Ratings for Dr. Jeromy J. Myers

We waited an hour for my first initial appointment. He performed the exact same two manipulations to myself and my husband and our backs have totally different issues. They ran an excessive amount of xrays and never informed us our insurance wouldnt cover them nor the initial exam. they should be well schooled on insurance companies and they are very common. He was too aggressive with my husband amd scared him. We feel it is the front desks staffs job to inform you what is coved and what will not be. having to pay an extremely high bill out of pocket, getting my xrays that I have to pay for and Not returning!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I contacted the office with pain in my low back and during the course of 3 visits I left in more pain than when I arrived. I only saw Dr. Jeromy Myers on those 3 visits and cannot speak for the other 2 chiropractors in that office. His adjustment style is not very precise. I decided to go to Dr. Myers office because he was able to get me in right away and my normal chiropractor couldn't get me in for a week. Now I regret that decision.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

very god at finding the problem and fixing it.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011