Ratings for Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

I cannot speak highly enough of my recent cosmetic surgery with Dr Rohrich and his staff. From the very first consultation, through the operation and the recovery, there was never a moment that I felt any doubt or concern. The cleanliness of the facilities was impeccable and the care and attention of the staff was both professional and kind. The skill of Dr Rohrich is superb. He operates in a way that leads to the best healing results, with such a short down-time and minimal signs of intervention, and a gloriously rejuvenated but natural appearance. I am loving how I look now, as though the clock has been put back. I am enjoying my wardrobe so much, as clothes I was reluctant to wear as seeming too youthful for me, are given another lease of life! The aftercare is second to none and the amazing creams, bought from Dr Rohrich to promote skin renewal, and the follow-up facials all add to the recovery and overall improvement of the skin, to maximize the benefit of the procedure. I am so pleased to have found such an extremely gifted, and safe, plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

After researching nearly all the rhinoplasty plastic surgeons in the Dallas area, I ended up becoming the most confident in the work of Dr. Rohrich. Though his credentials were extremely impressive, I wasn't fully convinced to go through the procedure with him until meeting him face to face. As a doctor and a person, he was extremely personable, attentive, and accommodating during our consultation. He had a clear understanding of what I wanted from my nose surgery and was then able to quickly show me what I could expect to see post-op. It was exactly what I was looking for! And so, a little more than a week later, I had the surgery! All I can say is that he truly worked magic. I was unbelievably happy with the results! My nose looked exactly like the computer-generated images, everything was even and symmetrical, post-op bruising and discomfort was minimal, and 99% of the recovery seemed to be done within the first week. I had absolutely nothing to complain about. Needless to say, I am beyond pleased with the results. On top of being a great guy, he's probably one of the plastic best surgeons around right now. I have already recommended him to family members. I think if you are looking for a trustworthy plastic surgeon, go to Dr. Rohrich.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Rohrich is the BEST. I've been to Dr. Rohrich a couple of times and each time I am amazed by his work. He has brought the best out in me!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

When researching Best Plastic Surgeons in America for a face lift, rhinoplasty, eye and brow lift, my daughter chose Dr. Rohrich as the most gifted. The metamorphosis in my appearance was transformational yet natural. I look amazing! Dr. Rohrich is an artist with a great personality and whose follow-up with myself and daughter following the procedure was outstanding as well. His staff, who I have come to know, is top notch, as one would expect. I am extremely pleased and although I fly across the United States now, years later for botox and filler to "refresh" I would not consider anyone other then Dr. Rohrich for these or any other plastic surgery support.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Choosing a surgeon is a difficult task. Dr. Rohrich is an outstanding choice, one of the leaders in the field. I am not talking about hyped up cosmetic surgery, but evidence-based plastic surgery with the aim of natural results. I have had facial reconstruction performed by Dr. Rohrich including a difficult otoplasty, and I am so very pleased with his results. I cannot recommend him highly enough, and as an insider in the medical field I can assure you that you won't be able to find a more experienced, careful and skilled surgeon out there. It also helps that he is an amazing person, with a generous heart. You can't go wrong with Dr. Rohrich as your surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Rohrich is the most amazing and compassionate Doctor I have ever met in my life. He is the most talented in his field and I don't believe there is another person in the USA that could have given me a better breast augmentation. I am so happy with my results, there is nothing I would change. I went to 10 doctors to pick one that I wanted to do my work when I decided on him without a doubt. He is so knowledgeable, check his credentials. The surgery was easy as could be, walked in to day surgery next to his office and out a few hours in a sports bra. I was surprised at how minimal the pain was, all my medicine was called in prior to surgery so I could go straight home and be comfortable. I was up and around way before I thought. I am definitely planning on using him again and would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Exquisite results!! After 3 previous Rhinoplasty surgeries, I was referred to Dr. Rohrich with one FINAL hope that he could repair all of the obvious physical deformities that I was left with from the prior surgeries. From the very first email I sent to his office, I felt welcomed and confidant that I was making the right decision. Angela worked diligently with Dr. Rohrich to have him evaluate my photos and review my history before I ever made the 9 hour trip to Dallas. Dr. Rohrich took the time to personally phone me and review what he felt would be the proper steps to take in order to repair my obviously deformed nose. DPSI is the most organized and efficient medical facilities that I have ever encountered. When I was told someone would call or get me an an answer, it was done almost immediately. There was never a missed promise or overlooked need. Dr. Rohrich is an amazing surgeon, a kind-hearted spirit, and one of the most genuine and down to earth physicians I have ever met. Dr. Rohrich has given me back my confidence to look people in the eye again when speaking without fear that only my nose was being looked at. Dr. Rohrich used such finesse and precision in his technique.... For me to say that he did a great job is such an understatement. He truly is a master at what he does and I will be forever grateful for not only meeting him and trusting him to do my surgery, but also will hold the memories of what a loving and caring staff he has to help him implement the before, during, and after surgery process. I will love this place FOREVER!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Rohrich did a tummy tuck and laser to my face. I asked him to do whatever he could to help my face not look "so tired" and the results are pretty miraculous. Friends ask me often what I have done to acquire the glow and why I look so rested. I assure them that I allowed Dr. R to use his created artistry and experience to improve my skin. He did just that. The tummy tuck is literally life changing. I have the tummy back that I had thirty years ago. He,also, helped me through an unrelated health scare and assisted me finding the best care at UTSW. I am not sure what I am most grateful for.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr. R. did a full face and neck lift as well as my eyelids. That was 10 years ago. I was 59. He asked me what my hope/expectation was, and I said, "about age 40"... and I took a photo. He said, "I can do that!"... and he DID! Ten years later, people still guess my age to be in my mid-forties. Could not be more pleased. Here's the important part though, he continues to be in my corner and has given me numerous referrals when friends of mine have needed specialists at UTSW. He's one of a kind. . . Excellent doctor, warm, compassionate, kind man, and a wonderful patient advocate. Five stars across the board!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Rohrich by a friend. I had botox in the past but thought I would give Dr. Rohrich a try. OMG. You would not believe how much better I look. I couldn't believe the difference. I am so happy with my results.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)