Ratings for Dr. Courtney J. Hart

I get a letter dismissing both kids from the practice because of "no shows." The first appointment was a mix up between their dad and I and he took her to school accidentally. I rescheduled the appointment and then we found out that her stomach aches were school related and not an ailment so we dealt with it with the teacher and guidance counselor. I called and left a message on their cancellation line more than 24 hours in advance. The woman tells me that we were a no show twice and the doctor has dismissed the kids. I tell her that's not what happened and she says the CHART doesn't reflect a cancellation notice so the doctor won't budge. Dr. Hart has seen my 11 yr old since she was 6 months old. My oldest loves Dr. Hart and now I again have to switch doctors and try to find a good pediatrician that's in my network. Apparently, she has lost focus on why she became a doctor in the first place.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

We loved Dr. Hart and are so sad that she is no longer with GLP. Reading some of the comments below makes me mad because she is such an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

We love Dr. Hart! She is great with the kids and speaks directly to them. I never feel rushed, she answers all of my questions. I don't mind waiting a bit because I know when it's our turn, we won't be rushed either. She is very gentle with the kids and explains everything. She is also very knowledgeable and if there is anything she is unsure of, she doesn't hesitate to refer you to a specialist. I highly recommend Dr. Hart!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Oh my god! I cannot say enough good about Dr. Hart! She has been our pediatrician or the last 6 years and hase helped my daughter overcome all of the struggles of having severe asthma. The staff are all friendly and make you feel welcome! I don't know what I would do if she stopped practicing or of she ever moved! We love you Dr. Hart! Sam W and Family!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

I love Dr. Hart! She is friendly, humorous and a great physician. Even with her busy schedule she gives us all of her attention when she is with us. She listens to me - something I don't think all doctors do. My daughter has only had great experiences with Dr. Hart.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

I used Dr. Hart with my first child. I had a few bad experiences (she was with Meridian Peds). One, I had a hard time finding lactose free formula at that time, and the nurse suggested I ask for samples at each visit. That nurse left the practice and when I asked a new assistant, I was grilled by Dr. Hart as to why I needed samples. Secondly, they would not return calls right away and would only schedule well visits during the day. I couldn't understand why I needed to take a sick day at work for a well child visit.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009

It took a couple of visits to get to know Dr. Hart, but once you get to know her she is fun. I couldn't begin to have the patience to deal with all of the parents that pediatricians have to, so I consider her a Saint!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Hart is one of the worse Doctor I have ever visited in my life. She has a horrible attitude, arrogant, hardly answered any questions, act like that she is doing a favor by seeing your child. She has no compassion for human pain & suffering especially for kids. I wish her M.D license be revoked and would not be allowed to practice especially in Pediatrician field. P.s:The other two Pediatricians at "Great Lakes" are pretty good. I would recommend them.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008