You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Carolyn Drysdale-Buhr

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

After 13 years with drysdale buhr im left with no choice but to find a new dr. Everything has changed since she moved clinics last fall. I cant get an appountment without a 2 week wait. The secretaries are horrible to deal with. I cant believe she let coralee go. Basically my son spent all weekend at iwk in icu. He was very sick. Hes home now but is sick again. I begged for an appountment to the point i was kissing toes and was told after they even talked to her the best she could do was a week. She was never like this before, but now she is. If you want a dr. For check ups that you can book a month in advance than shes great for that. If you are really sick than dont even bother. DR. DRYSDALE buhr i once said was the best dr. She has gone from hero to 0 in my books.

Submitted April 6, 2016

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

She is the best doctor kind, always has time not in a rush ,I am never bother by the delay as I know she doesn't rush her patients. Very warm , knowledgeable and up to date on management of health issues.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Drysdale-Buhr was my family's doctor for many years. She is a wonderful, very unusual doctor. Never rushed, very thorough, warm-hearted, and puts you at ease. I no longer live in Halifax, and often regret that I'm not able to see her anymore. She provides a wonderful service to the Halifax area. Thank you, Dr. Drysdale-Buhr.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Drysdale-Buhr has been my Dr for 10 years now and I can't tell you how amazing she is. She was there through both my pregnancies and both deliveries and looks after myself and my two daughters. She is kind gentle and really knows her stuff. I trust her with my children's life, I know that if something were to ever happen to them she would take the best care of them. I recommend her to all my friends!!! Just amazing

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr.Carolyn's for 20+ yrs. and she is an incredible doctor and person. Her knowledge amazes me...no ums or aahs' when she explains things. So articulate. Knows her stuff.Very pleasant, gentle and quick sense of humour. Very professional , warm-hearted. Very concerned about me, is how her care makes me feel. Delivered my daughter 10 yrs ago. She has a very special place in my heart and in fact on those occasional days we all have, when the glass looks half empty, she is always in my top 3 "things I am grateful for"!! I live an hour away now but would travel"days" to see her. I feel very fortunate to have her as my family physician.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Carolyn Drysdale-Buhr's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. DRYSDALE BUHR is great and always pleasant when you see her. The staff at her new office are terrible."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "After 13 years with drysdale buhr im left with no choice but to find a new dr. Everything has changed since she moved clinics last fall. I cant get an appountme..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My doctor for many years now. A caring and knowledge physician. I trust her completely."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Carolyn has been my Dr for many years, have great faith in her, she has been so helpful to me over the years, efficient and very competent. She's the best! "

April 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Incredible doctor! Took on complicated case, willing to deal with every changing and growing issues. So grateful to her"

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is the best doctor kind, always has time not in a rush ,I am never bother by the delay as I know she doesn't rush her patients. Very warm , knowledgeable a..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Carolyn is always helpful and always has time to discuss your health issues and never forgets to ask how you are in general "

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Drysdale-Buhr was my family's doctor for many years. She is a wonderful, very unusual doctor. Never rushed, very thorough, warm-hearted, and puts you at ea..."

November 20, 2014