Ratings for Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

Dr. Rohrich is truly a gifted surgeon. Best thete is!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I have been coming to Dr. Rohrich for a few years to receive cosmetic treatments. After i completed my research of the top plastic surgeons in the Dallas area, Dr. Rohrich always rose to the forefront. I have been totally satisfied by his knowledge, his treatment and his personable communication skills. I highly recommend Dr. Rohrich.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rohrich and his staff for my abdominoplasty.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I have had 4 procedures from Dr. Rohrich over the past 15 years. He was absolutely amazing and changed my life. His beside manner and knowledge is invaluable!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Rohrich is extremely knowledgeable and professional. If you're looking for the best doctor, look no further. The whole office made me feel like at home from the very begginning. The whole process was less stressful than i anticipated because of his professional and caring staff.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

DO NOT GET SURGERY FROM THIS MAN. He is COMPLETELY disrespectful to all of his staff. Nurses specifically request to not work in his OR. He is inappropriate, disrespectful and a bully in the OR. He may be a decent surgeon, but if you care about nurses at all do not give this guy your money. He has said on numerous occasions how useless he thinks nurses are, and treats his nurses HORRIBLY. He is a bully head to toe and does not deserve to be held to a high esteem in the DPS world. There many other surgeons who actually treat their staff with respect and courtesy and he is not one of them. The stories of things he has said to his nurses while in the OR disgust me.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Chose Dr.Rohrich after interviewing 7 doctors(2 were in foreign countries). I was not one bit nervous the night before because I knew I had made the correct decision! I had a lot done-browlift,lower face and neck,eyes upper and lower,chemical peel and fat in earlobes. My face now matches the me I used to know. My clothes, body and face, all are now a youthful matched set. The follow-up is comprehensive and that includes facials. Don't waste your time looking for any other plastic surgeon. I look fantastic!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Amazing Results After Breast Aug: Dr. Rohrich is the Leonardo Da Vinci of plastic surgeons- his results are flawless, natural art and his experience and expertise in the field are unmatched. When looking for a surgeon- I wanted one of the best/most experienced in Dallas, and going with him that is definitely what I received! Well worth the wait for my consultation. Dr. Rohrich made me very confident going forward with the procedure and the office staff made everything run very smooth. He explains everything you need to know, is very professional and makes you feel very confortable. I got exactly wanted with my results and never expected to look as natural as I do. Healing was also a breeze! If you have any questions at all through the whole process, before or after, he ALWAYS gets back to you in the most timely manner and answers all of your questions. Also to mention, my experience at the Dallas day surgery center on their campus was unbeatable- my nurse and anesthesiologist were truly amazing as well! Have no hesitations going forward with your breast augmentation with Dr. Rohrich! You wont regret it.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I came to Dr. Rohrich's office for a face/neck lift and eyelid surgery because Dr. Rohrich is one of the top plastic surgeons in the United States. He is experienced, highly educated and most of all a very gifted surgeon. He is recognized for his focus on elegantly refining features. From my very first visit, surgery and post-op treatment I had an excellent experience. Dr. Rohrich has a great personality, he is very friendly and easy to talk with. I could not be happier with the surgery. When my sister saw me for the first time after procedure, she said: "You look exactly as I remember you fifteen years ago. This is all you. Your features have not changed. You just look younger and prettier." I am very grateful to Dr. Rohrich and his staff for the excellent outcome of my surgery.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

The BEST doctor and the BEST staff, hands down! Anyone who knows that I had some "work" done, tells me that it looks very natural but that I definitely look younger! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal