Ratings for Dr. Robyn Gertenstein

Great experience with her. Knowledgeable and straight to the point. She help me a lot and took great care of me when I was at my worst! I can't thank her enough for acting fast and helping me.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

A very horrible experience once you are in the room. The clinic is nice. The staff are nice. The atmosphere is nice. Then you get in the room and this DR is HORRIBLE. Mean and disrespectful. She thinks she is better then everyone around. It’s disgusting. She’s a terrible person and a terrible doctor too

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Rude, extremely unprofessional, waited four hours to see this dr then basically yelled at me because I hadn't eaten yet that day while I was pregnant. Any heads up if they are behind would have been nice! Very judgemental, didn't care, rushed. I had been on anxiety medication in the past and went off during pregnancy and told her I felt great- she told me to go back on it because she didn't want to "hear of another incident of a mother drowning her baby in a tub" I was completely discusted with that comment I left and decided to go with a different dr. Would not recommend this Dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

She is great at what she does but very rude & Unprofessional. I had a D&C done by her. She was 4 almost 4.5 hrs late my first appointment with her & Was rude in the sense when I obviously very scared, Even just being touched as I've never gone through a d&c before. The actual d&c itself she was extremely rude & Asked me "why are you crying? Theres no reason to" & Other rude things. Why & How is she eve a Dr never mind a mother!!! If I ever have to have another d&c or i know someone, I will ensure my loved ones DO NOT see her. She's good at what she does, I'm healing very well medically but emotionally I am so hurt by her negativity & Rudeness.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

She's a joke. Schedules you for one time but takes an hour and a half plus before you even get in the room to see her meanwhile all the other doctors in the same area fly through patients no problem but she sees one an hour for all of 5 minutes tops. She's rude. She doesn't answer questions. She talks over you and interrupts you and wants nothing to do with the father. She's very degrading and ignorant. I have absolutely nothing nice to say about her. She will not be the one delivering my child. I wish I would've stuck to my gut and switched doctors earlier on in my pregnancy. Don't waste your time with her!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

My first impression of course that she was 2.5 hours late for both of my appointments. She didn’t remember me from one appointment to the next. Also, she did not review my chart prior to my second meeting with me so we wanted time going over what we’ve already spoken about. She constantly interrupted me and was abrupt. Quite the opposite of what I had expected! She could not find my BLoodwork tests for some time but the nurse could. Instead of sending me for more blood work Hgc levels in case I was pregant, she only told the nurse to do a urine sample-which was negative as I had already explained. She phoned me about a week later and left a voicemail with no explaination (several days ago) and I had called back with Still no response! Overall, poorest service I’ve ever received! If I was a man and had male problems, would I be treated this poorly?? So all in all I am upset with her lack of manners and poor communication. Also, lack of follow up still!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

A sensitive situation was absolutely terrible no thanks to this horrible doctor. She not only rudely assumed I had no boyfriend since I was getting an abortion, but had a hissy fit when I began crying because I was so uncomfortable and scared. She said, and I quote, I was “acting ridiculous, and making the whole procedure harder than it needs to be” because I was a 21 year old young girl very afraid? She was also 2.5 hours late for the first appointment, had the messiest/dirtiest doctor’s office I had ever seen, and the receptionist snapped at me and was so rude when I politely asked after 2.5 hours of waiting what was going on. They obviously talked about me right in front of the waiting room straight after she was so unhelpful and rude, and just made the entire experience one I wish I could forget. Sure, she’s a knowledgeable woman that can do the procedure just fine, but she got me to the point of being so terrified for no reason. She told me I may have an eptopic pregnancy, which “could kill you” with no other information or input. Just left it at that.. I had to tell nurses at the day surgery I didn’t even want to speak with her as she made me so upset. Not at all professional, and acted childish and rude. I was shocked when she obviously deals with such delicate situations on a regular basis. Do not go to this horrible, horrible woman. I feel terrible for her own daughters that have to be raised by her....

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

This Lady is absolutely the worst I went and saw her today and she told me the meanest joke ever.She had told me that my baby would look ugly 2 minutes after she had said she was kidding.WHO SAYS THAT. I DON'T RECOMMEND HER. I WAS WAITING THERE FOR 5 WHOLE HOURS I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING. She said that I am not doing a great mother but a terrible mother just because I am not giving my baby a lot of food.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Roughest pelvic exam I've had in my life. Wouldn't recommend her to anyone I cared about. She was 3.5 hours behind when I got there for my appointment. When I raised concerns about a medication she prescribed, she snapped at me and was offended I even questioned her. She constantly interrupts and will put her hand up to stop you from talking if you answer a question with more than 5 words. Do not see this doctor if you plan on asking any questions about your care or treatment plan as she will not take the time to explain anything to you or listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

She was very kind and considerate. She listen to my problems and told me right off that she would try and help me. As far as I can tell she has done better for me than I expected and I am grateful for how good I am doing. She is to the point and very detailed.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017