Ratings for Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

Dr Rohrich fixed my nose which had been ruined by 3 other surgeons. If you want a rhinoplasty if need one fixed go to this man. He is truly gifted. And so kind and makes himself so available. I am thrilled with my result and so happy I went to him. The Best! KM

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

My experience with Dr. Rohrich was very impressive. His skills, care after surgery, and compassion were outstanding. He is truly a gifted surgeon and I would highly recommend him!! I would also applaud his staff as being very professional, attentive and caring!! Truly happy with my experience !!! Kudos

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Dr. Rohrich is an incredibly gifted surgeon, that also loves what he does! That is a wonderful combination when looking for a plastic surgeon. I could not have asked for a better experience from Dr.Rohrich or his staff. Many thanks!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

I would like to thank Dr. Rod Rohrich and his staff for the great experience. Dr. Rohrich did a good job and I am happy with the results. Thanks a lot!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

Dr. Rohrich and his staff are amazing! My experience has been the best care in my lifetime. Loving my results!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

First of all, I’ve never left a review - good or bad- for anyone, but am so happy with my lower facelift from Dr Rohrich I wanted to spread the word. People say I look 15 or more years younger and totally natural. He is truly a master surgeon. I highly, highly recommend him and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

Dr. Rohrich and his staff are very cordial and professional. They make every step before and after surgery very easy. They also give clear information regarding what to do and what not to do. When having a surgery as delicate as a rhinoplasty, I wanted to minimize risk. I chose Dr. Rohrich because of his outstanding credentials and professional experience. It has been one and a half weeks since I had a rhinoplasty with Dr. Rohrich and I am already very happy with the results. He fixed everything I did not like about it. Moreover, the nose not only looks good and harmonious with the rest of the face, but it also looks natural. Dr. Rohrich is a kind person. After the surgery, when I was worried about a particular symptom, I called him on his personal cellphone on a Sunday and he called me back within five minutes or less. I am very grateful to Dr. Rohrich and his staff for their amazing work and professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Dr. Rohrich and Staff: AMAZING in every way! CARING. ATTENTIVE. KNOWLEDGEABLE. The BEST in the business!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2019

I was very concerned about having a procedure but Dr. Rohrich was very kind and helpful he eased my concerns and was very good about answering my millions of questions. I had a wonderful experience having a rhinoplasty and would suggest him to anyone wanting this procedure. My nose has improved and I am waiting for the swelling to continue to go down. The only thing if anything that I would change is maybe having more say on how different I would like my nose to be. He definitely made it fit my face very well but I would have wanted a more exaggerated change. Though rhinoplasty isn’t perfection it’s improvement

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

I highly recommend Dr. Rohrich for rhinoplasty. I am very happy with my new, natural-looking nose. His staff is extremely friendly and responsive as well (I can attest as I called multiple times to ask various questions both before and after my procedure).

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)