Ratings for Dr. Carolyn Drysdale-Buhr

Dr. DRYSDALE BUHR is great and always pleasant when you see her. The staff at her new office are terrible.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

My doctor for many years now. A caring and knowledge physician. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr Carolyn has been my Dr for many years, have great faith in her, she has been so helpful to me over the years, efficient and very competent. She's the best!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Incredible doctor! Took on complicated case, willing to deal with every changing and growing issues. So grateful to her

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

She is the best doctor kind, always has time not in a rush ,I am never bother by the delay as I know she doesn't rush her patients. Very warm , knowledgeable and up to date on management of health issues.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr Carolyn is always helpful and always has time to discuss your health issues and never forgets to ask how you are in general

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. Drysdale-Buhr was my family's doctor for many years. She is a wonderful, very unusual doctor. Never rushed, very thorough, warm-hearted, and puts you at ease. I no longer live in Halifax, and often regret that I'm not able to see her anymore. She provides a wonderful service to the Halifax area. Thank you, Dr. Drysdale-Buhr.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Drysdale-Buhr has been my Dr for 10 years now and I can't tell you how amazing she is. She was there through both my pregnancies and both deliveries and looks after myself and my two daughters. She is kind gentle and really knows her stuff. I trust her with my children's life, I know that if something were to ever happen to them she would take the best care of them. I recommend her to all my friends!!! Just amazing

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr.Carolyn's for 20+ yrs. and she is an incredible doctor and person. Her knowledge amazes me...no ums or aahs' when she explains things. So articulate. Knows her stuff.Very pleasant, gentle and quick sense of humour. Very professional , warm-hearted. Very concerned about me, is how her care makes me feel. Delivered my daughter 10 yrs ago. She has a very special place in my heart and in fact on those occasional days we all have, when the glass looks half empty, she is always in my top 3 "things I am grateful for"!! I live an hour away now but would travel"days" to see her. I feel very fortunate to have her as my family physician.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

I met Dr Drysdale-Buhr believe it or not the night I went into labour! The doctor that was taking care of my pregnancy was on vacation and she was filling in for the week. Let me tell you I was sooo happy to get her!! From the time I walked into her office saying I think I am in labour untill the baby arrived she was fantastic! I was very uncomfortable with the doctor I had been seeing and was not looking forward to dealing with her during my delivery. Carolyn was so kind and respectfull! I ended up back at the IWK two days after they sent me home because of complications and she was called in to see me. I swear she was there no more then 20 min after I arrived, and they called her from home!! Trust me the next time I have another baby, she will be who I request to look after me duing pregnancy! She was fantactic!!! Thanks Dr. Drysdale-Buhr!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011