You may also like

Rate Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Ratings

Dr. Rohrich and his entire staff are AMAZING! I couldn't breathe for years and suffered from terrible ongoing sinus infections. Not only did he fix my issue with my septum but he gave me my quality of life back. His skills are top notch and his bedside manner is wonderful. He and his staff will take great care of you before, during and after surgery!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2868271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

My nose had a deviated septum, was slightly crooked, had a bulbous and droopy tip, and was not in proportion to the rest of my face. Aging, in my opinion, caused these flaws to become more prominent. I was also unhappy with the hooded appearance of my eyes. After consulting with Dr. Rohrich, we decided to go ahead with the rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery). Dr. Rohrich predicted that the combination of these two surgeries would refresh my face. He was right. I love the results -- absolutely natural and beautiful. I absolutely love the results!
if you're thinking about having surgery, do your research and choose the very best surgeon you possibly can. In my opinion, you can't find anyone better than Dr. Rohrich. His credentials are impeccable. He is highly skilled -- a doctor's doctor, experienced, professional, and is available for his patients at all times. In my case, my surgery went very well, but I looked awful afterward (as almost everyone does) and panicked. I didn't fully understand that the healing process took some time. Every time I contacted Dr. Rohrich or his staff, I received an immediate response. No matter how trivial the matter, Dr. Rohrich and his staff were always immediately responsive, professional, and available to talk to me or reassure me. Seven weeks after surgery, and just as Dr. Rohrich advised, the swelling went away, and the results are absolutely amazing, beautiful, and natural. I am so glad Dr. Rohrich is my doctor and highly recommend him to anyone who is considering having cosmetic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2859783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Had revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Rohrich in April 2015. Initially, I was looking to achieve 4 goals: reduce left nostril flare and correct its' symmetry, straighten and lift the hanging columella, and, move the nose tip back in center. After meeting him in consultation, he added 3 more goals to the list; for functional and aesthetic improvement. Dr. Rod addressed each point in the list separately and managed to achieve success in all 7 goals he attempted in the op room for me. I am now 2 months post-op and have a lot of swelling on the nose tip and columella; which I have been told can take up to 2 years to settle, in my case. Besides the courage and will that one needs to try for the fourth time, the overall experience has been tough, yet a fruitful one. I am glad I took a chance with Dr. Rohrich this time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Rohrich in Feb. 2015 and could not be more pleased! I highly recommend him. He is very professional and his work is flawless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Rohrich is an artist! I had my eyelids and face/neck lift in June '14 and all scars are completely invisible. Very natural and immediately 10 years younger looking! Had tummy tuck and arms done in Jan '15 and equally as pleased. Scars are minimal but I'm still healing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

I am a plastic surgery resident from Europe and I went to Dr. Rohrich for rhinoplasty. During my training I was studying from his book chapters and articles. Thus, on his extensive work done in scientific literature on rhinoplasty I decided to travel overseas to have the surgery done by the very best hands. Also, I am very aware that rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures in plastic surgery and to achieve optimal result for a specific individual requires a lot of experience and extensive knowledge. Now, I am 5 weeks postop and I could not be more satisfied with the result. As expected, the tip is still a little swollen, but it is improving daily. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Rohrich for rhinoplasty.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2744447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2015

Dr Rohrich has state of the art medical equipment. Instead of using a scalpel, he uses laser equipment to repair a variety of eye ailments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

Dr. Rohrich is the quintessential expert on plastic and cosmetic surgery! My appointment went smoothly and treatment was highly effective for my facial concerns. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rohrich for any one seeking a caring and knowledgeable doctor for their plastic surgery needs.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I trust Dr. Rohrich. I experienced a prior disfiguring procedure from an incompetent plastic surgeon 15 years ago. Dr. Rohrich not only corrected the disfigurement but improved the results beyond my expectations. He gives you the results you expect. He is professional, he honesty tells you the truth and then encourages you to study all your options. He is committed to excellence, is exceedingly experienced in all areas of plastic surgery and most important he is compassionate. He truly is an exceptional plastic surgeon. His staff are well trained and dedicated to address every aspect of your needs and comfort. It has been a joy to work with Dr. Rohrich to attain my very successful results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

My husband will not let me go back to him because he is NOT to be trusted - I also wanted a more natural looking result than I had.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2542556].votes_count ]]