did but I needed to do it at the time & she was not helpful at all & forsure didn't care. From reading all these reviews I'm surprised she's still working, she needs to be re evaluated by the hospital! why become an obgyn if you are only going to treat some patients better than others.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

She is very rough and has poor people skills. If she makes an error she denies it and tries to blame the patient. I advise anyone who asks to find another doctor. I also waited over 2 hours to see her both appointments.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I agree with all the comments below. I went for a doctor visit and she came in looking like she has not showered or combed her hair, jeans and a t-shirt. She was very rude when I tried to explain something she cut me off and only wanted one word answers. I hoped to never see her again. I had to go back again for laser treatment but this time I brought family with me. She was like a different person on the second visit with my mom next to me. I hope to never have to deal with this woman again. She needs training on bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Unbelievably the world's worst Dr ever! The babies who have died because of her

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Worst doctor ever!! No compassion. Terrible people skills. Very condescending. Rude. Terrible bedside manor and JAMS instruments in you. Painful experience, stay away and find a different doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

This Dr is the worst person and Dr in the city of winnipeg.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

She's really a terrible doctor. Aggressive and rude.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I am so glad because she is my OB-gyn, she is very knowledgeable and no sugar coating words. From the start to the end of my pregnancy, she always make it sure that everything will be fine. About the staff, they are awesome.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr Robin Gertenstien recommended I get a bladder lift because of incontence issues.I was scheduled for surgery Oct 2012 and asked if there were any chances or risk of complications she said minor ones.I asked is this ther same kind of mesh prosuct used in the lawsuits she no problems with any of her patients ever.I went into septic shock 5 days post op and was the induced into ,medical coma for 6 weeks in hospital for 4.5 months at that point her bedside mannerwas incredible she was attentive,kind and caring felt horrible I almost died. Later when I went to see her sheat that pouint was extremly ,unproffesional and out right cruel to have the nerve to say I am very unlucky and that was the cause of illness .I left there completly in awe how could you blame your patient and since spoken with other survivors.Its ignorance and lack of accountablity which she is breaking her own oath of do no harm.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Robyn Gertenstein's Credentials

MB Health

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr gertenstein had to be the worst obgyn I've ever seen. I was scheduled to have a d&c, this was last April, I was 17rs old & very scared & unsure of my decisio..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "She is very rough and has poor people skills. If she makes an error she denies it and tries to blame the patient. I advise anyone who asks to find another doc..."

March 9, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I agree with all the comments below. I went for a doctor visit and she came in looking like she has not showered or combed her hair, jeans and a t-shirt. She wa..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Unbelievably the world's worst Dr ever! The babies who have died because of her "

November 28, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "She was very unkind & rough. I hope that she learns to treat people better in the future."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Worst doctor ever!! No compassion. Terrible people skills. Very condescending. Rude. Terrible bedside manor and JAMS instruments in you. Painful experience, sta..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This Dr is the worst person and Dr in the city of winnipeg. "

September 10, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "She's really a terrible doctor. Aggressive and rude."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am so glad because she is my OB-gyn, she is very knowledgeable and no sugar coating words. From the start to the end of my pregnancy, she always make it sure..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Robin Gertenstien recommended I get a bladder lift because of incontence issues.I was scheduled for surgery Oct 2012 and asked if there were any chances or r..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This woman is horrible. She caused the death of my son."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I did not have a positive experience with this doctor. She was aggressive and rude and did not support my final decision and it wasn't even up to her. She did n..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a D&C done by this woman a few days ago. This was an extremely difficult time for me and I felt no support nor compassion from her. She slammed the door a..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I would never ever recommend this Dr to anyone. It is not worth the time in the waiting room. I waited an hour for her, Theb she came in the room like she was e..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Clearly the positive comments are few and far between. Some people will like her. Some people like bin Ladin. She's a joke for a Dr. And person."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience! Very knowledgable and gets straight to the point (no sugar coating). My baby was breech and she took the time to explain all of my options an..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I have had her for a long time now following up on a medical problem. I had skipped a couple appointments because of work, the next time I seen her she asked ho..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. She is rough with exams. She is errogant. I can not understand why people continue to see her. I saw her once in my pregnancy, and..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have had a terrible experiance with this Doctor. I don't think o know anyone who has had a good experiance with her. She is cold hearted. She is rough. She's ..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Going on extremes here, I had this doctor for a "D&C". She was profoundly knowledgeable. However, she spoke very fast and some patients would definitely miss so..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dirty-looking, run down office, rough examinations, and she talks 100 miles a minute. I always feel like my head is spinning when I leave. She is condescending,..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Gert is by far the best at what she does. I feel very well taken care of when I am there, and know that she will stop at nothing to provide the best care po..."

December 18, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This dr has a horrible bedside manner, I would not recommend her to anyone! I was referred to her by my family dr, Waited 3 hours for an appointment, was extrem..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with her. Yes I agree the waiting for hours was awful and does need work, and her bedside is a little rough. But I'd rather have a Dr t..."

October 1, 2014