Ratings for Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

I wish there was a place for 10 stars because Dr. Rohrich and his staff deserve 10 STARS! From the first friendly phone call with Angela, to the consultation with Dr. Rohrich and then the visit with Jana about cost, procedure and scheduling , the experience was first rate. Dr. Rohrich is truly an experienced, talented, knowledgeable and artistic surgeon with such a positive, outgoing personality, why would you want to go anywhere else? My surgery was such a success! I had an upper lip shortening (I've hated the long length from my nose to my upper lip forever) and it is beautiful! I could not be happier with the results and I'm only 9 days post op. In addition, Dr. Rohrich did some body sculpting (I am slim but had some areas that were resistant to exercise) and I must say, I'm loving that too. The after-care must be mentioned as well. Dr. Rohrich and his team take great care of you after surgery. Letty is the medical assistant, she is so kind, patient and experienced and puts you at ease while she removes staples, sutures, etc. Thank you Team Rohrich!!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I had a complete face lift, laser around mouth for lip lines, and blepharoplasty by Dr. Rohrich and he was there everyday at 0600 to check on me as well as first thing in the morning the day after thanksgiving with no office staff available. My face lift looks very natural- no tight or artificial appearance. Operating suite was fantastic- anesthesiology and staff were fun and friendly. In addition, one reason I chose Dr. Rohrich is he insists the patient spends the next two post-op nights in the concierge hospital where he and /or his associate can check on you post op instead of sending you home with bandages and drains. Another plus- he gives you his cell phone number! The office staff were prompt and responsive with phone calls or email. I recently had my 3 month check up and would recommend him and his office staff without hesitation. Yes, I would go back to him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Rohrich to adequately characterize the experience I had with him. I am blown away by my results. He came highly recommended from multiple sources, and boy were they right. What a guy. So caring. So obviously invested in his work. A real artist and scientist. And, what?, he came to the office on Christmas Eve to take care of an issue that had arisen with my surgery! No support staff, he just met me at the front and took me upstairs. I really cannot say enough nice things about this man. I felt seen and cared for. Thank you a million, Dr. Rohrich.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Rohrich gave me the perfect nose. Dr. Rohrich did a very complicated revision rhinoplasty on my thick and scar tissue filled nose. Please note: I am African-American and he preserved my beautiful features that makes me "ME"! I am so very happy. I would recommend Dr. Rohrich because he has the proven skills, expertise, and care in handling your procedure.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Rohrich is a brillant physician and a true artist. He restored a youthful look to my face, all while providing excellent, safe, conscientious, and compassionate medical care. He's the best in the country. I would never trust my face to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Everything about my experience with Doctor Rohrich was first class. From my original appointment to where there was no waiting, to the friendliness of his staff including Angela & Jana (both ladies ROCK), & of course Dr. Rohrich himself, my experience was truly amazing. During my initial visit, Dr. Rohrich assured me that the procedure was one that he had done many, times with great results & showed me before & after photos so that I could see what to expect. His staff was able to schedule me in quickly & explained what was expected of me to recover with the best results. Operation day was very comfortable & Dr. Rohrich, his assistants, & the anesthesiologist were all very accommodating, comfortable, & did an excellent job. The results have been incredible & follow up visits were helpful & sincere. I would highly recommend Dr. Rohrich & his staff to anyone who is considering a procedure that he does, in fact my wife just scheduled a procedure with him which tells you all you need to know. Thank you Dr. Rohrich, we are thankful that we found our way to you.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

