You may also like

Rate Dr. Manbir Singh

Dr. Manbir Singh's Ratings

Cold, dismissive, treats you like youre just lazy. Don't walk, RUN, to a new psychiatrist, all this man has done for me is make me feel worse about my life and complicated any form of follow up treatment. I can't say more as I am still under his "care" and fear he will only make my life more miserable than he has. Never have had a doctor who uses his position of power against patients until this guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I told him about some of the things that I was anxious about and afraid of, and he just told me I was lazy. He just made me feel like 100% garbage and I cried the rest of the day at home. Worst psychiatrist I've ever been to in my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2791968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

awful physician. little to no knoweldge of basic mood disorders. Oh, i should treat my psychomotor retardation by exercising more in my life? how about you just sign the perscription pad buddy. never going back to this guy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Mean, arrogant, genuinely ignorant cold person, who treats you like a stupid "white folk"

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2537354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr.singh is a TERRIBLE psychiatrist do not waste your time with him he will only make you worse, he does not listen to you at all and all he wants to do is prescribe drugs so he gets paid more it shows he doesn't care about your health at all, I missed one appointment with him and he charged me $40 which I cant afford so I could not see him even if i wanted to again, avoid this guy at all costs! I was on a medication that was making me very sick and I could not get off it by my self, with out the medication I felt fine but while on I felt horrible and he wanted to keep me on that medication! WTF!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1860680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

I have now finished my three session evaluation. Per another Psych/MD/Occ.Therapist I am dealing with several significant depression related issues. Per Dr.Singh I am okay and just need a check up after 6 six to make sure I am still "doing okay (sic)". It has never felt like he was engaged with me or my concerns. I have waited/been pre-empted on each visit. The most disturbing thing to me is he has not even dealt with why my GP referred me in the first place. Should you become a patient of his keep your mind open and prepare to manage your own case. I am not certain yet what benefit he will be to me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1860677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

he probably has a good intention but there are areas lacking. i feel like i know more about pharmacology then him. he reluctantly gave me SMALL benzos and i use most of them to see him since he makes me feel horrible about myself and puts me down. the best psychiatrist i had was one called DR Heintzman: soooooo nice!!. so ignore dr singh if he makes you feel like**** since everyone tries their best with mental health. oh yeah i also have been waiting for a diagnosis for 10 YEARS and its not right. just be careful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1860679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Unbelievably rude! He tried to pull me off my meds cold-turkey, even after seeing the scars on my arms from self-harming and knowing how much time I spent on the CAIP unit at Grand River. Afterwards, he decided to tell me that my self-harm was "attention-seeking" and that my "desire for medication" was "drug-seeking behaviour". He saw me, a suicidal person, and indirectly called me an addict because of my need to get my brain chemicals under control. This man is a lot of things, but a psychiatrist, he is not. I'm lucky I've since moved away and am no longer under his awful excuse for 'care'.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1860678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I find that Dr. Singh does not really listen to you. He is rude and always seems to be in a rush to get you out of his office. If you have concerns about the medication perscribed he tends to just blow it off, i would not reccomend him to anyone and im glad i have found someone else

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1860676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

I saw Dr. Singh for a time a few years ago and again very recently. Both times, he was very helpful and supportive. I like that he takes the time to ask probing questions to truly understand me and get to the root of an issue. From there, he provides insights with explanations, both with and without recommending medication. Anytime he has recommended medication, he has offered options and the needed time for me to think it through. I find Dr. Singh to be a respectful and caring doctor and would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1860675].votes_count ]]