Ratings for Dr. Daniel H. Jacobs

I am a 27 year old young lady with no health problems. I ended up going to the ER because I was having stroke like symptoms. I had a CT, MRI, MRA & CTA that showed possible aneurism, but thank god it was not anything to worry about. Wow! All of this for a Migraine which I've never in my life has. I followed up for an urgent apt. And saw Jennifer the ARNP. She took a thrall history reviewed all my tests and send me for more labs. It showed I had sever vitamin deficiency. She's amazing! Also, Dr. Jacobs will come in for an evaluation during your initial apt. as well as when request by the ARNP. Great medical staff, but office is somewhat unorganized. It's trial & error for finding the right migraine medication, but well worth it.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I liked Dr Jacobs a lot. He spent a lot of time with me and I did not expect him to spend so much. He was thorough and did not limit me to one problem. He is very smart and caring.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr Jacobs solved my problem in 20 minutes. I had been to other neurologists but he spent more time in the room with me and was more thorough than other examinations. He explained things in language I understood and gave me plenty of time to ask questions. His office manager, Ann is especially nice also. I would recommend Dr Jacobs to anyone anytime

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Wonderful, knowledgeable man spent time with me and I trust him implicitly

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Dr Jacobs was very nice and compassionate and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

It took over 2.5 months to get my first appointment. They are very unresponsive in making follow up appointments. I make phone calls requesting an appointment and they do not return the call. It has been over 2 months since my first appointment and still don't have the second appointment scheduled. They are not patient focused at all. This week I called and got an answering machine that said the receptionist will not be in from Monday to Thursday and do not leave a message on the answering machine. If an emergency dial 911. The office was still open for the week.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2006

Dr. Daniel H. Jacobs's Credentials

• Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Kansas City Ks 66103 (Grad. 1987)