Ratings for Dr. Robyn Gertenstein

Terrible bedside manager and far too rough with delicate procedures. She would not explain the procedures she was doing and literally every time she touched me she caused pain. She is not coming near me again and I would not recommend her even for a check up to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I went to Dr. Gertenstein for a D&C and she was very rough and not knowledagable in how to perform the procedure. I bled for almost two years straight after the procedure and had extensive medical costs and a lot of pain and suffering. This is not a nice woman at all. Don't see her for surgeries for sure. I had no issues with other D&C's that I have had other then the emotional ones that come with them.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Incredibly difficult and rude. Her way or the hiway.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

This Dr is extremely rude ,poor communication skills ,arrogant & handled my daughter at delivery very roughly . I've been a nurse for many years & never seen a women that rough with a patient or nasty talking about other Dr's , She needs an upgrading in her skills ,ethics & just how to be compassionate ! I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to her.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I don't recommend this Dr, she is very rude and disrespectful, she keeps patients waiting for 1-2 hours, and her clinic gets so full of patients waiting for her, there is no room to sit in the waiting room and people stand out in the hallway. I eventually had enough and found another Dr.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Would not recommend to anyone. Zero people skills, she does not let you talk, she talks over you and therefore is a very poor listener. I'd describe her personality like a loose cannon, she will just go off on you. I'd say your nurse is a very good judge of who the good doctors are as they work closely together, so if you don't like your dr, get recommendations from your nurses.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Here's the thing - she is a DR. Not a counsellor. Not someone paid to help you make a decision to abort or not. She knows her stuff and doesnt like cry babies. She is VERY smart and the one you want on your team if anything is wrong . I trust her completely and have been going to her for years and will go to her for more years. I want a Dr who knows what to do, not someone who makes me feel good about a tough decision. She runs behind because she does give patients time when needed - its a sign of being good. I've been in right away and waited... and I'll always wait for her

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Great care and concern..she knows her stuff..would recomend her to everyone..great doctor

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr Gertenstein is the best!! i have seen her for a few different problems over the years and she always listens and gives thoughtful and helpful advise. She is very knowledgeable and very compassionate. she always gives me the time i need and i never feel rushed. I would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

DR Robyn Gertenstein is a cold hearted woman. I have no idea how she manages to be a doctor when she clearly doesn't like people. RUN FAST FROM THIS DOCTOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016