Ratings for Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

I have used Dr. Rohrich for Botox, filler for Nasal Fold and Under Eye as well as the non surgical Rhinoplasty and he is without a doubt THE best in the industry. I would not trust anyone else. His staff is super friendly and they make you feel at home. I am scheduled to do a swap for my breast implants and I can't wait!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I had a face life by another surgeon when I was sixty. That surgery didn't do a lot to make me look younger. After Dr. Rochrich did my cousin's face, I decided to have a second lift five years later. It's been over a year, and I receive many compliments about how smooth my face is and how great I look. I am so, so glad I did the surgery again. It was one of the best things I ever did for myself. I appreciate Dr. Rohrich's work and talent immensely and highly recommend him to anyone interested in any type of cosmetic procedure. February 9, 2018

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

He's the best of the best. If you want quality work from a renowned physician, there really is no other option.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

He's kind and compassionate toward ALL his patients. I've known him for years and trust only him for my cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Rohrich is a Master, a Teacher and an Artist! There are many good credentialed doctors available on the market, but there is only one Doctor that is a Master, a Teacher, and an Artist! Dr. Rohrich sculpts bones the same ways Michelangelo sculpted marble for his masterpieces and cuts and stitches skin the same way Chanel pleated skirts. His eye for beauty is unparalleled. His friendly manners are reassuring and supportive. His knowledge and experience are unequaled. He is just wonderful. I am so happy with the results! During the first consultation, I asked him to take me from “good to great” and he did just that. I just love what he has done for me; my face is very natural-- it is still me, but a younger version, improved and confident. He took the time to design the perfect surgery for me, not just a pull and cut routine. All the numerous wonderful writings and articles written about him do not really reflect what he did, the care that he took of me, and the pride he displayed when he showed me the remarkable results. He has exceeded my expectations. Dr. Rohrich runs a first-class operation: from the receptionist to the nurses, from the anesthesiologist, Dr. Kampar, to the hotel staff; from the attention to details, the care, the post-operation assistance, all the way to the waiting room… the experience is first class all the way. His facilities are beautiful—from the etched glass doors and windows to the tapestries on the wall, everything conveys beauty, elegance, and class. Dr. Rohrich can bring the best out of you with spectacular results, and everyone will think you just had a facial or went on vacation and slept more. I just love the man because of the passion he has for his work. May he live 100 more years so that I can repeat the experience many times over. I am a fan for life! January 2018

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr Rohrich, one of the best!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr Rohrich is out of this wold talented with his skills! His work is so natural and subtle that people Can't believe I have had work done! For me that is the type of look I aspire to have - Natural and believable! His team is Excellent and ALWAYS there to answer all questions no matter how big or small and they never make you feel anything less than valued. I truly feel honored to have Dr. Rohrich work on me not once, but twice! Each time he did an extraordinary job! I have be a patient of his since 2013 and I will be with him for as long as he is practicing! Truly 1st class experience dealing with him and his team! I would and have recommended him to any and everyone looking for a cosmetic surgeon. If I could give him more stars I would - You will not be disappointed with his work!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

If you're looking for a surgeon who takes his time to listen to your concerns, and will work to ensure you get the very best results possible, you've come to the right place! Dr. Rohrich knows his craft inside and out. He is more than a surgeon....he's a caring artist! If you want expertise, honesty and a big heart, call him! You won't regret it!!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I recently had upper and lower eyes, laser resurfacing, brow lift, face and neck lift and fat injections and was very pleased with the great doctor's overall talent bedside manner and operation. From my first appointment to my most recent follow-up, the doctor and all of his staff have been timely, courteous, helpful and my face hasn't looked younger in 15 or 20 years. Thank you Dr. Rohrich and staff!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I had rhinoplasty with Dr. Rohrich. I was very happy with everything about my experience. I think he did an amazing job of reducing the hump on my nose. I feel like he gave me a nose more fitting for my face. He is very nice and I know he is very qualified. I felt at comfortable through the whole procedure and would use him again in the future. I think he is able to know how your nose should look with your whole face and from different angles in order for there to be symmetry. I guess he draws on his vast experience and artistic abilities in order to do this . I would go back to him and I would refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)