Ratings for Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

I could not be more pleased with the outcome and professionalism of Dr. Rohrich and all his staff in achieving the desired results. I do not hesitate to recommend him to anyone considering his services.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Dr. Rohrich is the best doctor. He is friendly, kind and caring. He took his time and made sure he explained everything thoroughly. He is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr Rohrich exceeded all my expectations . I have gone to him on three separate occasions and can attest to that fact that he is by far the absolute best. He is personable, knowledgeable and listens to your concerns. I recommend him highly and am happy my surgical experiences were with him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I can not say enough about Dr Rohrich and his staff. Being nervous was taken away by confidence and kindness. I am so happy with the new look. My friends who were worried about my taking the chance, now ask me who I used and 3 have seen him since my surgery. You wont find a doctor to make you look naturally better! Thank you Dr Rohrich and staff for an amazing journey with a fantastic end.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Upon my first visit to Dr. Rohrich I was apprehensive, as it was my first time to consult a plastic surgeon and the first time I was considering having voluntary surgery. Immediately after arriving to his office a nurse greeted me and within minutes Dr. Rohrich was thoroughly answering every question (on my very long list). To say that I am ecstatic with the results of my breast augmentation and rynoplasty is an understatement! Dr. Rohrich’s extensive medical knowledge, expertise and reputation for being the Best of the Best are authentically unmatchable. Since that very first visit 10 years ago, I continue to be a loyal and appreciative client and will forever be grateful for his immense capabilities knowledge and mastery.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I first came to Dr. Rohrich back in the summer of 2015. He was referred to me from someone who works at MD Anderson. I had high expectations walking into his office; based on all I researched on him. He did not disappoint and neither did his staff. His office manager and nurse are always so pleasant and make me feel so welcome. Dr. Rohrich from day one has always made me feel like I was not just another patient but that he genuinely wanted to help and do what was in the best interest for me. Not only is he personable, but his knowledge and skills are impeccable! I'm sure there are wonderful doctors here in Fort Worth, but Dr. Rohrich and his staff have gone above and beyond for me that it makes my drive from Fort Worth to Dallas worth it!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Amazing surgeon. I've had a large and asymmetrical nose for as long as I can remember. I finally decided to do something about it. Dr. Rohrich's work is amazing. Post op pain was pretty much 0 after the 3rd day. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

AWSOME Dr did an exquisite natural innovative facelift absolutely beautiful I only had to take one pain pill which is truly amazing

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

My experience with Dr. Rohrich and his staff was amazing. They are all highly skilled, professional, caring and I cannot recommend this doctor more. He is chairman of plastic surgery at the medical school but is renowned all over the world. Bottom line when it comes to a permanent decision affecting your image only go to the best. The choice is simple..choose Dr. Rohrich. Susan S. in Plano

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I recently had my rhinoplasty surgery performed by Dr. Rohrich. I disliked my nose for several years; however, I was extremely hesitant to go through with surgery. My sister got a nose job in high school from a different surgeon and had a bad experience- very painful recovery and the results were not as good as she was expecting. I did not have an extremely offensive nose to begin with-- pretty symmetrical, just prominent with a very tiny hump. My desire was to bring my nose in closer to my face while avoiding a scooped out look...basically reduce the projection. This actually made me more nervous, because I often feel like patients with a huge hump or some other offensive nasal feature are more pleased with the results, as there is a big difference in before and after. I was worried I would not see a significant change, or even worse, I would end up with a scooped out, turned up nose! In short, I put the surgery off for many years for all of these reasons. This past year I finally mustered the courage to start consulting with surgeons. I consulted with two other surgeons in addition to Dr. Rohrich. I actually had surgery scheduled with another surgeon but backed out upon finding some sketchy reviews. I had a great consult with Dr. Rohrich. He is extremely personable unlike many surgeons and made me feel confident in his abilities. While there are surgeons who actually do imaging with you, Dr. Rohrich looks at your pictures after your consult and emails you an altered picture depicting what the results of surgery should resemble. I actually prefer this because I think its important for rhinoplasty patients to remember you cannot craft a perfect nose with imaging and expect that to be your result. While you certainly should express what you want, you also must be able to trust the artistic abilities of your surgeon. It is ultimately up to the surgeon to do what he knows how to do. Concerning the actual surgery/recovery experience, I was expecting so much worse based off of my sister's experience. I had never had surgery before so I was pretty nervous to be put under, but the anesthesiologist was great and I ended up having the best nap of my life haha. I woke up feeling like I was just congested, no pain at all. Honestly the most uncomfortable part was my dry throat. I experienced very minimal pain the week following surgery, mostly just a tight, congested feeling. Bruising was the worst the second-third day. I am less than two weeks out from surgery, and I look and feel great. I am so pleased with the results and the swelling hasn't even gone down completely. My nose is not scooped out or turned up, yet he was able to make a bigger change than I was expecting. I cannot wait to see the final result when all of the swelling subsides. Overall, this has been a great experience, and I am glad I had this procedure done with Dr. Rohrich. He is expensive, but he is worth it. If you're having cosmetic surgery, especially on your face, spend the money and get it done right.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)