Ratings for Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

I thought he did a wonderful job on my rhinoplasty. The staff is also very helpful and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

First class experience and I couldn't be happier! I had an eye lift, lower face and neck lift and I look at least 15 years younger. He is an artist and perfectionist and the results are outstanding. He and his staff are very responsive and the entire experience was first class. I will recommend Dr. Rohrich to anyone needing cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I have considered a rhinoplasty for a number of years as I have struggled with snoring and breathing issues. I have followed Dr. Rohrich for years as well before making my decision to get surgery. When I made my decision, I wanted to ensure my breathing issues could be addressed and I also wanted to refine the tip of my nose and overall shape. By researching this and speaking with many people through the years I understand how important it is to go to a board-certified in plastic surgeon. Dr. Rohrich is a top leader in the entire field of plastic surgery which made me feel very comfortable as I knew I was going with someone with years of experience in surgery and in educating many other top surgeons. He truly is the leading authority in the field (you can do your research and see how many books he has written on this topic!). Moreover, he is the most personable surgeon you can find. Although he is clearly very busy he made himself very available to me as a patient providing his cell phone and email being available to me 24/7. He checked in very regularly after surgery to check on me including on the weekends and on a national holiday just to make sure everything was going well and if I had any questions. I actually flew to Dallas and stayed to have my operation done with him because he is so good. I love my results as my nose looks great and I can breathe so much better. I highly recommend you look into his background as you will see he is genuinely the best of the best. You should go to him for ANY aesthetic needs you have especially if it has anything to do with nose surgery.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

I’ve had a great experience so far! Excellent staff and Dr. Rohrich has been amazing. I especially appreciate how readily accesible the team is for post-op questions.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr Rohrich did my tummy tuck and the results are amazing. The entire experience was top notch - from the time I checked-in for surgery to recovery at Cloisters Recovery Facility to post surgery care. I'm so happy that I selected Dr Rohrich!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Had rhinoplasty by Dr Rohrich. Great doctor and staff. Love the outcome

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I have had multiple cosmetic surgeries from Dr. Rohrich. I have NEVER had anything but perfection from him. Love the botox and fillers too!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Rohrich is the BEST! I had a rhinoplasty/septum reconstruction done and I had every possible problem with my nose - deviated septum, bulbous tip, over projected, large nostrils, flared nostrils, and droopy. He fixed it all. His support during recovery is second to none. You can text him and he immediately answers your questions. His staff are first class and so are his facilities. I feel more beautiful today than I have ever felt in my life because of the corrections he made to my nose.Dr.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

I did a lot of research before I chose Dr. Rohrich as my plastic surgeon. Not only is Dr. Rohrich world renowed for his rhinoplasty surgeries but he served as Professor and founding Chairman of the Department of Plastic Surgery at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas. He is the best with Botox/Dysport injections and he is the only one I trust with my face. I have always been extremely pleased with the outcome of my injections. I look younger and refreshed but not frozen. Dr. Rohrich also did a lip shortening on me one year ago. I never liked the long length between the bottom of my nose to the top of my lip. The surgery was a success, with no scarring and the result is fantastic! Dr. Rohrich has been my doctor for 5 years now and I would trust him for any procedure because he is experienced in them all.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

Fabulous physician with a superb set of skills. He is the best at his craft and I would not go to anyone else. Dr. Rohrich has been instrumental in fixing a very botched rhinoplasty that was originally medically necessary. He was able to reconstruct and make something beautiful and safe out of a very unfortunate mistake. He was not only knowledgeable but also, personable!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)