Ratings for Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

Dr. Rohrich did an amazing job with my abdominoplasty. After having 4 kids, no amount of exercise and diet seemed to get rid of my gut-overhang. I was skeptical of cosmetic surgery but 6 months out, I am very pleased with the result. The care I received before, during and after from both Dr. Rohrich and his staff was superior to other doctors. I have 2 friends who had the same mommy-makeover within a few weeks of mine. They went to different doctors and neither healed as quickly or received the same level of care from the office staff that I was fortunate enough to receive. Don't sacrifice quality of care for a bargain physician. Dr. Rohrich and his staff really are the best.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

I could not be any happier to have chosen Dr. Rohrich to perform my rhinoplasty, and would recommend him to anyone looking to have facial cosmetic surgery done! He is an incredibly skilled and talented doctor who has clearly perfected his craft down to an art and a science. Being that my nose was my biggest insecurity and also the focal point of my face, I was incredibly apprehensive and nervous leading up to my surgery as well as the first few weeks while waiting for the swelling to subside. Dr. Rohrich personally responded to every email I sent within 10 minutes and answered every question I had with incredible patience and understanding. He was always reassuring me and offered to do whatever it would take to make me feel comfortable, including scheduling additional office visits for me last minute just days before my surgery. Now that I'm almost three months post operation, I could not be any more impressed with my results and I have never been more confident in my appearance! I wanted to reduce the dorsal hump in the bridge of my nose, slightly take down my bulbous tip, yet asked to still keep the tip of my nose "round" and not too pointed as I feared that my face wouldn't look like me without.. Even though I didn't even know how to explain all of my concerns correctly, he understood my desired result and delivered even more! I could not have dreamed of a more perfect nose that fits my face just right as what he has blessed me with! I used to spend several hours doing my makeup, heavily shading and contouring my nose, before letting myself out of the house for anything. Lately I've been so confident that I've been embracing the natural look and beauty of my face with my now petite and perfectly sculpted little nose! The time, opportunities, and confidence that allows me to reclaim is worth more than I can explain! I can truly and sincerely say that this procedure has really changed my life for the better in incredible ways. I can't say it enough, DR. ROHRICH IS THE BEST CHOICE YOU COULD MAKE!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Dr. Rohrich always excels in his patient care. He creates a masterpiece in all his hands touch. Excellent bedside manner and a superb staff!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

I recently visited Dr. Rohrich for Botox and fillers. He and his office staff are knowledgeable, and I had a fun, positive experience . Its a very professional and welcoming environment. I will be using him again for services in the future.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

I went to see Dr. Rohrich to fix a previous rhinoplasty. I did a lot of research and I did not find anyone as impressive as Dr. Rohrich. With his career longevity, great reviews, and educational contributions to the Plastic Surgery community, he excelled in my opinion. He is truly wonderful and does great work. He was able to fix my deviated septum and completely realign it. I’m so happy with it! I only wish I would have gone to see him 5 years earlier. Any future work I may want, I will definitely be going to Dr. Rohrich!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

For my 71st birthday, I decided to give myself some facial rejuvenation, and went to see Dr Rohrich. I only wanted non invasive procedures. Of course he knew exactly what to do using Botox and fillers. I could see the great results immediately. I particularly loved the injections that he put into the Cupids Bow of my upper lip. Dr Rohrich is a true artist and a wonderful physician with a very caring staff. I will be back!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

The most incredible , kind , compassionate , caring and talented Doctor on the planet. He was always available for questions that I had day or night and returned my texts and calls asap. He and his staff are highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

I thought he did a wonderful job on my rhinoplasty. The staff is also very helpful and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

First class experience and I couldn't be happier! I had an eye lift, lower face and neck lift and I look at least 15 years younger. He is an artist and perfectionist and the results are outstanding. He and his staff are very responsive and the entire experience was first class. I will recommend Dr. Rohrich to anyone needing cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I have considered a rhinoplasty for a number of years as I have struggled with snoring and breathing issues. I have followed Dr. Rohrich for years as well before making my decision to get surgery. When I made my decision, I wanted to ensure my breathing issues could be addressed and I also wanted to refine the tip of my nose and overall shape. By researching this and speaking with many people through the years I understand how important it is to go to a board-certified in plastic surgeon. Dr. Rohrich is a top leader in the entire field of plastic surgery which made me feel very comfortable as I knew I was going with someone with years of experience in surgery and in educating many other top surgeons. He truly is the leading authority in the field (you can do your research and see how many books he has written on this topic!). Moreover, he is the most personable surgeon you can find. Although he is clearly very busy he made himself very available to me as a patient providing his cell phone and email being available to me 24/7. He checked in very regularly after surgery to check on me including on the weekends and on a national holiday just to make sure everything was going well and if I had any questions. I actually flew to Dallas and stayed to have my operation done with him because he is so good. I love my results as my nose looks great and I can breathe so much better. I highly recommend you look into his background as you will see he is genuinely the best of the best. You should go to him for ANY aesthetic needs you have especially if it has anything to do with nose surgery.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Secure Horizons