Ratings for Dr. M Persaud

Dr. Persaud and the office perform like a well oiled machine! My son's appt. was at 930, we were seen at 930; took a detailed history; performed an assessment; performed an allergy test; received the results and received ample teaching and education re: the results - we were out the door by 1015!!! Dr.Persaud was also personable with my teenage son . Overall very efficient, helpful and knowledgable!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Both of my children have been to see Dr. Persaud for eczema and asthma. After seeing numerous other doctors it was a relief to see a specialist who knows exactly how to treat eczema properly and manage asthma correctly. There is so much misinformation out there via the internet and just going to see someone who is very knowledgeable was great! My kids love Dr. Persaud and it's clear he likes helping children.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

was great with my toddler! he and the nurse did a great job explaining and educating us as parents. my only complaint is the nurse sometimes spoke to us like we should know this information - so sometimes talked down to us - but overall, it was a fine experience. we have even called a few times with questions and they have been very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I drove 4hrs to only be tested for a total of 25 things. Just to "ease my mind" over some things. I wanted a referral because I wanted to know what I was concretely allergic too. To only be tested for 25 things was a waste of both our time. I wants the full testing on everything.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I think those who don't like him have come to see him to have their own dr google search verified and don't like it when he tells them they are wrong and what is really going on., esp when it involves dispelling the inaccurate beliefs many people hold to be the truth. If you are looking to have him verify your choice because you believe Jenny McCarthy is the greatest health practitioner then you will be disappointed. If you are looking for someone who knows what he's doing and really cared then you have the right guy.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Very helpful. Straight to the point. On time unlike other physicians. Long wait list to get in but so worth the wait. All around great experience.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

He was an extremely good doctor. When I was a baby a had a peanut allergy and no doctor knew what happened to me. As so as he saw me he knew exactly what the problem was and I was given the medication I needed. For crying out loud he said I had on of the worse cases of asthma he had ever seen and now a can barely tell I have asthma at all. I can do laps and not run out of breath so fast. He defiantly takes things at an different angle and this is something we need in this profession.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Awesome doctor, straight forward and I appreciated that. This visit was helpful and he had a great sense of humour too.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

We had a great experience with the doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I don't understand why so many people are rating him so poorly. He was great. I was referred by my ear nose throat doc. He started by asking me a series of question, 2 question he asked me a second time because my answer was not clear enough. I totally understand but he needs precise answers. He then tested me for allergens and told me what I was allergic to.. gave me info on how to avoid these things. He also gave me info on the best and cheapest allergy pills. Very nice man.. I think he is so busy all the time he doesn't have much time for people coming in there being hypochondriacs and not listening to his advise. Don't be turned off by previous comments

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015