Ratings for Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

The BEST doctor and the BEST staff, hands down! Anyone who knows that I had some "work" done, tells me that it looks very natural but that I definitely look younger! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I was a little scared to have plastic but Dr. Rohrich and his staff were wonderful. I look an feel 15 years younger. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Rohrich is the magic man of plastic surgical medicine. When I was searching for a talented and respected plastic surgeon, as you would expect, I spent a great deal of time researching the very best. And, as it turned out, Dr. Rohrich's name kept popping up. So, when I visited his office for the first time, I wasn't surprised to find what I did. From the moment I walked in, I was greeted by a very professional and knowledgeable staff that was also most compassionate and helpful. And, when I was introduced to Dr. Rohrich, it was no different. He took the time to answer all of the questions I had brought with me, patiently explaining the pros and cons of each detail. It was almost like listening to a teacher sharing information with a student prior to a final exam. I could not have felt more at ease. On the day of my rhinoplasty and face procedures, I couldn't have felt more confident of what I was about to undergo. Dr. Rohrich worked his magic. And, it didn't look as though anything had been done. Instead, I simply looked years younger and refreshed. Even my friends would compliment and sound a bit bewildered, "Don't you ever age.... you look great." And, since that first procedure, Dr. Rohrich has performed other plastic surgery on my body, with the same success. Thanks Dr. Rohrich. You are the very best!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr Rohrick is a gifted and talented surgeon. I did a lot of research before selecting a surgeon. Embarking on this type of surgery is not something one decides lightly because it has s forever impact. I was also a little worried, because I have seen many people who had plastic surgery and the results were not flattering. The reviews, personal testimonies, and recommendations I received about Dr Rohrick were all the same. Dr Rohrick is the leading surgeon in his field and an absolute artist. My results are amazing. He turned back the clock in a way that people don't realize I had plastic surgery, but all compliment me on how great I look. Dr Rohrick extended my career and made me looks years younger. He has my highest respect.I will be forever grateful to him and his staff. If anyone is considering choosing a plastic surgeon, I would tell them there is only one forever choice - Dr Rod Rohrick.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Rohrich is an incredible surgeon! If you are doing your research on him then you probably already realize this fact but here is my experience. After 6 years of being ashamed and embarrassed of my post c-section stomach and seeing no real results after working with a trainer and losing weight, I asked Dr. Rohrich if it was possible to reverse just a little of what was left after having my son. I didn’t want to look 18 again, just back to the body I had before my pregnancy. The results are FAR BETTER than I ever expected! I look and feel amazing! You can truly put your confidence in Dr. Rohrich. He and his staff are not only kind and supportive but the level of professionalism of everyone that is involved in this practice is unmatched. You will not regret your decision to choose Dr. Rohrich as your surgeon!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Very honest and confident surgeon with excellent skill and manner. I had great results higher than my expectation. His staff, like himself, are equally accommodating and the entire experience was supportive and smooth. Anyone seeking help from a prior rhinoplasty gone wrong should seek consultation with Dr. Rohrich. He ill be very frank as to what to expect and will give you his best work possible. He and his staff are very communicative and make sure all your questions and concerns are addressed promptly. I cannot thank him enough for erasing my physical and emotional scars. My best to Dr. Rohrich and his entire team. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I wish there was a place for 10 stars because Dr. Rohrich and his staff deserve 10 STARS! From the first friendly phone call with Angela, to the consultation with Dr. Rohrich and then the visit with Jana about cost, procedure and scheduling , the experience was first rate. Dr. Rohrich is truly an experienced, talented, knowledgeable and artistic surgeon with such a positive, outgoing personality, why would you want to go anywhere else? My surgery was such a success! I had an upper lip shortening (I've hated the long length from my nose to my upper lip forever) and it is beautiful! I could not be happier with the results and I'm only 9 days post op. In addition, Dr. Rohrich did some body sculpting (I am slim but had some areas that were resistant to exercise) and I must say, I'm loving that too. The after-care must be mentioned as well. Dr. Rohrich and his team take great care of you after surgery. Letty is the medical assistant, she is so kind, patient and experienced and puts you at ease while she removes staples, sutures, etc. Thank you Team Rohrich!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I had a complete face lift, laser around mouth for lip lines, and blepharoplasty by Dr. Rohrich and he was there everyday at 0600 to check on me as well as first thing in the morning the day after thanksgiving with no office staff available. My face lift looks very natural- no tight or artificial appearance. Operating suite was fantastic- anesthesiology and staff were fun and friendly. In addition, one reason I chose Dr. Rohrich is he insists the patient spends the next two post-op nights in the concierge hospital where he and /or his associate can check on you post op instead of sending you home with bandages and drains. Another plus- he gives you his cell phone number! The office staff were prompt and responsive with phone calls or email. I recently had my 3 month check up and would recommend him and his office staff without hesitation. Yes, I would go back to him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Rohrich to adequately characterize the experience I had with him. I am blown away by my results. He came highly recommended from multiple sources, and boy were they right. What a guy. So caring. So obviously invested in his work. A real artist and scientist. And, what?, he came to the office on Christmas Eve to take care of an issue that had arisen with my surgery! No support staff, he just met me at the front and took me upstairs. I really cannot say enough nice things about this man. I felt seen and cared for. Thank you a million, Dr. Rohrich.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Rohrich gave me the perfect nose. Dr. Rohrich did a very complicated revision rhinoplasty on my thick and scar tissue filled nose. Please note: I am African-American and he preserved my beautiful features that makes me "ME"! I am so very happy. I would recommend Dr. Rohrich because he has the proven skills, expertise, and care in handling your procedure.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)