Ratings for Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

Dr. Rohrich is amazing! He did my revision rhinoplasty following a terrible first surgery. After only two weeks, the results are absolutely unbelievable. Breathing and appearance are great. I can't say enough about his expertise and knowledge. Must go to Dr. Rohrich. He is the BEST.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

My results from the face/neck lift, upper and lower blephroplasty (lid) and circumpolar laser have so far surpassed my expectations. I could not be happier. Dr. Rohrich took years off my face but did it leaving such a totally natural look. He is such a skilled and caring surgeon who truly has a gift for aesthetics. His office staff is just wonderful. They answer any question without making you feel like you are bothersome and the whole preoperative routine is exceptionally organized. His surgical, PACU and Cloister staff is exceptionally professional and empathetic. You immediately feel that you are in good hands and will be well taken care of. This was an exceptionally easy recovery with very little discomfort but remarkable results. He is definitely The Man! Can't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr, Rohrich is the best Plastic Surgeon that I have known. I have been going to him for about nine years for facial procedures. He has always done excellent work. I had breast augmentation years ago that was done by another surgeon . As a result, Capsular contractracture developed. Well I gave up until I met Dr. Rohrick. He advised me how he was going to fix the problem and he did just that. He also has a very proficient staff. They are all so personable and friendly. My husband also commented that he was impressed how my procedure went so smooth at the Cloister at Park Lane where he performs his artistic work. The rooms are private with all the amenities of home. Also the staff there are so knowledgeable and willing to help with all your needs.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Rohrich has performed several procedures on my face, neck and nose over a period of fifteen years. I have been extremely pleased, as each surgery resulted in a natural and refreshed improvement to my appearance. My surgeries have been both medical and cosmetic, and I always return to him because of his excellent work. He is a true artist, and also provides specific before and after care instructions so that optimal healing can be achieved. Dr. Rohrich pays great attention to detail in his work, as well as in listening to his patients’ desires and concerns before and after surgery. Both he and the staff he works with have consistently, throughout the years, been a calming presence, which has really helped me to stay composed prior to surgery and relaxed and focused on healing afterwards. With Dr. Rohrich, the surgery journey—from consultation, to surgery, to follow-ups, through healing, to the end result—has always been a positive experience.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I had such a wonderful experience going to my very first appointment with Dr. Rohrich. I was immediately greeted by warm and friendly staff. That kindness and attentiveness was there through out my time at my appointment. The office is beautiful yet very comfortable and relaxing. I got right in to see him without waiting. I had been to another doctor who was only interested in doing surgery. I know for the biggest and longest impact surgery would be the answer. But, what if you can not afford or just not ready to do surgery. Well Dr. Rohrich was so understanding of that, and gave me options that would help me feel better about myself, other than doing surgery at this moment. With the procedures that I did do that day I am very pleased with my results. I would completely recommend Dr. Rohrich to anyone considering work. Absolutely the best. I will always return here. Just glad I found him!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Five stars is just not enough for this incredible Surgeon Dr Rochich and his entire team! The kind attentive treatment from every single one of Dr Rohrich's staff was beyond suburb! This of course starts from the respect and high regard his staff hold him in so well deserved! Dr Rohrich listens, wants you to ask questions nothing is to unimportant to him. Compassionate and caring is just not enough words to express about this amazing surgeon! Truly the best of the best! I have had some terrible experience in the past, but going into Dr Rohrichs operating room was like entering a spa I was so calm and reassured, I recommend Dr Rohrich and his team 100%

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

If I could give Dr. Rohrich and his Staff more than 5 stars I would in a heartbeat! The level of professionalism in his office is unmatched. Dr. Rohrich is not only a highly skilled surgeon that produces incredible results but he also has a personality trait missing in most well respected surgeons, he treats his patients with kindness and respect! You will love his work and his sweet bedside manner! He fixed my terrible deviated septum and I have gone from taking antibiotics monthly (or more) to a year of being completely healthy. I have gone back to him for Kybella and it was great! 4 treatments and the life long double chin is GONE!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr Rohrich has an impeccable "bed side manner." He is a highly skilled surgeon who actually listens to his patients. I appreciate the fact that he is an expert in his field and still never makes me feel as though I don't know what I'm talking about. I love the work he has done for me. I would recommend him to any of my clients, family or friends. His staff are all super professional and geniunly friendly. He is quick to respond by phone or email if ever I have had a question or concern. I have had two procedures done by him and I will use him in the future.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I am a Europian patient of Dr Rohrich referred by my French plastic surgeon for revision rhinoplasty. He was amazing! He is highly skilled ,caring and is a True artist. He not only fixed my nose so I look great again after 4 previous surgeries but I can breathe again thru my nose Dr Rohrich is simply the best of the best and a doctor's doctor👍 Go see him

