Ratings for Dr. Miles W. Howard

I loved Dr. Howard! Me being a first time mom he always made sure all one thousand of my questions were answered. He was also very attentive and made sure I always felt at ease, not by babying me but being straight forward. During my labor he was periodically checking in on me and when it was time to push (for a whole hour) he was with me counting every second of it. The only thing was him not always being on time for our appointments which is totally understandable being you cant predict when babies will come on most occasions but its totally worth the wait to see him!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I was tested at 36 weeks for strep b never was given the results. Had my son at 38 weeks by c section my son got strep b meningitis the doctors said it’s cause they never gave me medications for the strep b. Just cause u have a child by c section doesn’t mean u should not be treated for step b

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Rude, Nasty & talks down to his patients. People should google him & see the lawsuit that was brought against him for more then 1 person, under Google type in Dr Miles Howard & it will be on a website called azmd.gov He is by far THE WORST DR I have ever encountered!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I unfortunately had to deal with him for an emergency during the weekend as he was on call when I tried to get him to explain what I was experiencing he said my regular Dr, Dr Sun could explain on Monday yet this happened Saturday & he spoke down to me as if I am some ignorant person. Also I used him 1 time with last pregnancy & he was rude then too so I switched Doctors immediately.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

He was very rude & didn't spend much time with me so I was unable to ask questions

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Allthough I found the front desk staff aloof and unprofessional, the ultrasound tech was great. Dr Howard is absolutely awesome. He delived my children both by csection both early after several weeks of preterm labor, hospitalizations... Treats me like family... When the nurse anesthesist attempted to start a spinal with my last csection he paralysed my diaphragm and I couldn't breathe Dr Howard took over and saved me and my baby. Im reading some of the comments here and I must say he has never been anything but good to me.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Ridiculous wait times and rude staff. Dr. Howard was by far the rudest doctor I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Despite more than one appointment with Dr Howard I don't feel like I have any sort of answer or resolution to my problem. Additionally dr. Howard was rude condescending chauvinistic and cause me to cry in the office due to his nonexistent bedside manner. Not only will I never return to dr. Howard but I will encourage everyone else to avoid him as well, and I will be filing a report with the Medical Board as well as filling out any more of these surveys that I can to let people know what a piece of scum that he really is.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I just had a baby in June and Dr. Howard saw me from week 9 to delivery. He was excellent at answering my questions and I thought he came off as genuinely concerned about my care. The wait time is long on most visits but I switched to Dr. Howard from a different office and the wait times there were just as long there, it's to be expected when the doctor doesn't have control over when babies decide it's time. I'm not a person who needs my hand held, and Dr. Howard was straight to the point but friendly and sincere. He also performed my tubal ligation and again, was attentive and professional. My only wish is that I had him deliver my first two children also, but he at least made my third pregnancy smooth and manageable.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I cant believe some of the reviews that I'm reading on this site! I have dealt with Dr. Howard since 2010 when he took over my pregnancy unexpectedly due to severe preeclampsia. I had to be hospitalized for the duration of my pregnancy to give you a idea on how long that was I was hospitalized at 24 weeks gestation. All the specialist from the hospital wanted to deliver and my sons survival percent was less the 30%. Dr. Howard knew better he knew with bed rest and proper supervision we could get to at least 35 weeks. WE DID! My son is now a healthy 4 year toddler and I can say honestly that has a large part to do with Dr. Howard. As far as bed side manor goes his is impeccable. The man checked on me every day while I was in the hospital if there were days he could not he would send a colleague from the practice to do so. He is a amazing doctor and I would recommend him to anyone and have done so. Wait times in the office are just like any other OB office they keep you up to date if you ask the receptionist and will offer for you to see a PA if your are in a hurry. Schedule a early AM appointment if you only want to see him I always do and never have a problem seeing him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. Miles W. Howard's Credentials

• Farsi

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Goodyear, AZ