Ratings for Dr. Dainis Irbe

Doctor Irbe's tell it like it is attitude is great. No candy coating the situation from him. He helped me greatly with managing/controlling my chronic insomnia.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Great doctor. Cares about his patients and makes sure there is a solution to each problem. Would recommend Dr Irbe anytime anywhere. Larry Huffman Lincoln City Or

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Strong accent, hard to understand sometimes. Talks fast.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Irbe has been extremely helpful in the treatment of my complicated and highly unusual sleep disorder. In addition to my sleep disorder, I have several other major health problems. Dr. Irbe understands how critical sleep is to general health and understands how other health issues can make sleep more difficult and how sleep disorders can make other illnesses more difficult. Dr. Irbe has done an excellent job finding treatment options for me and has been helpful in finding ways to treat the fatigue that I experience. I find Dr. Irbe to be extraordinarily knowledgeable; one of his greatest strengths is finding creative (and safe!) treatments for my sleep issues. While some sleep disorders can’t be cured, they can be treated and managed. Dr. Irbe has done a good job of educating me about sleep and fatigue. I highly recommend Dr. Irbe and wouldn't hesitate to send a friend or family member to him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. Irbe took care of one of my clients for over 4 years due to this clients sleep apnea.My client was in his 80's and I found Dr Irbe very compassionate and truly cared about his overall health needs not just his sleep apnea. Dr. Irbe and his staff were wonderful, very knowledgeable about this disease and provided the best solutions to help improve this patients health. Dr Irbe and staff provided the best of care for my client sleep apnea problem and equipment (CPAP). I highly recommend Dr Irbe and his team and give them an A++++

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I am in my mid 50's Doctor walked in said he moved to this area cause he got tired of working with 'old' people. Gave me medication that the side effects were miserable and unacceptable and instructions that basically reduced my time to sleep to 4 hours. Came back for second office visit, told me I had classic restless legs didn't need a sleep study sorry can't do anything for you if sleep deprivation and the medication I took for 2 weeks didn't work. Didn't offer me anything else but go back your doctor, who sent me to this guy in the first place and charged me $100 more than the insurance would pay. Might be a wonderful doctor if you are kid with nightmares, useless for old people

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Dainis Irbe's Credentials

• Latvian Med Academy, Riga, Latvia (Fn: 594-01) (Grad. 1985)

Coventry Healthcare