Ratings for Dr. Shawn M. Brooks

Dr. Brooks is the best doctor - I really miss him since he left. The minute I can choose a doctor outside of IHC's doctors, I will go back to him. Dr. Brooks always showed compassion, true concern and also had a sense of humor. I don't really remember the staff at all, so they must not have done anything outstanding or terrible either, or I think I would have remembered them.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Brooks was my Doctor, for about 10 years. I changed over to his care, after my former Dr. left his practice. Dr. Brooks has been caring, compassionate, and thorough with any of my care, or complaints. Even when I had a non-covering ins., he was excellent to still provide care, with referrals to outside Docs, who were in excellent communication with him. I hope to find him soon, as I refuse to see anyone else. His IHC office, has never been helpful, his co-workers have been rude, and will never take Dr. Brooks place. If found, please E-mail me at perez.diane@yahoo.com. Likewise if I find him I will post.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Brooks is the most amazing doctor I have ever had. He always listened to my concerns and helped me understand what was going on with me medically. I was never rushed and I always knew he had my best interest in mind when he worked with me in gaining good health. I always felt he really cared that I took good care of myself. He never embarrassed me or made me feel uncomfortable. Some people have doctor anxiety's and he is the perfect doctor for those people. When you leave you know you found someone who really cares about you and your health and together he will help you feel better and maintain good health. I am very upset that he left his practice in Sandy and his staff is not letting anyone know where he is. I must admit I am shocked that this is such a mystery. He is very important to many of us and we just want to know where he is and that he is ok. It will be very difficult to replace him and many of us just need to know where to go to be seen by him again. HELP!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

i'M LOOKING FOR HIM. HE WAS THE MOST CAREING DR AROUND. HIS STAFF WON'T HELP.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

He allows his personal ego to get in the way. Would never refer a loved one to him and would never go back. Find a different doc.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Dr. Brooks is very knowledgeable and thorough. He listens closely to my complaints, and asks very pertinent questions. He talks with me about different treatment options and includes me fully in the decision process. Excellent physician

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Dr. Brooks lead me to believe he was willing to work with a compounding pharmacy to get me natural hormone replacement. I had waited 2 months to get started when one day out of the blue I get a call from his nurse that he refused to help me. I don't believe I received the same examinations that were stated in my medical records when I asked for them. He is no longer my doctor after he accused me of being unfair and making him put his license on the line with demanding natural hormones; he doesn't know anything about them and thinks they would be dangerous.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2006

Dr. Shawn M. Brooks's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med