Ratings for Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

DO NOT GET SURGERY FROM THIS MAN. He is COMPLETELY disrespectful to all of his staff. Nurses specifically request to not work in his OR. He is inappropriate, disrespectful and a bully in the OR. He may be a decent surgeon, but if you care about nurses at all do not give this guy your money. He has said on numerous occasions how useless he thinks nurses are, and treats his nurses HORRIBLY. He is a bully head to toe and does not deserve to be held to a high esteem in the DPS world. There many other surgeons who actually treat their staff with respect and courtesy and he is not one of them. The stories of things he has said to his nurses while in the OR disgust me.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Chose Dr.Rohrich after interviewing 7 doctors(2 were in foreign countries). I was not one bit nervous the night before because I knew I had made the correct decision! I had a lot done-browlift,lower face and neck,eyes upper and lower,chemical peel and fat in earlobes. My face now matches the me I used to know. My clothes, body and face, all are now a youthful matched set. The follow-up is comprehensive and that includes facials. Don't waste your time looking for any other plastic surgeon. I look fantastic!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Amazing Results After Breast Aug: Dr. Rohrich is the Leonardo Da Vinci of plastic surgeons- his results are flawless, natural art and his experience and expertise in the field are unmatched. When looking for a surgeon- I wanted one of the best/most experienced in Dallas, and going with him that is definitely what I received! Well worth the wait for my consultation. Dr. Rohrich made me very confident going forward with the procedure and the office staff made everything run very smooth. He explains everything you need to know, is very professional and makes you feel very confortable. I got exactly wanted with my results and never expected to look as natural as I do. Healing was also a breeze! If you have any questions at all through the whole process, before or after, he ALWAYS gets back to you in the most timely manner and answers all of your questions. Also to mention, my experience at the Dallas day surgery center on their campus was unbeatable- my nurse and anesthesiologist were truly amazing as well! Have no hesitations going forward with your breast augmentation with Dr. Rohrich! You wont regret it.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I came to Dr. Rohrich's office for a face/neck lift and eyelid surgery because Dr. Rohrich is one of the top plastic surgeons in the United States. He is experienced, highly educated and most of all a very gifted surgeon. He is recognized for his focus on elegantly refining features. From my very first visit, surgery and post-op treatment I had an excellent experience. Dr. Rohrich has a great personality, he is very friendly and easy to talk with. I could not be happier with the surgery. When my sister saw me for the first time after procedure, she said: "You look exactly as I remember you fifteen years ago. This is all you. Your features have not changed. You just look younger and prettier." I am very grateful to Dr. Rohrich and his staff for the excellent outcome of my surgery.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

The BEST doctor and the BEST staff, hands down! Anyone who knows that I had some "work" done, tells me that it looks very natural but that I definitely look younger! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I was a little scared to have plastic but Dr. Rohrich and his staff were wonderful. I look an feel 15 years younger. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Rohrich is the magic man of plastic surgical medicine. When I was searching for a talented and respected plastic surgeon, as you would expect, I spent a great deal of time researching the very best. And, as it turned out, Dr. Rohrich's name kept popping up. So, when I visited his office for the first time, I wasn't surprised to find what I did. From the moment I walked in, I was greeted by a very professional and knowledgeable staff that was also most compassionate and helpful. And, when I was introduced to Dr. Rohrich, it was no different. He took the time to answer all of the questions I had brought with me, patiently explaining the pros and cons of each detail. It was almost like listening to a teacher sharing information with a student prior to a final exam. I could not have felt more at ease. On the day of my rhinoplasty and face procedures, I couldn't have felt more confident of what I was about to undergo. Dr. Rohrich worked his magic. And, it didn't look as though anything had been done. Instead, I simply looked years younger and refreshed. Even my friends would compliment and sound a bit bewildered, "Don't you ever age.... you look great." And, since that first procedure, Dr. Rohrich has performed other plastic surgery on my body, with the same success. Thanks Dr. Rohrich. You are the very best!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr Rohrick is a gifted and talented surgeon. I did a lot of research before selecting a surgeon. Embarking on this type of surgery is not something one decides lightly because it has s forever impact. I was also a little worried, because I have seen many people who had plastic surgery and the results were not flattering. The reviews, personal testimonies, and recommendations I received about Dr Rohrick were all the same. Dr Rohrick is the leading surgeon in his field and an absolute artist. My results are amazing. He turned back the clock in a way that people don't realize I had plastic surgery, but all compliment me on how great I look. Dr Rohrick extended my career and made me looks years younger. He has my highest respect.I will be forever grateful to him and his staff. If anyone is considering choosing a plastic surgeon, I would tell them there is only one forever choice - Dr Rod Rohrick.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Rohrich is an incredible surgeon! If you are doing your research on him then you probably already realize this fact but here is my experience. After 6 years of being ashamed and embarrassed of my post c-section stomach and seeing no real results after working with a trainer and losing weight, I asked Dr. Rohrich if it was possible to reverse just a little of what was left after having my son. I didn’t want to look 18 again, just back to the body I had before my pregnancy. The results are FAR BETTER than I ever expected! I look and feel amazing! You can truly put your confidence in Dr. Rohrich. He and his staff are not only kind and supportive but the level of professionalism of everyone that is involved in this practice is unmatched. You will not regret your decision to choose Dr. Rohrich as your surgeon!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Very honest and confident surgeon with excellent skill and manner. I had great results higher than my expectation. His staff, like himself, are equally accommodating and the entire experience was supportive and smooth. Anyone seeking help from a prior rhinoplasty gone wrong should seek consultation with Dr. Rohrich. He ill be very frank as to what to expect and will give you his best work possible. He and his staff are very communicative and make sure all your questions and concerns are addressed promptly. I cannot thank him enough for erasing my physical and emotional scars. My best to Dr. Rohrich and his entire team. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)