Ratings for Dr. James A. Derksen

This guy was my family doctor for many years but it's friggin impossible to see him any more. His rude staff only allows you to see his associate and then you wait over an hour to see anybody. I miss Derksen but if he has turned his back on his patients and I'm looking for another family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Derksen is avery caring doctor. He takes the time to listen and will try every approach possible in order to make sure you are taking care of. I can not say enough good things about how he treats me and my family. We need more doctors like Dr. Derksen in the profession today.. His staff has some problems but Dr. Derksen is limite don what he can do with them because of the how who they really work for. If you get the chance to use Dr. D do so.. You will be so happy you did.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Used to be a sensitive caring doctor. I don't know what happened to him, but I wouldn't go there if I were you... Dr. Schibbler who is in practice with him might be a better choice, though I don't know her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Derksen takes the time to listen to your needs and explain what is happening. He is compassionate and caring, usually on time and very down to earth in his approach to health care.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

Outstanding Dr, Listens, cares, and always helpful

flag | Submitted December 2, 2006

Dr. Derksen is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. He may not always be on time, but he gives each patient his undivided attention, and you never feel rushed or like you are an inconvenience. Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, he is no longer accepting new patients. He has a new doctor in his practice now that other family members see - Dr. Kimberly Jordan, and she, like Dr. Derksen is very caring and very attentive. I can't say enough positive things about these two doctors. TWO THUMBS UP!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2006

Dr. James A. Derksen's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)