Ratings for Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

I went to see Dr. Rohrich to fix a previous rhinoplasty. I did a lot of research and I did not find anyone as impressive as Dr. Rohrich. With his career longevity, great reviews, and educational contributions to the Plastic Surgery community, he excelled in my opinion. He is truly wonderful and does great work. He was able to fix my deviated septum and completely realign it. I’m so happy with it! I only wish I would have gone to see him 5 years earlier. Any future work I may want, I will definitely be going to Dr. Rohrich!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

For my 71st birthday, I decided to give myself some facial rejuvenation, and went to see Dr Rohrich. I only wanted non invasive procedures. Of course he knew exactly what to do using Botox and fillers. I could see the great results immediately. I particularly loved the injections that he put into the Cupids Bow of my upper lip. Dr Rohrich is a true artist and a wonderful physician with a very caring staff. I will be back!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

The most incredible , kind , compassionate , caring and talented Doctor on the planet. He was always available for questions that I had day or night and returned my texts and calls asap. He and his staff are highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I thought he did a wonderful job on my rhinoplasty. The staff is also very helpful and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

First class experience and I couldn't be happier! I had an eye lift, lower face and neck lift and I look at least 15 years younger. He is an artist and perfectionist and the results are outstanding. He and his staff are very responsive and the entire experience was first class. I will recommend Dr. Rohrich to anyone needing cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I have considered a rhinoplasty for a number of years as I have struggled with snoring and breathing issues. I have followed Dr. Rohrich for years as well before making my decision to get surgery. When I made my decision, I wanted to ensure my breathing issues could be addressed and I also wanted to refine the tip of my nose and overall shape. By researching this and speaking with many people through the years I understand how important it is to go to a board-certified in plastic surgeon. Dr. Rohrich is a top leader in the entire field of plastic surgery which made me feel very comfortable as I knew I was going with someone with years of experience in surgery and in educating many other top surgeons. He truly is the leading authority in the field (you can do your research and see how many books he has written on this topic!). Moreover, he is the most personable surgeon you can find. Although he is clearly very busy he made himself very available to me as a patient providing his cell phone and email being available to me 24/7. He checked in very regularly after surgery to check on me including on the weekends and on a national holiday just to make sure everything was going well and if I had any questions. I actually flew to Dallas and stayed to have my operation done with him because he is so good. I love my results as my nose looks great and I can breathe so much better. I highly recommend you look into his background as you will see he is genuinely the best of the best. You should go to him for ANY aesthetic needs you have especially if it has anything to do with nose surgery.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

I’ve had a great experience so far! Excellent staff and Dr. Rohrich has been amazing. I especially appreciate how readily accesible the team is for post-op questions.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr Rohrich did my tummy tuck and the results are amazing. The entire experience was top notch - from the time I checked-in for surgery to recovery at Cloisters Recovery Facility to post surgery care. I'm so happy that I selected Dr Rohrich!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Had rhinoplasty by Dr Rohrich. Great doctor and staff. Love the outcome

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I have had multiple cosmetic surgeries from Dr. Rohrich. I have NEVER had anything but perfection from him. Love the botox and fillers too!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)