Ratings for Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

Dr. Rohrich and his staff are truly on another level. From the initial consultation to the surgery to the follow up appointment- I have felt so well taken care of and simply cared for. I had visited many other doctors and had many other consults. I felt the previous consults I had were more about themselves as a doctor and promoting their own image. The moment I met Dr. Rohrich I knew it was all about the patient for him. He is extremely caring and trustworthy. His accomplishments and awards are absolutely impressive- but his patient care is #1. I would recommend him a thousand times to anyone who is considering a procedure with him. I am completely happy with my outcome and I am so honored to have been one of his patients.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr Rod Rohrich and his entire staff are sincerely caring and attentive to every detail. Most professional and accomplished surgeon I have come across. It was a pleasure to be in his care. My experience went beyond expectations. The combination of skill, artistry and knowledge of healing surpasses all. Thank You, Thank You, Thank you. Dr Rohrich deserves every accreditation and accolade he has received !

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

A dead give-away of someone’s potential is how they talk about what they do. People who have passion, spark and drive cannot help but describe their work – the complexities, the challenges, what makes it fun, interesting and fulfilling. I chose Dr. Rohrich not for his highly impressive education and training, not for the skill he displays through photos and videos, not for all the votes as best surgeon and his national acclaim but, simply, for the way he describes his work in interviews (he had me at “surgery of millimeters”)! I spoke with several doctors locally but eventually decided to travel across several states to have Dr. Rohrich perform my surgery because I was convinced he would do the best work owing to his passion and dedication. I could not be happier with that decision. Apart from the outcome that – after all – was really what was most important to me, I can report everything you read from other reviews is true – he is a happy, good-natured, quick to laugh, patient, caring and kind. I had a couple of moments post-recovery when I really needed some help and he was just unexpectedly available, dedicated and caring – so comforting and important after having surgery. Additionally, I’ll confess I am not loved by most doctors. Both of my parents went through long illnesses so I have an annoying tendency to research, want to understand, question recommendations, drugs, etc. That he was able to get along with me (!!) is testimony to how good he is with his patients. I am certain I could not have received better care, had a better result or been cared for by a better doctor. I appreciate also, his kind and professional staff.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

By far the best rhinoplasty surgeon in Dallas, I could not be happier with how my surgery turned out! He is skilled and very well trained and I'm glad I did my research truly the best!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Truly an amazing surgeon. He cares deeply about his field, is an expert in his field, and will respond to your texts!!! He changed my life!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Doctors and surgery scare me! It took me a long time to get the courage to look into fixing my nose, which had been broken many years ago. I visited 7 doctors before finding Dr. Rohrich. Without question he was the best choice, my break was extremely complicated and Dr. Rohrich I felt was the only person who fully understood that. He was also extremely patient and kind with my questions, concerns and apprehension . I would fully recommend him to anyone looking to have this type of surgery performed. All the facilities were very clean and his staff went above and beyond to make sure I was well looked after. Without question, I would say go to this man!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I cannot speak highly enough of my recent cosmetic surgery with Dr Rohrich and his staff. From the very first consultation, through the operation and the recovery, there was never a moment that I felt any doubt or concern. The cleanliness of the facilities was impeccable and the care and attention of the staff was both professional and kind. The skill of Dr Rohrich is superb. He operates in a way that leads to the best healing results, with such a short down-time and minimal signs of intervention, and a gloriously rejuvenated but natural appearance. I am loving how I look now, as though the clock has been put back. I am enjoying my wardrobe so much, as clothes I was reluctant to wear as seeming too youthful for me, are given another lease of life! The aftercare is second to none and the amazing creams, bought from Dr Rohrich to promote skin renewal, and the follow-up facials all add to the recovery and overall improvement of the skin, to maximize the benefit of the procedure. I am so pleased to have found such an extremely gifted, and safe, plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

After researching nearly all the rhinoplasty plastic surgeons in the Dallas area, I ended up becoming the most confident in the work of Dr. Rohrich. Though his credentials were extremely impressive, I wasn't fully convinced to go through the procedure with him until meeting him face to face. As a doctor and a person, he was extremely personable, attentive, and accommodating during our consultation. He had a clear understanding of what I wanted from my nose surgery and was then able to quickly show me what I could expect to see post-op. It was exactly what I was looking for! And so, a little more than a week later, I had the surgery! All I can say is that he truly worked magic. I was unbelievably happy with the results! My nose looked exactly like the computer-generated images, everything was even and symmetrical, post-op bruising and discomfort was minimal, and 99% of the recovery seemed to be done within the first week. I had absolutely nothing to complain about. Needless to say, I am beyond pleased with the results. On top of being a great guy, he's probably one of the plastic best surgeons around right now. I have already recommended him to family members. I think if you are looking for a trustworthy plastic surgeon, go to Dr. Rohrich.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Rohrich is the BEST. I've been to Dr. Rohrich a couple of times and each time I am amazed by his work. He has brought the best out in me!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

When researching Best Plastic Surgeons in America for a face lift, rhinoplasty, eye and brow lift, my daughter chose Dr. Rohrich as the most gifted. The metamorphosis in my appearance was transformational yet natural. I look amazing! Dr. Rohrich is an artist with a great personality and whose follow-up with myself and daughter following the procedure was outstanding as well. His staff, who I have come to know, is top notch, as one would expect. I am extremely pleased and although I fly across the United States now, years later for botox and filler to "refresh" I would not consider anyone other then Dr. Rohrich for these or any other plastic surgery support.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)