Ratings for Dr. Rod J. Rohrich

When researching Best Plastic Surgeons in America for a face lift, rhinoplasty, eye and brow lift, my daughter chose Dr. Rohrich as the most gifted. The metamorphosis in my appearance was transformational yet natural. I look amazing! Dr. Rohrich is an artist with a great personality and whose follow-up with myself and daughter following the procedure was outstanding as well. His staff, who I have come to know, is top notch, as one would expect. I am extremely pleased and although I fly across the United States now, years later for botox and filler to "refresh" I would not consider anyone other then Dr. Rohrich for these or any other plastic surgery support.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Choosing a surgeon is a difficult task. Dr. Rohrich is an outstanding choice, one of the leaders in the field. I am not talking about hyped up cosmetic surgery, but evidence-based plastic surgery with the aim of natural results. I have had facial reconstruction performed by Dr. Rohrich including a difficult otoplasty, and I am so very pleased with his results. I cannot recommend him highly enough, and as an insider in the medical field I can assure you that you won't be able to find a more experienced, careful and skilled surgeon out there. It also helps that he is an amazing person, with a generous heart. You can't go wrong with Dr. Rohrich as your surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

The awkward moment when you're researching a doctor, and you find a news article about him having an affair with a married woman and stealing money from her husband... Gross...

Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr. Rohrich is the most amazing and compassionate Doctor I have ever met in my life. He is the most talented in his field and I don't believe there is another person in the USA that could have given me a better breast augmentation. I am so happy with my results, there is nothing I would change. I went to 10 doctors to pick one that I wanted to do my work when I decided on him without a doubt. He is so knowledgeable, check his credentials. The surgery was easy as could be, walked in to day surgery next to his office and out a few hours in a sports bra. I was surprised at how minimal the pain was, all my medicine was called in prior to surgery so I could go straight home and be comfortable. I was up and around way before I thought. I am definitely planning on using him again and would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Exquisite results!! After 3 previous Rhinoplasty surgeries, I was referred to Dr. Rohrich with one FINAL hope that he could repair all of the obvious physical deformities that I was left with from the prior surgeries. From the very first email I sent to his office, I felt welcomed and confidant that I was making the right decision. Angela worked diligently with Dr. Rohrich to have him evaluate my photos and review my history before I ever made the 9 hour trip to Dallas. Dr. Rohrich took the time to personally phone me and review what he felt would be the proper steps to take in order to repair my obviously deformed nose. DPSI is the most organized and efficient medical facilities that I have ever encountered. When I was told someone would call or get me an an answer, it was done almost immediately. There was never a missed promise or overlooked need. Dr. Rohrich is an amazing surgeon, a kind-hearted spirit, and one of the most genuine and down to earth physicians I have ever met. Dr. Rohrich has given me back my confidence to look people in the eye again when speaking without fear that only my nose was being looked at. Dr. Rohrich used such finesse and precision in his technique.... For me to say that he did a great job is such an understatement. He truly is a master at what he does and I will be forever grateful for not only meeting him and trusting him to do my surgery, but also will hold the memories of what a loving and caring staff he has to help him implement the before, during, and after surgery process. I will love this place FOREVER!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Dr. Rohrich did a tummy tuck and laser to my face. I asked him to do whatever he could to help my face not look "so tired" and the results are pretty miraculous. Friends ask me often what I have done to acquire the glow and why I look so rested. I assure them that I allowed Dr. R to use his created artistry and experience to improve my skin. He did just that. The tummy tuck is literally life changing. I have the tummy back that I had thirty years ago. He,also, helped me through an unrelated health scare and assisted me finding the best care at UTSW. I am not sure what I am most grateful for.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr. R. did a full face and neck lift as well as my eyelids. That was 10 years ago. I was 59. He asked me what my hope/expectation was, and I said, "about age 40"... and I took a photo. He said, "I can do that!"... and he DID! Ten years later, people still guess my age to be in my mid-forties. Could not be more pleased. Here's the important part though, he continues to be in my corner and has given me numerous referrals when friends of mine have needed specialists at UTSW. He's one of a kind. . . Excellent doctor, warm, compassionate, kind man, and a wonderful patient advocate. Five stars across the board!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Rohrich by a friend. I had botox in the past but thought I would give Dr. Rohrich a try. OMG. You would not believe how much better I look. I couldn't believe the difference. I am so happy with my results.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

