Ratings for Dr. Robyn Gertenstein

Completely terrible. You can request to see any other dr and you will be better off. Stay away from this nasty woman

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Please if you are reading this before ever meeting this dr. Cancel any appointment you have. Don't waste your time. She's rude. She runs late. She is not worth a minute of your time.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Recovering from a horrible visit with this impatient insensitive snarky Doctor .... It was my daughter & I's first time meeting this doctor. The Doc never took the time to read any of the letters our family Doc had sent to her explaining where my special needs daughter is at in her development and the purpose of the appointment. We waited months for this appointment and an hour & a half in the waiting room before. Our family Doc purposely requested an end of day appointment so the specialist could spend lots of time with us to figure out the best plan for her. My daughter has many challenges she deals with that would be very hard to relay to someone in 2 minutes. She didn't want to take the time to deal with us explained nothing to me and had us rushed out the door with a prescription within 5 minutes. Not why we went there. The doctor clearly didn't give us the time we deserved.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Dr gertenstein had to be the worst obgyn I've ever seen. I was scheduled to have a d&c, this was last April, I was 17rs old & very scared & unsure of my decision. I was booked with dr. gertenstein, our first appointment was to talk about my decision. It was very hard because she basically told me if I wasn't sure of what I want to do why did I come.. also was very rough with the inserting the instruments, she told me "it's not that bad" while I was crying! The procedure was a whole other story. Its horrible what I did but I needed to do it at the time & she was not helpful at all & forsure didn't care. From reading all these reviews I'm surprised she's still working, she needs to be re evaluated by the hospital! why become an obgyn if you are only going to treat some patients better than others.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

She is very rough and has poor people skills. If she makes an error she denies it and tries to blame the patient. I advise anyone who asks to find another doctor. I also waited over 2 hours to see her both appointments.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

I agree with all the comments below. I went for a doctor visit and she came in looking like she has not showered or combed her hair, jeans and a t-shirt. She was very rude when I tried to explain something she cut me off and only wanted one word answers. I hoped to never see her again. I had to go back again for laser treatment but this time I brought family with me. She was like a different person on the second visit with my mom next to me. I hope to never have to deal with this woman again. She needs training on bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Unbelievably the world's worst Dr ever! The babies who have died because of her

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

She was very unkind & rough. I hope that she learns to treat people better in the future.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Worst doctor ever!! No compassion. Terrible people skills. Very condescending. Rude. Terrible bedside manor and JAMS instruments in you. Painful experience, stay away and find a different doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

This Dr is the worst person and Dr in the city of winnipeg.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015