Ratings for Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

As and active professional at 70, I wanted a facial rejuvination with subtle results and a more relaxed appearance. After research, I chose Dr. Rohrich and could not have been more pleased with my decision. From the beginning of the process, Dr. R and his staff made me comfortable and answered all questions and concerns. The procedures to my eyes and neck resulted in much less discomfort than I expected and the post surgery attention was wonderfully reassuring. Four weeks out from the surgery, the outcome has exceeded all my expectations and I am thrilled with the results. Dr. Rohrich is truly a master talent and couples that with a caring heart. Candidly, choosing him was one of the best personal decisions I have ever made. He really is the best.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

Dr.Rod J.Rohrich is the plastic surgeon and Professor,international expert in plastic surgery and One of the Best teachers in the World!I have had a part in Dallas Rhinoplasty meeting and Dallas Cosmetik meeting 2018 .Going to be in 2019 too.He is Great Founder and Expert which has taught the finesse of rhinoplasty to lots of plastic surgeons.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2019

My experience with Dr. Rohrich and his staff could not have been better! I recently had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Rohrich to correct my deviated septum and also improve the overall appearance of my nose. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful, making sure I was comfortable and informed throughout the entire process. The Dallas Plastic Surgery Center is a very nice facility. After going in for the consultation, I knew this was the place I wanted to have my surgery. The staff was so kind and welcoming – and Dr. Rohrich gave me so much confidence. The day of surgery was very easy – I went in to have the surgery and fell asleep almost immediately, waking up in the recovery room without a recollection of anything that happened in between. The first week, I had no pain, only discomfort. When I went in for my follow up appointments, I couldn’t even feel the stitches come out! I am now 2 and a half weeks out from surgery and I am loving the results! It is extremely evident that Dr. Rohrich loves what he does – and he really cares about his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Rohrich and his staff – you won’t find a better place or better people!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Absolutely amazing. The whole experience was wonderful and Dr. Rohrich honestly changed my life

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

I recently had a full face laser and upper blepharoplasty by Dr. Rohrich. Nine years ago I had a lower facelift. He continues to be masterful at his craft. I was, and am so happy with the results. I trust him completely and would not consider going anywhere else. His staff (from Interns to Fellows to post op nurses and office admin) are all extremely professional, timely, knowledgeable. And the real rub - he cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Dr. Rohrich did an amazing job with my abdominoplasty. After having 4 kids, no amount of exercise and diet seemed to get rid of my gut-overhang. I was skeptical of cosmetic surgery but 6 months out, I am very pleased with the result. The care I received before, during and after from both Dr. Rohrich and his staff was superior to other doctors. I have 2 friends who had the same mommy-makeover within a few weeks of mine. They went to different doctors and neither healed as quickly or received the same level of care from the office staff that I was fortunate enough to receive. Don't sacrifice quality of care for a bargain physician. Dr. Rohrich and his staff really are the best.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

I could not be any happier to have chosen Dr. Rohrich to perform my rhinoplasty, and would recommend him to anyone looking to have facial cosmetic surgery done! He is an incredibly skilled and talented doctor who has clearly perfected his craft down to an art and a science. Being that my nose was my biggest insecurity and also the focal point of my face, I was incredibly apprehensive and nervous leading up to my surgery as well as the first few weeks while waiting for the swelling to subside. Dr. Rohrich personally responded to every email I sent within 10 minutes and answered every question I had with incredible patience and understanding. He was always reassuring me and offered to do whatever it would take to make me feel comfortable, including scheduling additional office visits for me last minute just days before my surgery. Now that I'm almost three months post operation, I could not be any more impressed with my results and I have never been more confident in my appearance! I wanted to reduce the dorsal hump in the bridge of my nose, slightly take down my bulbous tip, yet asked to still keep the tip of my nose "round" and not too pointed as I feared that my face wouldn't look like me without.. Even though I didn't even know how to explain all of my concerns correctly, he understood my desired result and delivered even more! I could not have dreamed of a more perfect nose that fits my face just right as what he has blessed me with! I used to spend several hours doing my makeup, heavily shading and contouring my nose, before letting myself out of the house for anything. Lately I've been so confident that I've been embracing the natural look and beauty of my face with my now petite and perfectly sculpted little nose! The time, opportunities, and confidence that allows me to reclaim is worth more than I can explain! I can truly and sincerely say that this procedure has really changed my life for the better in incredible ways. I can't say it enough, DR. ROHRICH IS THE BEST CHOICE YOU COULD MAKE!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Dr. Rohrich always excels in his patient care. He creates a masterpiece in all his hands touch. Excellent bedside manner and a superb staff!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

I recently visited Dr. Rohrich for Botox and fillers. He and his office staff are knowledgeable, and I had a fun, positive experience . Its a very professional and welcoming environment. I will be using him again for services in the future.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

I went to see Dr. Rohrich to fix a previous rhinoplasty. I did a lot of research and I did not find anyone as impressive as Dr. Rohrich. With his career longevity, great reviews, and educational contributions to the Plastic Surgery community, he excelled in my opinion. He is truly wonderful and does great work. He was able to fix my deviated septum and completely realign it. I’m so happy with it! I only wish I would have gone to see him 5 years earlier. Any future work I may want, I will definitely be going to Dr. Rohrich!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

AARP