You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Manbir Singh

Excellent doctor. Always prioritizes patients in need and is a very kind doctor. I was glad to be one of his patients. He is a very good listener and always adjusts your medication according to your concerns, worries and needs. I was so happy to be one of his patients. Receptionist is very polite and helpful. Thank you Dr. Singh and staff

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

This pakee needs to pack his bags and move back to Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Cold, dismissive, treats you like youre just lazy. Don't walk, RUN, to a new psychiatrist, all this man has done for me is make me feel worse about my life and complicated any form of follow up treatment. I can't say more as I am still under his "care" and fear he will only make my life more miserable than he has. Never have had a doctor who uses his position of power against patients until this guy.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

I told him about some of the things that I was anxious about and afraid of, and he just told me I was lazy. He just made me feel like 100% garbage and I cried the rest of the day at home. Worst psychiatrist I've ever been to in my life.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

awful physician. little to no knoweldge of basic mood disorders. Oh, i should treat my psychomotor retardation by exercising more in my life? how about you just sign the perscription pad buddy. never going back to this guy

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr.singh is a TERRIBLE psychiatrist do not waste your time with him he will only make you worse, he does not listen to you at all and all he wants to do is prescribe drugs so he gets paid more it shows he doesn't care about your health at all, I missed one appointment with him and he charged me $40 which I cant afford so I could not see him even if i wanted to again, avoid this guy at all costs! I was on a medication that was making me very sick and I could not get off it by my self, with out the medication I felt fine but while on I felt horrible and he wanted to keep me on that medication! WTF!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I have now finished my three session evaluation. Per another Psych/MD/Occ.Therapist I am dealing with several significant depression related issues. Per Dr.Singh I am okay and just need a check up after 6 six to make sure I am still "doing okay (sic)". It has never felt like he was engaged with me or my concerns. I have waited/been pre-empted on each visit. The most disturbing thing to me is he has not even dealt with why my GP referred me in the first place. Should you become a patient of his keep your mind open and prepare to manage your own case. I am not certain yet what benefit he will be to me.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

he probably has a good intention but there are areas lacking. i feel like i know more about pharmacology then him. he reluctantly gave me SMALL benzos and i use most of them to see him since he makes me feel horrible about myself and puts me down. the best psychiatrist i had was one called DR Heintzman: soooooo nice!!. so ignore dr singh if he makes you feel like**** since everyone tries their best with mental health. oh yeah i also have been waiting for a diagnosis for 10 YEARS and its not right. just be careful

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Manbir Singh's Credentials

• University of Delhi, India (Grad. 1973)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Always prioritizes patients in need and is a very kind doctor. I was glad to be one of his patients. He is a very good listener and always ..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Singh is a very good one. He really listens, never puts me down or makes me feel terrible. He us understanding and Kind. "

February 12, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This pakee needs to pack his bags and move back to Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!!"

January 16, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Cold, dismissive, treats you like youre just lazy. Don't walk, RUN, to a new psychiatrist, all this man has done for me is make me feel worse about my lif..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I told him about some of the things that I was anxious about and afraid of, and he just told me I was lazy. He just made me feel like 100% garbage and I cried ..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "awful physician. little to no knoweldge of basic mood disorders. Oh, i should treat my psychomotor retardation by exercising more in my life? how about you just..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Mean, arrogant, genuinely ignorant cold person, who treats you like a stupid "white folk""

September 15, 2014