Ratings for Dr. Anatoly Braylovsky

myself and my family have been going to dr. B for many years. We're extremely happy with the care we receive as well as the staff's attentiveness

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Bray for years and previously rated him VERY highly b/c he is good at looking at your overall health picture and making a "potential" diagnoses and sending you out to different specialists to try to find the answers. He is intelligent and is generally quick to pick up on things and zone in on them. My case has been quite complex and somewhat of a mystery diagnosis, in all fairness to him. Overall, he is great, but lately, he seems to be "slipping"; sometimes forgetting things and has been making me wait an unnecessarily long time for no reason. He also seems to sometimes be "angry" or "grumpy" when before he was sooo nice almost every time. I have him a "5" before, but now I give him a 3.6 or 3.7 at best..hope he goes back to his old ways soon! Rose the sec gets a 10 out of 10!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

dr b. is great, he treats me for chronic pain and i have never felt like he sees me as an addict. what i dont like to see is just because someone is upset that he was on vacation they rate his knowledge as a 1, really? That is immature at least and completely inaccurate. He is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

I have been going to Dr. B for a number of years now. I have moved several times and feel he is worth the commute. He often picks up on things that other doctors miss. He also remembers your details about your and your family's life and makes you feel welcome. He has a good "dry" sense of humor. he is kind and compassionate and helpful with paperwork for insurance companies if you need it. I would recommend him to anyone as he is a great family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Before the doctor leaves on vacation, he should notify his pts. It is not pleasant to come for your appt and see a sign on the door "doctor is on vacation".What kind of service is that? Doesn't seem like the doctor cares at all about his pts.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr Braylovsky is the best He takes excellent care of me The most respective primary care phsician in the state of CT

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Great doctor. I have been going to him for many years. I find he picks up on things that other doctors miss often. He also does not treat you like a piece of meet but makes and effort to get to you as a person. He also is very accommadating if you have any paper work needed for work, etc. The office staff..both Rose and Marie are great.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

i had this dr for a short time and it seemed all he wanted to do was push medication on me... he didnt seem to be too friendly either. but then again, he wasnt there long so maybe he was just miserable..

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I have used Dr Braylovsky for a couple of years. He and his office are great. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes, he is friendly, doesnt rush you out and always sits with you to explain everything. He is very easy going and his receptionist Marie is awesome. She remembers everyone and always has something nice to say. His office nurse(cant remember her name SORRY) is great too. Sometimes he has a student from Yale in there and they ask a lot of questions which can sometimes be annoying, but I feel if he is good enough to mentor another doctor, he is good enough for me. Plus I dont have to wait too long. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Doesn't treat people fairly especially when it comes to pain managment, when I ask for a pain meds for my chronic back pain just twice a year he looks at me as an addict

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr. Anatoly Braylovsky's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Wallingford, CT