Ratings for Dr. Robyn Gertenstein

This Lady is absolutely the worst I went and saw her today and she told me the meanest joke ever.She had told me that my baby would look ugly 2 minutes after she had said she was kidding.WHO SAYS THAT. I DON'T RECOMMEND HER. I WAS WAITING THERE FOR 5 WHOLE HOURS I AM NOT EVEN KIDDING. She said that I am not doing a great mother but a terrible mother just because I am not giving my baby a lot of food.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Roughest pelvic exam I've had in my life. Wouldn't recommend her to anyone I cared about. She was 3.5 hours behind when I got there for my appointment. When I raised concerns about a medication she prescribed, she snapped at me and was offended I even questioned her. She constantly interrupts and will put her hand up to stop you from talking if you answer a question with more than 5 words. Do not see this doctor if you plan on asking any questions about your care or treatment plan as she will not take the time to explain anything to you or listen to your concerns.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

She was very kind and considerate. She listen to my problems and told me right off that she would try and help me. As far as I can tell she has done better for me than I expected and I am grateful for how good I am doing. She is to the point and very detailed.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Great doctor, helpful, listens to what it is you want and provides information needed to make your decision. Has been able to schedule procedures within a reasonable time. Has a great sense of humor. Would not hesitate to recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

i love her !i have been a nurse for almost 30 years and have worked with tons of doctors and hands down she is one of the best. she always takes her time to explain things and gives her patients choices. She seems to really know her patients and cares about what is going on in their lives. So many of the nurses that i work with either go to her or send their family members to her. she is a fantastic surgeon and obstetrician. The patients we see that she has looked after seem to really love her too, she makes you feel comfortable and safe. i know she always has the best interest of her patients at heart and will always go the distance on behalf go her patients. i wouldn't go to anyone else!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I was worried about going to her after reading these ratings but she's awesome. I love her! I had a D&C done by her. My first appointment didn't start on time but I was expecting that. I don't think she's a hand holder so if you're looking for that go elsewhere. I didn't feel rushed by her but I also don't think she wants to chat about irrelevant things. On the day of I said I was nervous and she told me if would be weird if I wasn't. All in all, she's fantastic. I would definitely go to her again.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I've never had such a terrible experience with a doctor. She constantly interrupts you, does not listen at all and rushes. Has no time to care about your well being or answer questions. I don't need to be coddled but she was rude, snapped at me and on one occasion when I was worried I had an infection told me "now she had to examine me because she has to look into everything I complain about." I've had many pelvic exams over the years for various reasons and never experienced so much pain. She was very rough with the speculum. Immediately pushed antidepressants on me when I was anxious. When I didn't end up taking the drugs she lied to my face and said she was against them the whole time. My partner who came to an appointment after being concerned about the previous one witnessed her attitude and was in shock. When he tried to say there must have been a miscommunication she interrupted and talked over him as well. Bottom line, would not recommend her. She had moments of being okay but only when you aren't bothering her or trying to talk.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Love her! She may be straight forward and blunt but that's what I love about her. She is good at what she does explains everything just listen she doesn't have time to waste explaining things 7 times bc you can't listen the first! She is an excellent Dr really knows her stuff. Absolutely love her and her personality she is funny!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Terrible bedside manager and far too rough with delicate procedures. She would not explain the procedures she was doing and literally every time she touched me she caused pain. She is not coming near me again and I would not recommend her even for a check up to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I went to Dr. Gertenstein for a D&C and she was very rough and not knowledagable in how to perform the procedure. I bled for almost two years straight after the procedure and had extensive medical costs and a lot of pain and suffering. This is not a nice woman at all. Don't see her for surgeries for sure. I had no issues with other D&C's that I have had other then the emotional ones that come with them.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017