After constantly hating my nose for years, I wanted the best of the best, and Dr. Rohrich is it! In consultation appointments we reviewed my nose and discussed the options. Pictures were taken and I received the original photos as well as edits to the photos of what my nose would look similar to after surgery. This gave a great visual and confidence that we were on the same page with results. The pre-op was seamless, quick, and with a caring and friendly staff. The day of my procedure, I met with the Anesthesiologist, nurses, PA's, and Dr. Rohrich. We verified the three results desired that we established in previous appointments. I didn't like the large size, straight profile with a small bump, and the positioning of my nostrils on my cheek more than my nose. Dr. Rohrich was helpful and fully explained the procedure, post-op, splint, and caring for my nose fully. For any questions, he gave a phone number available 24 hours a day. My experience was great!! Follow up appointments were quick and easy. My stitches were easily removed and I had no complications. Dr. Rohrich has years of knowledge and the result is amazing!! My nose looks natural and is the perfect size and shape for my face after my rhinoplasty. I love my nose and couldn't imagine a better result or doctor to perform the procedure!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Rohrich is AMAZIIING!! I cannot recommend him enough. I had a rhinoplasty done and I am so thankful with him and all of the OSC staff. My whole experience was outstanding. Dr. Rohrich is such a master in every way possible. I honestly did not expect to be as pleased with myself as I truly am now. I am recommending him to everyone I know that is considering plastic surgery. I love my results!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Rod J. Rohrich's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When researching Best Plastic Surgeons in America for a face lift, rhinoplasty, eye and brow lift, my daughter chose Dr. Rohrich as the most gifted. The metamo..."

May 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Choosing a surgeon is a difficult task. Dr. Rohrich is an outstanding choice, one of the leaders in the field. I am not talking about hyped up cosmetic surgery,..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The awkward moment when you're researching a doctor, and you find a news article about him having an affair with a married woman and stealing money from her hus..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rohrich is the most amazing and compassionate Doctor I have ever met in my life. He is the most talented in his field and I don't believe there is another p..."

May 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exquisite results!! After 3 previous Rhinoplasty surgeries, I was referred to Dr. Rohrich with one FINAL hope that he could repair all of the obvious physical ..."

May 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rohrich did a tummy tuck and laser to my face. I asked him to do whatever he could to help my face not look "so tired" and the results are pretty miraculou..."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. R. did a full face and neck lift as well as my eyelids. That was 10 years ago. I was 59. He asked me what my hope/expectation was, and I said, "about age 40..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Rohrich by a friend. I had botox in the past but thought I would give Dr. Rohrich a try. OMG. You would not believe how much better I l..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After constantly hating my nose for years, I wanted the best of the best, and Dr. Rohrich is it! In consultation appointments we reviewed my nose and discussed ..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rohrich is AMAZIIING!! I cannot recommend him enough. I had a rhinoplasty done and I am so thankful with him and all of the OSC staff. My whole experience w..."

March 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rohrich performed an abdominoplasty on me as well as liposuction in my tummy, legs and hip area. I was very pleased with how he solved some problems I had...."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Rohrich, his office staff and the OSC have been beyond exceptional! I have had multiple cosmetic surgeries and clinic procedures in th..."

