Ratings for Dr. M Persaud

Was cut off all the time giving answers. Nobody asked if I had seasons allergies to be tested for pollens, grasses etc No where in the form does it ask about seasonal allergies.. Only tested for dogs because I have a dog, no rugs and gas boiler floor heat so testing was minor. Didn't have any hives at time so no physical presence. What a waste of time. Doctor was not rude but was rushed.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Seen Dr Persaud and thought he was really helpful. Thought staff was professional and courteous. Dr. Persaud is a very kind and knowledable man. I would not hesitate to go to him again.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Not very helpful in terms of questions and has a serious attitude towards people. Tried to get an appointment but it took 4 months. My kids have allergies and I have tried everything to solve their allergy problems. Should retire.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Unhelpful and rude doctor. It took me six months to see him for allergy tests when my son developed hives, twice, after eating a certain food. He walked in the room, shook my hand and didn't tell me his name. He didn't let me finish filling out my son's form and began to literally, read me a sheet of paper about hives. Then he laughed when I said that he hasn't had a reaction since the DOCTOR referred us SIX months ago. He said he's not doing an allergy test and told me to "put my kids' jacket on outside because we're running out of room". Never seeing him again. Ever.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Regular doctor, not too interested in patients. Unhelpful staff. Saw him previously for allergy tests. Took months to happen. Called today - they would not let our daughter see this doctor for a different allergy problem that just appeared, requiring that we go all the way through the family doctor again! It will take another several month of wait?! What a waste of time and lack of any concern.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Persaud is wonderful. I think he is funny and intelligent. He always knows what he is talking about even if there isn't much more that we can do for my allergies he still makes me feel better just confirming my medications with him. I think people don't understand his jokes because he is pretty funny! I have been to many allergists and no one could figure out what I had until him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Persaud and the office perform like a well oiled machine! My son's appt. was at 930, we were seen at 930; took a detailed history; performed an assessment; performed an allergy test; received the results and received ample teaching and education re: the results - we were out the door by 1015!!! Dr.Persaud was also personable with my teenage son . Overall very efficient, helpful and knowledgable!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Both of my children have been to see Dr. Persaud for eczema and asthma. After seeing numerous other doctors it was a relief to see a specialist who knows exactly how to treat eczema properly and manage asthma correctly. There is so much misinformation out there via the internet and just going to see someone who is very knowledgeable was great! My kids love Dr. Persaud and it's clear he likes helping children.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

was great with my toddler! he and the nurse did a great job explaining and educating us as parents. my only complaint is the nurse sometimes spoke to us like we should know this information - so sometimes talked down to us - but overall, it was a fine experience. we have even called a few times with questions and they have been very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I drove 4hrs to only be tested for a total of 25 things. Just to "ease my mind" over some things. I wanted a referral because I wanted to know what I was concretely allergic too. To only be tested for 25 things was a waste of both our time. I wants the full testing on everything.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016