Ratings for Dr. Chad W. Edison

This is the first Chiropractor I have ever gone to (I'm 72) because I always thought they were not really doctors. But a friend highly recommended Dr. Edison and credited him with life changing improvements for severe back problems. When my lumbar recently became extremely painful, I thought "what the heck, I may as well try it once." I was EXTREMELY IMPRESSED with Dr Edison. He was extremely honest (advising that if he didn't feel he could help me he would tell me immediately so I didn't waste my time). After taking x-rays to determine the state of my spine, he then spent a very educational 15 minutes explaining everything the x-ray revealed, including tracing grease pencil outlines on various areas to clarify the x-ray for me. His treatment allowed me to leave the office with a marked improvement in pain, and after getting home and doing the exercises and ice treatments he suggest for several days, I am now almost pain free! I can't wait for my next appointment! Awesome man!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

Dr. Chad W. Edison's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1995)

Oxford