Ratings for Dr. David J. Estefan

Dr. Estefan is positively great! He has helped me figure out what factors have contributed to my reoccurring back pain. He does not try to keep clients coming repeatedly. He prefers to find the source of the problem and enable you to prevent pain through changing habits and/or therapeutic exercises. He asks great questions that help him to hone in on what is happening for you. His questions were eye opening for me and they really helped me realize my pain could stop! He works with extreme care and politeness. I wish all doctors would be this courteous and helpful! Dr. Estefan demonstrates how to do pertinent exercises in the office and guides you as you try them. He gives you a printout to remind you how to do the exercises later. Dr. Estefan is extremely professional and down to earth. I appreciate that Dr. Estefan is a doctor who practices healthy living. He is an avid bicyclist and understands the needs of clients who are active.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr. David J. Estefan's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1999)

UnitedHealthcare