Ratings for Dr. Joseph P. Kim

Thank you Dr. Kim!!! I finally feel like my old self again. I couldn't have gotten better without your kind ear and concern!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Really great experience with this doctor. He seemed really friendly and explained everything about my scope exam. Would definitely see this doctor again!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr. Kim. He was absolutely wonderful. This is the first Dr. that listened to what I had to say. Great experience!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

I met with Dr. Kim's nurse practitioner Rachel first. She was very professional and listened to me and my concerns. Dr. Kim did my colon procedure and was just super. Very easy to understand and seemed to really know what he was doing. I would definitely go back to see either one if I have problems again.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Wonderful doctor. Best one I have seen at this hospital! He was polite and very helpful. I feel great!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Dr. Kim and his staff were fabulous. I was able to see this doctor within 24 hours. He addressed all my concerns and best of all made me feel normal again. I can't say more good things about this doctor or his staff!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

This doctor was very professional and helpful. I was impressed with his explanation for my problems. I don't like to take medications and try to avoid medications and he was open to my opinions on what treatments I preferred. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

So nice! Very helpful and very proactive. I really appreciated the work he did with me. He is a bit young, which made him seem more motivated to help.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Kim performed a colonoscopy on both me and my husband. I was especially nervous about the procedure due to previous bad experiences with other doctors. Dr. Kim made me feel at ease and explained everything before the procedure. He also spent time with both my husband and I afterwards to discuss results and answer our questions. Great bedside manner! Having a colonoscopy was unbelievably easy with him and his staff was excellent.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2013

Dr. Kim was compassionate, caring, and willing to listen to me about my medical problems. He was prompt, professional, and genuinely concerned about my health problems. One of the best doctors I have seen in a long time. We are lucky to have him in Stevens Point.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Joseph P. Kim's Credentials

• Wisconsin College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1995)

AHC