Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Wolf

He did at least 8 girls I know and mine as well couldn't be happier :)

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

Did 2 womens breast I know. Both Look GREAT! He also fixed another persons that I know of and they were VERY happy!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I made an appointment at the Doc's office for a coonsultation. I had to cancel once and did not reschedule. Well got a call from their office confirming my appointment. I said no I did not have an appointment. The staff from the office yelled at me and hung up!!! WHAT? definitely not going there even though they are a couple of miles away from my house!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I had breast aug done back in 2003. Thank God i have never had a problem with my implants. My sister even went to the same doctor. I think he did a great job. I'd go back and get a nose job but he doesnt do them.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

I HAD A BREAST AUG. LAST YEAR AND I WAS VERY PLEASED. HE NEVER PRESSURED ME INTO DOING IT. DR.WOLFE MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHEN I HAD ANY QUESTIONS. I WILL BE GOING TO HIM AGAIN FOR SURE IF I NEED AN PROCEDURES. THANKS AGAIN DOC!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

This doctor was awesome! He performed surgery on both my wife and I, and we found him to be very knowledgeable, patient, answered all questions thoroughly, and took a keen interest in our comfort. His bedside manner was excellent, as were the followup visits. We would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

DR.WOLF IS AMAZING HE DID A GREAT JOB ON MY SURGERY.GOD BLESS HIM

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Wolf did an amazing job on my Breast Augmentation. I went from an A to a C and I am very happy with the results. I have had them for 4 years now and no problems what so ever. I have sent 5 friends to him (literally 5) and everysingle one of them is happy with their breast, one of them also had lip augmentation and Lipo. Not one of them is anything less than ecstatic. I just wish he would do rhino. I am defintely going back to him for some Lipo. I would trust him with any part of my body. I HIGHLY reccomend him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

Dr. Kenneth Wolf's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med