Ratings for Dr. Carolyn Drysdale-Buhr

She is the best, hands down. 5 swtar person all around.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

After the experience I’ve had today I can honestly say I am very disappointed with my Dr. and the staff at the practice. I’m not normally a complainer but I’ve had enough. I’ve been trying to renew a prescription that I take every day for over a month. First I called the Dr.’s office about the renewal. I was told no call the pharmacy and have them fax it to us. I did so and I waited about a week before checking to see if the medication was refilled. Nothing the pharmacy said ok we will send it again. Waited another week or so nothing no response. So I called the Dr.’s office myself to enquire and was told “oh the fax machine is broken and we are waiting for a part” so have the pharmacy send the request to this alternate number. I called the pharmacy and relayed this information. Waited another week and now have no medication to take. Finally after numerous phone calls and no response from the Dr.’s office the pharmacist decided enough was enough and called the Dr.’s office on my behalf. He was told that my Dr., Dr. Carolyn Drysdale-Bhur, was out of the office and would not be back for another two weeks and told the pharmacist to tell me to go to a walk-in-clinic. Why did it take over three weeks to tell me this and why is there not another Dr. within that practice that can either see me and do the refill or authorize the refill. This is extremely unprofessional and unacceptable to me.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. DRYSDALE BUHR is great and always pleasant when you see her. The staff at her new office are terrible.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

My doctor for many years now. A caring and knowledge physician. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr Carolyn has been my Dr for many years, have great faith in her, she has been so helpful to me over the years, efficient and very competent. She's the best!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Incredible doctor! Took on complicated case, willing to deal with every changing and growing issues. So grateful to her

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

She is the best doctor kind, always has time not in a rush ,I am never bother by the delay as I know she doesn't rush her patients. Very warm , knowledgeable and up to date on management of health issues.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr Carolyn is always helpful and always has time to discuss your health issues and never forgets to ask how you are in general

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Drysdale-Buhr was my family's doctor for many years. She is a wonderful, very unusual doctor. Never rushed, very thorough, warm-hearted, and puts you at ease. I no longer live in Halifax, and often regret that I'm not able to see her anymore. She provides a wonderful service to the Halifax area. Thank you, Dr. Drysdale-Buhr.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Drysdale-Buhr has been my Dr for 10 years now and I can't tell you how amazing she is. She was there through both my pregnancies and both deliveries and looks after myself and my two daughters. She is kind gentle and really knows her stuff. I trust her with my children's life, I know that if something were to ever happen to them she would take the best care of them. I recommend her to all my friends!!! Just amazing

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012