Ratings for Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

Fabulous physician with a superb set of skills. He is the best at his craft and I would not go to anyone else. Dr. Rohrich has been instrumental in fixing a very botched rhinoplasty that was originally medically necessary. He was able to reconstruct and make something beautiful and safe out of a very unfortunate mistake. He was not only knowledgeable but also, personable!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I could say so much about Dr. Rohrich app d his staff. From my first consultation appointment, to my surgery date, and checkup appointments, I am so grateful for Dr. Rohrich. He is so pleasant and his staff have excellent customer service. I defiantly recommend Dr. Rohrich!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Amazing doctor. He helped me when I could barely breath out of one side of my nose. Great staff as well. Kind hearted.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I have used Dr. Rohrich for Botox, filler for Nasal Fold and Under Eye as well as the non surgical Rhinoplasty and he is without a doubt THE best in the industry. I would not trust anyone else. His staff is super friendly and they make you feel at home. I am scheduled to do a swap for my breast implants and I can't wait!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I had a face life by another surgeon when I was sixty. That surgery didn't do a lot to make me look younger. After Dr. Rochrich did my cousin's face, I decided to have a second lift five years later. It's been over a year, and I receive many compliments about how smooth my face is and how great I look. I am so, so glad I did the surgery again. It was one of the best things I ever did for myself. I appreciate Dr. Rohrich's work and talent immensely and highly recommend him to anyone interested in any type of cosmetic procedure. February 9, 2018

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

He's the best of the best. If you want quality work from a renowned physician, there really is no other option.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

He's kind and compassionate toward ALL his patients. I've known him for years and trust only him for my cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Rohrich is a Master, a Teacher and an Artist! There are many good credentialed doctors available on the market, but there is only one Doctor that is a Master, a Teacher, and an Artist! Dr. Rohrich sculpts bones the same ways Michelangelo sculpted marble for his masterpieces and cuts and stitches skin the same way Chanel pleated skirts. His eye for beauty is unparalleled. His friendly manners are reassuring and supportive. His knowledge and experience are unequaled. He is just wonderful. I am so happy with the results! During the first consultation, I asked him to take me from “good to great” and he did just that. I just love what he has done for me; my face is very natural-- it is still me, but a younger version, improved and confident. He took the time to design the perfect surgery for me, not just a pull and cut routine. All the numerous wonderful writings and articles written about him do not really reflect what he did, the care that he took of me, and the pride he displayed when he showed me the remarkable results. He has exceeded my expectations. Dr. Rohrich runs a first-class operation: from the receptionist to the nurses, from the anesthesiologist, Dr. Kampar, to the hotel staff; from the attention to details, the care, the post-operation assistance, all the way to the waiting room… the experience is first class all the way. His facilities are beautiful—from the etched glass doors and windows to the tapestries on the wall, everything conveys beauty, elegance, and class. Dr. Rohrich can bring the best out of you with spectacular results, and everyone will think you just had a facial or went on vacation and slept more. I just love the man because of the passion he has for his work. May he live 100 more years so that I can repeat the experience many times over. I am a fan for life! January 2018

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr Rohrich, one of the best!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr Rohrich is out of this wold talented with his skills! His work is so natural and subtle that people Can't believe I have had work done! For me that is the type of look I aspire to have - Natural and believable! His team is Excellent and ALWAYS there to answer all questions no matter how big or small and they never make you feel anything less than valued. I truly feel honored to have Dr. Rohrich work on me not once, but twice! Each time he did an extraordinary job! I have be a patient of his since 2013 and I will be with him for as long as he is practicing! Truly 1st class experience dealing with him and his team! I would and have recommended him to any and everyone looking for a cosmetic surgeon. If I could give him more stars I would - You will not be disappointed with his work!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)