Ratings for Dr. Raghad N. Lepley

Is this lady a real dr? The NP is wonderful. The staff is awful and they have an office manager who does not know a thing about managing anything medical. These poor people would be better off closing the doors .

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

If your looking for a good family doctor DO NOT GO HERE, HIPPA doesn't mean a thing in that office. If you absolutely have to go there then I highly recommend you see her Nurse Practicioner. The NP is the only thing that office has going for it. The staff is by far the worst I've ever seen, she needs to do her self a favor and re staff the front desk before she looses the remainder of her patients. There is a reason that there are several negative reviews about this clinic and the Dr.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Worst staff and worst dr I have ever encountered in my life. The only people that would ever go there and people on drugs or trying to get drugs because you would have to be stupid to choose this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Staff was wonderful and dr was straight forward and to the point I had a great encounter.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr is very knowledgeable and respectful. Office staff is pleasant and helpful. Sometimes you wait a little but this happens at every Dr I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

After raving about Dr lepley to a friend of mine who was looking for a family doctor she phoned me to say that some of her reviews were very mixed that lead me to write this review. Firstly: Dr lepley has been a fabulous doctor to me for five years without any complaints. Does she have a busy office? of course, she has earned that with the trust of her patient's... on occasion do you have to wait? Yes! However I have never waited more than 15 minutes! Every patient that really needs to be seen urgently. She makes it happen!!!. We all get sick. Thankfully she will squeeze us in because being sick is bad enough! Waiting hours in ER is even worse. Funny as people complain they also forget, she probably didn't get to eat lunch that day??? I also read a review about someone complaints about having to go every two weeks for suboxone medication at the rate of $80.00 per visit, sorry I have to laugh and hope anyone that reads such negativity laughs too. I am sure that the heroin or drug addiction cost far more than that and if you could have kicked the habit on your own you wouldn't have to go to her. She saves lives everyday! Including yours! I highly recommend Dr lepey to my friends and family over and over again. I am so thankful for her, in today's world of, you are just a number with so many doctors, it is truly refreshing to know that there are still doctors out there that got into the medical field because they care about the health of their patients! Thank you Dr lepley and staff for all you do!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

The best doctor ever ! Love love love her ,absolutely amazing physian.well rounded in all aspects of what you would want in a doctor ! Spends time with you and you always leave there feeling so cared about! Her office staff always do there best to accomadate you for an appointment ! Highly recommend Dr .Lepley !!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Lepley-Khoury more than 10 years. I don't usually rate anything online however after reading some negative feedback on Dr Lepley I felt compelled to tell my story. Dr Lepley is the finest physician I know or have seen in my 60 years on this planet. When I first visited Dr Lepley I was addicted to pain medication after suffering through two surgeries. I was unhealthy and and unhappy. She literally saved my life more than once. Her careful attention to detail, experience and deep interest in her patients Is why I write this. I am free from addiction, eat much healthier and feel better than I did when I was 40. She has an excellent staff now who reflect the same kind attention Dr Lepley shows each patient. Her staff goes out of their way to treat everyone with dignity and urgency. I just want to thank her and her staff for giving me my life back. I recommend Dr. Lepley-Khoury or anyone who truly wants to get off the pharmaceutical merry-go-round. Dr Lepley will get to the main source of your issue and corrected the problem. She is wonderful with children, and is passionate about taking care of people that do not have a lot of money. That doesn't mean she works for free,. But she does work with Medicaid and each person as an individual . Her staff will always get me in within 24 hours and if I do need a prescription it's taken care of immediately by her staff. Thank God for Dr Lepley.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

What is this bi weekly visits required for medications?? Money is the answer I can't afford her office call and meds every two weeks. Forget seeing Dr Lepley instead you see her nasty want to be doctor. Her staff is extremely rude and of course they all read your personal chart. My new Dr. is awesome and I go every 3 months if during that time I need meds the staff sends them the same day no problem including controlled substances. I will NEVER go back to Lepley again. ..

Submitted April 16, 2017

The office only seems to care about money. I have been going here for years and recently the office has changed quite a bit. Now, in order to receive my prescription, I must visit the office biweekly. Without insurance, I cannot afford it anymore. I tried speaking to them about the cost and that I could not afford paying the prescription cost plus the extra $80 for the second visit, but, they don't care. I asked why all of a sudden I have to come in twice a month and I was told it was a new regulation. However, after researching I found that this was a lie, there is no regulation requiring biweekly visits. Over the three years I have been to this office, Dr. Lepley has saw me four times, and every other time it was the nurse. Plus they always mess up prescription information or take hours sometimes even days to send in your prescription. Sometimes you might even have to call and remind them to send your prescriptions and then the staff gets very rude about it. There was a time I would have recommended this office, but now I highly recommend looking elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017