Ratings for Dr. Manbir Singh

If you get referred to this Dr. - refuse, run, do not go. He was less then helpful. Not interested in helping at all, was very dismissive and called me lazy. Waste of time and taxpayers money.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I went to this doctor 3 times and never went back. He didn't really go into my history. Asked me why I was depressed because he felt like I had no reason to be in his eyes. Maybe if you actually took the time to listen to me and understand where I was coming from after suffering for over 5 years before getting help you would know why I was depressed. He always rushed me out of the office. One time I started crying during an appointment while talking about something that was difficult for me to address and he asked me why I was crying? As if I'm not allowed to be upset or show emotion. All he did was keep me on the antidepressant medication that the walk in clinic gave me as an emergency because I was at a point where I was thinking of self harm. All he did was up the dose of the prescription instead of digging deeper and actually evaluating my psychological problems. I think what I'm going through is more than just "depression" and I was hoping to be evaluated by a professional in the field. This guy is far from that. I don't know how he is still in practice and I'm beyond upset and angry that someone even referred me to this insensitive monster. Thanks for making me lose what little faith I ever had in mental health care.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Get a new doc asap if you have this one. He droped me as a paitent for not taking a medication that I was concerned about the side effects.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Excellent doctor. Always prioritizes patients in need and is a very kind doctor. I was glad to be one of his patients. He is a very good listener and always adjusts your medication according to your concerns, worries and needs. I was so happy to be one of his patients. Receptionist is very polite and helpful. Thank you Dr. Singh and staff

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

My experience with Dr. Singh is a very good one. He really listens, never puts me down or makes me feel terrible. He us understanding and Kind.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Cold, dismissive, treats you like youre just lazy. Don't walk, RUN, to a new psychiatrist, all this man has done for me is make me feel worse about my life and complicated any form of follow up treatment. I can't say more as I am still under his "care" and fear he will only make my life more miserable than he has. Never have had a doctor who uses his position of power against patients until this guy.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I told him about some of the things that I was anxious about and afraid of, and he just told me I was lazy. He just made me feel like 100% garbage and I cried the rest of the day at home. Worst psychiatrist I've ever been to in my life.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

awful physician. little to no knoweldge of basic mood disorders. Oh, i should treat my psychomotor retardation by exercising more in my life? how about you just sign the perscription pad buddy. never going back to this guy

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Mean, arrogant, genuinely ignorant cold person, who treats you like a stupid "white folk"

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr.singh is a TERRIBLE psychiatrist do not waste your time with him he will only make you worse, he does not listen to you at all and all he wants to do is prescribe drugs so he gets paid more it shows he doesn't care about your health at all, I missed one appointment with him and he charged me $40 which I cant afford so I could not see him even if i wanted to again, avoid this guy at all costs! I was on a medication that was making me very sick and I could not get off it by my self, with out the medication I felt fine but while on I felt horrible and he wanted to keep me on that medication! WTF!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Dr. Manbir Singh's Credentials

• University of Delhi, India (Grad. 1973)

MSP/BC Med