Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Sigalove

I am not at all surprised by the overwhelming five star ratings for Dr. Steven Sigalove. I have had several breast surgeries and my experience with him has been five star all the way. Not only is he a very skilled plastic surgeon, but his friendliness, concern, bedside manner and willingness to explain procedures, answer questions and help with decisions make him one of the best physicians I have ever met. I would gladly recommend him to any woman facing breast cancer surgery. He made an otherwise difficult journey something to remember with comfort and gratitude.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Steven R. Sigalove's response
Hello, thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback! We’re thrilled to hear this and have passed your message along. Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

Submitted December 25, 2017

Upper eye lift and lower face lift, amazing experience! Dr and staff are outstanding

Submitted May 24, 2017

his injections for my face May 2007 still disfigured, I hate this man. He did nothing to help me!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

With this being the third surgery I've had involving breast augmentation, I can say without a doubt, Dr. Sigalove is as professional as he is genuine. In the fall of 2016, I spoke with Dr. Sigalove about replacing my current saline implants. The pain in my neck, shoulders and back from the encapsulation of my 15-year-old implants had become constant. I'd become reticent about hugging family and friends given the implants had hardened so much. Dr. Sigalove discussed surgical options available to prevent a repeat of the encapsulation; his patience and bedside manner were wonderful. Just minutes before being wheeled into surgery last December, I changed the game plan and asked Dr. Sigalove not to perform the breast lift (it meant another 2 hours of surgery) we'd originally agreed on given I wanted to go much smaller and to simply replace the encapsulated implants with the smallest size implant I could get away with minus the lift. He took this 11th-hour request in stride, hearing my concerns and allowing me to decide what I wanted done with my body. What a refreshing experience given my previous augmentations had been done by two different plastic surgeons whom I allowed to dictate the contours of my body given their tendency to favor their ideal of my body shape over my own wishes. I will forever appreciate Dr. Sigalove's respect for me as an individual and a patient. He is kind, knowledgeable, and patient. Four months later, I am completely happy with my new, smaller, softer breasts; and my new self-confidence.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Steven R. Sigalove's response
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

Submitted April 21, 2017

I met with Dr. Sigalove to discuss removal of breast implants with a lift. The outcome of my surgery was amazing! I'm so happy I chose Dr. Sigalove to do my procedure. I feel so much better and I feel I look much better as well!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

After two back to back pregnancies, an umbilical hernia repair, and diastasis recti, I decided to go see Dr. Sigalove for an abdominoplasty consult. This was the best decision ever. He listened to all of my concerns and answered all of my questions setting realistic expectations. He was extremely kind and reassured me that the post Op recovery was very manageable. This was an absolute true statement. I ended up having a full abdominoplasty with some liposuction. I was sent home with a pain pump and some pain meds. Although a bit uncomfortable at first with the drainage tube and bandages, I only needed to take one day of pain meds. The pain pump was fabulous. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It has been 9 months since my surgery and my scar has healed amazingly. The scar recovery gel I was given has helped the process tremendously. I did have a revision at the end of the scar and a little more lipo on the flanks which Dr. Sigalove did in the office free of charge. He did such an amazing job. I cannot thank him enough. I am also very grateful to his nurses Lori and Patti for taking such good care of me throughout this process. They truly care about you as a patient and go above and beyond making sure everything is taken care of. If you are looking for a highly skilled, caring, and compassionate surgeon with an amazing team of nurses, Dr. Sigalove is a must.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I had a small tumor removed from the bac of my head and a tummy tuck at the same time. The results are unbelivable. I cannot belive how wonderful the staff was and how short of a time it took for me to heal. I have had many sugery for medical issues and have never had such a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Dr. Sigalove was recommended to me by a friend who had surgery through DMG Aesthetics. Dr. Sigalove was one of two doctors I researched regarding a breast lift/breast augmentation procedure. I can honestly say the minute I finished the consultation with the other doctor, I knew I would be having my surgery done by Dr. Sigalove. The depth and detail he gave me, regarding what to expect with this procedure, during the consultation was extremely helpful. Both Dr. Sigalove and Lori Anderson diligently worked with me to determine what size implant would help me achieve the finished look I desired. They both continually answered my questions and addressed my concerns as this was my first surgery ever. I appreciate that both Dr. Sigalove, and Lori, provided me with a genuine opinion when I asked each of them questions. They were both honest and forthright with information. I found both of them to also be very accessible as I sought them out with pre/post surgical questions. Dr. Sigalove and Lori both worked very hard to provide me with a result that is nothing short of amazing. I would encourage anyone contemplating this type of surgery to schedule a consultation at DMG Aesthetics with Dr. Sigalove.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I had an upper and lower eye lid lift and love the results. For years my baggy, puffy eyelids bothered me so I finally decided to do something about it. Dr. Sigalove and his staff are great. I highly recommend them.

Submitted October 20, 2014

30+ year ankle ulcer after every treatment under the sun nothing until preparation and skin graft by Dr. Sigalove. Care and treatment were absolutely outstanding.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Steven R. Sigalove's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1997)

UnitedHealthcare