Ratings for Dr. Nicholas N. Borodulia

If you prefer an arrogant, egotistical doctor who isn't interested in having a 2-way discussion about your healtcare, go see Borodulia. He rushes thru appointments and has no time for your thoughts. He mis diagnosed a basil cell carsonoma lump on m face and prescribed a topical cream to make it disappear ! Only after I consulted a qualified dermatologist did I discover I need surgery to remove a deeper problem. If I followed Bordullia's advice, the cancer would have advanced ! Also, his staff is rude and very brisk. I waited over an hour and half just to get a follow up for a blood test. He over-prescribes Meds and is blood test crazy. He is the worst doctor I have ever seen and I'm 62 yrs old ! Enough said.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Never expect him to speak with you directly by phone or return a phone call or see you in his hospital even if you are literally near death; or oversee your care while in hospice unless it's his hospice affiliation. he is often rude if you question him or suggest or ask for alternatives; his staff then also loves to blame him for everything. Who wants to wait an hour or more to see him with that kind of treatment?

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

This is a very compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. Not only did he diagnose my 87-year-old father-in-law accurately, he actually came to our home for follow-up visits. This is truly a family doctor with genuine concern for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

Dr. Nicholas N. Borodulia's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)