Ratings for Dr. Manbir Singh

This doctor has made me feel worse about myself... I'm always scared to go see him, because I feel he judges me. Apparently my mental illness is just in my head, and that I am too lazy and childish. I was told to "grow up"... I have manic depression and high levels of anxiety. If you get sent to him, ask for a new doctor. He's the worse. The woman at the front desk is really nice and helpful. She's the best thing about going there.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Smart man and independent of thought. He actually got POed at the referring GP for wasting his time making the referral. And told the PHD who tried to make medical claims that he was an idiot. Well maybe newb and didn't know his place was a better way of seeing the PHD. Singh was kind and encouraging. Always greeted with a smile. I did get an appt right after his prayers and meditation, so maybe he was just very relaxed at that moment. But he had the same attitude with a suicidal friend as well. He was always sweet to her. And after her crisis momments, would see her to adjust her meds. I met with him five times for the eval and he was chatty and warm. But not inappropriately so. What a lovely man! Worth seeing if you fall into his expertise or if you need an independent mind for a review.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Do not see this man for any help. Does more harm than good.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

If you get referred to this Dr. - refuse, run, do not go. He was less then helpful. Not interested in helping at all, was very dismissive and called me lazy. Waste of time and taxpayers money.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I went to this doctor 3 times and never went back. He didn't really go into my history. Asked me why I was depressed because he felt like I had no reason to be in his eyes. Maybe if you actually took the time to listen to me and understand where I was coming from after suffering for over 5 years before getting help you would know why I was depressed. He always rushed me out of the office. One time I started crying during an appointment while talking about something that was difficult for me to address and he asked me why I was crying? As if I'm not allowed to be upset or show emotion. All he did was keep me on the antidepressant medication that the walk in clinic gave me as an emergency because I was at a point where I was thinking of self harm. All he did was up the dose of the prescription instead of digging deeper and actually evaluating my psychological problems. I think what I'm going through is more than just "depression" and I was hoping to be evaluated by a professional in the field. This guy is far from that. I don't know how he is still in practice and I'm beyond upset and angry that someone even referred me to this insensitive monster. Thanks for making me lose what little faith I ever had in mental health care.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Get a new doc asap if you have this one. He droped me as a paitent for not taking a medication that I was concerned about the side effects.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Excellent doctor. Always prioritizes patients in need and is a very kind doctor. I was glad to be one of his patients. He is a very good listener and always adjusts your medication according to your concerns, worries and needs. I was so happy to be one of his patients. Receptionist is very polite and helpful. Thank you Dr. Singh and staff

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

My experience with Dr. Singh is a very good one. He really listens, never puts me down or makes me feel terrible. He us understanding and Kind.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Cold, dismissive, treats you like youre just lazy. Don't walk, RUN, to a new psychiatrist, all this man has done for me is make me feel worse about my life and complicated any form of follow up treatment. I can't say more as I am still under his "care" and fear he will only make my life more miserable than he has. Never have had a doctor who uses his position of power against patients until this guy.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I told him about some of the things that I was anxious about and afraid of, and he just told me I was lazy. He just made me feel like 100% garbage and I cried the rest of the day at home. Worst psychiatrist I've ever been to in my life.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Manbir Singh's Credentials

• University of Delhi, India (Grad. 1973)