February 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rohrich is a master surgeon, but also very knowledgable about the aging skin and enhancements outside the realm of surgery. He spent a great deal of time w..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rohrich is truly a Godsend! He is the real deal and such a huge blessing for anyone considering plastic surgery. Not only does he have the necessary years..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had several procedures done by Dr. Rohrich and he did an excellent job. He and his staff are very appropriate at all times and I felt very comfortable th..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rohrich is amazing! He did my revision rhinoplasty following a terrible first surgery. After only two weeks, the results are absolutely unbelievable. Br..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My results from the face/neck lift, upper and lower blephroplasty (lid) and circumpolar laser have so far surpassed my expectations. I could not be happier. D..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr, Rohrich is the best Plastic Surgeon that I have known. I have been going to him for about nine years for facial procedures. He has always done excellent w..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rohrich has performed several procedures on my face, neck and nose over a period of fifteen years. I have been extremely pleased, as each surgery resulted ..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had such a wonderful experience going to my very first appointment with Dr. Rohrich. I was immediately greeted by warm and friendly staff. That kindness and a..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Five stars is just not enough for this incredible Surgeon Dr Rochich and his entire team! The kind attentive treatment from every single one of Dr Rohrich's sta..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If I could give Dr. Rohrich and his Staff more than 5 stars I would in a heartbeat! The level of professionalism in his office is unmatched. Dr. Rohrich is not..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rohrich has an impeccable "bed side manner." He is a highly skilled surgeon who actually listens to his patients. I appreciate the fact that he is an exper..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a Europian patient of Dr Rohrich referred by my French plastic surgeon for revision rhinoplasty. He was amazing! He is highly skilled ,caring and is a Tru..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I give Dr. Rohrich my highest recommendation. He performed contouring of my hips and thighs about 15 years ago, and the results still look great. After having..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would just like to say that you have made a great difference in my life. I can not begin to emphasize my gratitude to you. I truly believe that one of the bes..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is truly one of the best in his field and I'm incredibly happy to have found him. "

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brillant surgeon, amazing work ethic, highly skilled and the "most up to date" on currently procedures! His staff is outstanding, which made my experience wond..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant surgeon, facial artist, wonderful human being! Can not say enough good things about him. Go for the best! He is worth it."

August 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rohrich and his entire staff are AMAZING! I couldn't breathe for years and suffered from terrible ongoing sinus infections. Not only did he fix my issue w..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My nose had a deviated septum, was slightly crooked, had a bulbous and droopy tip, and was not in proportion to the rest of my face. Aging, in my opinion, cause..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Rohrich in April 2015. Initially, I was looking to achieve 4 goals: reduce left nostril flare and correct its' symmetry, strai..."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Rohrich in Feb. 2015 and could not be more pleased! I highly recommend him. He is very professional and his work is flawless...."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rohrich is an artist! I had my eyelids and face/neck lift in June '14 and all scars are completely invisible. Very natural and immediately 10 years you..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am a plastic surgery resident from Europe and I went to Dr. Rohrich for rhinoplasty. During my training I was studying from his book chapters and articles. Th..."

March 8, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience. A charmer snake that stands too close to you in the room and acts a certain way that is uncomfortable. Stay away as the results are not wh..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rohrich has state of the art medical equipment. Instead of using a scalpel, he uses laser equipment to repair a variety of eye ailments."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rohrich is the quintessential expert on plastic and cosmetic surgery! My appointment went smoothly and treatment was highly effective for my facial concer..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I trust Dr. Rohrich. I experienced a prior disfiguring procedure from an incompetent plastic surgeon 15 years ago. Dr. Rohrich not only corrected the disfigur..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My husband will not let me go back to him because he is NOT to be trusted - I also wanted a more natural looking result than I had."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Rohrich for a breast augmentation and have been back to him for other non-surgical cosmetic procedures (Botox/Juvederm). I have been more than pleased..."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr Rohrich as my plastic surgeon to perform a tummy tuck and liposuction. He is an amazing surgeon with the experience and expertise that made my decisi..."

September 8, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rohrich is the best of the best as a person , as a doctor and as a Plastic Surgeon. He reshaped my nose to make it match my face in an natural way . It chan..."

September 7, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Rod" to "Rod J."

October 20, 2013