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I give Dr. Rohrich my highest recommendation. He performed contouring of my hips and thighs about 15 years ago, and the results still look great. After having 2 children, I recently went back for a diastysis recti correction, tummy tuck, and breast augmentation. I was concerned about looking as natural as possible, and I’d read horror stories about surgeons disregarding patients’ wishes for breast size and choosing an implant that is too large. Dr. Rohrich listened carefully to my requests and chose exactly what I’d had in mind. The results look fantastic. Also, Dr. Rohrich has gone above and beyond to communicate with me when I have questions. He met me at his office on a Sunday when I thought a drain was coming loose (it wasn’t). In addition, I sent him an email with a question while he was on vacation, and he called me back within 30 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rohrich is amazing! He did my revision rhinoplasty following a terrible first surgery. After only two weeks, the results are absolutely unbelievable. Br..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My results from the face/neck lift, upper and lower blephroplasty (lid) and circumpolar laser have so far surpassed my expectations. I could not be happier. D..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr, Rohrich is the best Plastic Surgeon that I have known. I have been going to him for about nine years for facial procedures. He has always done excellent w..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rohrich has performed several procedures on my face, neck and nose over a period of fifteen years. I have been extremely pleased, as each surgery resulted ..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had such a wonderful experience going to my very first appointment with Dr. Rohrich. I was immediately greeted by warm and friendly staff. That kindness and a..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Five stars is just not enough for this incredible Surgeon Dr Rochich and his entire team! The kind attentive treatment from every single one of Dr Rohrich's sta..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If I could give Dr. Rohrich and his Staff more than 5 stars I would in a heartbeat! The level of professionalism in his office is unmatched. Dr. Rohrich is not..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rohrich has an impeccable "bed side manner." He is a highly skilled surgeon who actually listens to his patients. I appreciate the fact that he is an exper..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a Europian patient of Dr Rohrich referred by my French plastic surgeon for revision rhinoplasty. He was amazing! He is highly skilled ,caring and is a Tru..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I give Dr. Rohrich my highest recommendation. He performed contouring of my hips and thighs about 15 years ago, and the results still look great. After having..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would just like to say that you have made a great difference in my life. I can not begin to emphasize my gratitude to you. I truly believe that one of the bes..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is truly one of the best in his field and I'm incredibly happy to have found him. "

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brillant surgeon, amazing work ethic, highly skilled and the "most up to date" on currently procedures! His staff is outstanding, which made my experience wond..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant surgeon, facial artist, wonderful human being! Can not say enough good things about him. Go for the best! He is worth it."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rohrich and his entire staff are AMAZING! I couldn't breathe for years and suffered from terrible ongoing sinus infections. Not only did he fix my issue w..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My nose had a deviated septum, was slightly crooked, had a bulbous and droopy tip, and was not in proportion to the rest of my face. Aging, in my opinion, cause..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Rohrich in April 2015. Initially, I was looking to achieve 4 goals: reduce left nostril flare and correct its' symmetry, strai..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Rohrich in Feb. 2015 and could not be more pleased! I highly recommend him. He is very professional and his work is flawless...."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rohrich is an artist! I had my eyelids and face/neck lift in June '14 and all scars are completely invisible. Very natural and immediately 10 years you..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a plastic surgery resident from Europe and I went to Dr. Rohrich for rhinoplasty. During my training I was studying from his book chapters and articles. Th..."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience. A charmer snake that stands too close to you in the room and acts a certain way that is uncomfortable. Stay away as the results are not wh..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rohrich has state of the art medical equipment. Instead of using a scalpel, he uses laser equipment to repair a variety of eye ailments."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rohrich is the quintessential expert on plastic and cosmetic surgery! My appointment went smoothly and treatment was highly effective for my facial concer..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I trust Dr. Rohrich. I experienced a prior disfiguring procedure from an incompetent plastic surgeon 15 years ago. Dr. Rohrich not only corrected the disfigur..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My husband will not let me go back to him because he is NOT to be trusted - I also wanted a more natural looking result than I had."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Rohrich for a breast augmentation and have been back to him for other non-surgical cosmetic procedures (Botox/Juvederm). I have been more than pleased..."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr Rohrich as my plastic surgeon to perform a tummy tuck and liposuction. He is an amazing surgeon with the experience and expertise that made my decisi..."

September 8, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rohrich is the best of the best as a person , as a doctor and as a Plastic Surgeon. He reshaped my nose to make it match my face in an natural way . It chan..."

September 7, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Rod" to "Rod J."

October 20, 2013