Ratings for Dr. Miles W. Howard

I am a patient of Dr. Howard and I am pregnant with Twins and I have to say I am shocked by the reviews of some saying he is rude. He is a very caring man and shows a lot of empathy, not only that he does not sugar coat anything, he gives it to just the way it is. He gives you the pros and cons, and he informs you of what you can expect in your pregnancy. He has taken every precaution so far with me and my pregnancy and shows concern at every visit. I wish I could see him more but at times I do have to see a different Dr or Nurse due to him being in a delivery etc. But he is a great Dr!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I loved Dr. Howard! Me being a first time mom he always made sure all one thousand of my questions were answered. He was also very attentive and made sure I always felt at ease, not by babying me but being straight forward. During my labor he was periodically checking in on me and when it was time to push (for a whole hour) he was with me counting every second of it. The only thing was him not always being on time for our appointments which is totally understandable being you cant predict when babies will come on most occasions but its totally worth the wait to see him!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I was tested at 36 weeks for strep b never was given the results. Had my son at 38 weeks by c section my son got strep b meningitis the doctors said it’s cause they never gave me medications for the strep b. Just cause u have a child by c section doesn’t mean u should not be treated for step b

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Rude, Nasty & talks down to his patients. People should google him & see the lawsuit that was brought against him for more then 1 person, under Google type in Dr Miles Howard & it will be on a website called azmd.gov He is by far THE WORST DR I have ever encountered!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

I unfortunately had to deal with him for an emergency during the weekend as he was on call when I tried to get him to explain what I was experiencing he said my regular Dr, Dr Sun could explain on Monday yet this happened Saturday & he spoke down to me as if I am some ignorant person. Also I used him 1 time with last pregnancy & he was rude then too so I switched Doctors immediately.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

He was very rude & didn't spend much time with me so I was unable to ask questions

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Allthough I found the front desk staff aloof and unprofessional, the ultrasound tech was great. Dr Howard is absolutely awesome. He delived my children both by csection both early after several weeks of preterm labor, hospitalizations... Treats me like family... When the nurse anesthesist attempted to start a spinal with my last csection he paralysed my diaphragm and I couldn't breathe Dr Howard took over and saved me and my baby. Im reading some of the comments here and I must say he has never been anything but good to me.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Ridiculous wait times and rude staff. Dr. Howard was by far the rudest doctor I have ever seen!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Despite more than one appointment with Dr Howard I don't feel like I have any sort of answer or resolution to my problem. Additionally dr. Howard was rude condescending chauvinistic and cause me to cry in the office due to his nonexistent bedside manner. Not only will I never return to dr. Howard but I will encourage everyone else to avoid him as well, and I will be filing a report with the Medical Board as well as filling out any more of these surveys that I can to let people know what a piece of scum that he really is.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I just had a baby in June and Dr. Howard saw me from week 9 to delivery. He was excellent at answering my questions and I thought he came off as genuinely concerned about my care. The wait time is long on most visits but I switched to Dr. Howard from a different office and the wait times there were just as long there, it's to be expected when the doctor doesn't have control over when babies decide it's time. I'm not a person who needs my hand held, and Dr. Howard was straight to the point but friendly and sincere. He also performed my tubal ligation and again, was attentive and professional. My only wish is that I had him deliver my first two children also, but he at least made my third pregnancy smooth and manageable.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Miles W. Howard's Credentials

• Farsi

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Goodyear, AZ