In short, my results and experience with Dr. Rohrich was an 11 out of 10. He performed my rhinoplasty a little over a year ago. The final swelling in the tip has resided and left me with a nose that I had only dreamt of. Dr. Rohrich has mastered his craft to say the least. Our first consultation, he was very attentive and really took the time to truly hear my concerns. Nobody in my family has had any plastic surgery and with this being my first procedure, I was very nervous not knowing what to expect or if what I had in mind could be achieved. He listened, explained what he would do to fix each area of concern, gave me realistic expectations of how long it would take to heal as well as what the healing process would be like. Things that nobody warned me about was the clipping of the nerve that allows your upper lip to move, the possibility of not being able to breath or smell as easily as before, and most importantly, the possibility of your nose con-caving or basically sliding off. If you aren’t going to book with Dr. Rohrich, you need to discuss these things with your surgeon!! I have experienced 0 of these issues with my new nose. I can smell and breathe just as easily as before, my upper lip works great, and my new nose is as sturdy as can be! Not to mention, he fixed the bulbous tip and turned it up just enough so it’s absolutely beautiful! He also fixed my nostrils so that they don’t flare when I smile. (All of the stitches that were required of the surgery left ZERO scaring by the way) and he took the hump down so I have a nice little ski-slope! It’s absolutely perfect and I thank God every day that I found Dr. Rohrich. Everyone on his staff/in his office throughout the entire process were so professional and confident as well. Scheduling, pictures, and the morning of surgery went off without a hitch and super smooth. I felt relaxed and like I was in the best hands at all times. The Anesthesiologist was incredible as well. I told her that I usually get sick after being put under. Knowing this, she was super accommodating and made the necessary adjustments for me to be put under within 5 seconds of going in the OR and to wake up with zero nausea after the surgery was over. I felt like a VIP or like the only patient Dr. Rhorich with how accommodating, detail oriented, and kind everyone was. Not to mention, Dr. Rohrich gave my husband and myself a business card with his personal e-mail and cell phone number! With how busy he is (have you read his bio?!) I felt a little hesitant to e-mail him during my recovery and surely expected several days before receiving a reply but NO!! He ALWAYS e-mailed back within the hour!! He answered every stupid question and every crazy concern without delay. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn’t change a single thing.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Patient's update
I would like to add that my review was not prompted or persuaded but Dr. Rohrich or anyone from his office. Because I was so pleased with my experience and results, I asked his office where they prefer I leave my honest review. I believe in giving credit where credit is due and in this case, was happy to do so.

Submitted January 1, 2017

I live in Los Angeles, the plastic surgery capital of the US. I've spent much of my life with a deviated septum, which caused significant issues with my ability to breath properly. I've never been thrilled with the appearance of my nose, but I've never disliked it enough to change it prematurely, without being certain that I was making the right decision. I visited the best surgeons in Beverly Hills, and even drove to Newport Beach. I was not convinced that these doctors understood how to achieve the perfect design for my face, when altering the appearance of my nose. When I heard about Dr Rohrich, it was by word of mouth from my friend, who is a plastic surgeon. My friend told me that I should get on a plane to Dallas and see Dr. Rohrich, "The King of Rhino." When I consulted with Rohrich, the experience was perfect. He analyzed my face and spoke about my proportions, bone structure, and the way my muscles form around my nose. Apparently, everyone has different levels of muscle activity in their face, affecting the appearance of their features. I knew right away that Rohrich was the one to give me a new nose. He has a high taste level and understanding of how to create a natural aesthetic, which is what I asked for. Post surgery, Dr Rohrich even made a special effort to see me the day after Thanksgiving, as my surgery ended up being more intensive due to the issues with my septum. Rohrich is a doctor who cares about his patients. Lastly, 1 month post surgery, everyone tells me how great I look; however, they have no idea that I've changed my nose. Unbelievable, but true. Dr. Rohrich changed my nose in 3 places, but he did this in such a way that he was able to maintain the character of my face. He is truly gifted and did a beautiful job. I have the best "nose job" that I have ever seen, and it was worth the wait. The best part about the experience is that, finally, I can breath! I've heard many complaints from friends who say that they went in for surgery to fix their septum and that they still can't breath. When it comes to medical or plastic surgery, look nowhere else. Dr Rohrich is, hands down, the very best. There is no way I would ever consider going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

At my first consult with Dr Rohrich, I was sold that he would do my eyelids which were quite droopy. Not only did he reduce the droop, but he took fat from my thighs and injected it into my cheeks to even them out because one was quite slim from having a huge melanoma removed. And he refreshed my Botox. Just had my 5-week follow up and he seemed pleased with the results. If he is, SO AM I. I have every confidence in Dr Rohrich - professional, personable and caring - wanting the best for his patients. I am 75, about to celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary and can't wait to see my family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr Rohrich lives up to his reputation.. He is a world reknown nose revision surgeon. He was recommended by other plastic surgeons (as the best) . I will have to say i am more the thrilled with my results.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)