Ratings for Dr. M Persaud

was great with my toddler! he and the nurse did a great job explaining and educating us as parents. my only complaint is the nurse sometimes spoke to us like we should know this information - so sometimes talked down to us - but overall, it was a fine experience. we have even called a few times with questions and they have been very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I drove 4hrs to only be tested for a total of 25 things. Just to "ease my mind" over some things. I wanted a referral because I wanted to know what I was concretely allergic too. To only be tested for 25 things was a waste of both our time. I wants the full testing on everything.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I think those who don't like him have come to see him to have their own dr google search verified and don't like it when he tells them they are wrong and what is really going on., esp when it involves dispelling the inaccurate beliefs many people hold to be the truth. If you are looking to have him verify your choice because you believe Jenny McCarthy is the greatest health practitioner then you will be disappointed. If you are looking for someone who knows what he's doing and really cared then you have the right guy.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Very helpful. Straight to the point. On time unlike other physicians. Long wait list to get in but so worth the wait. All around great experience.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

He was an extremely good doctor. When I was a baby a had a peanut allergy and no doctor knew what happened to me. As so as he saw me he knew exactly what the problem was and I was given the medication I needed. For crying out loud he said I had on of the worse cases of asthma he had ever seen and now a can barely tell I have asthma at all. I can do laps and not run out of breath so fast. He defiantly takes things at an different angle and this is something we need in this profession.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Awesome doctor, straight forward and I appreciated that. This visit was helpful and he had a great sense of humour too.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

We had a great experience with the doctor and staff!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I don't understand why so many people are rating him so poorly. He was great. I was referred by my ear nose throat doc. He started by asking me a series of question, 2 question he asked me a second time because my answer was not clear enough. I totally understand but he needs precise answers. He then tested me for allergens and told me what I was allergic to.. gave me info on how to avoid these things. He also gave me info on the best and cheapest allergy pills. Very nice man.. I think he is so busy all the time he doesn't have much time for people coming in there being hypochondriacs and not listening to his advise. Don't be turned off by previous comments

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Persaud was condescendingl. We were there to test a fruit allergy because of a past reaction, and he decided to lecture me because we all choose not to eat gluten and dairy in our home. He was judgmental and poorly informed on current research about these highly inflammatory foods, he had no interest in my observations of my child's reactions, only wanted to be right about his opinion and out-of-date training. He also forgot to test one of the main allergens we were there to test and we had to do it afterward.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I had taken my daughter to see him for a milk allergy test and soy test. She had been on regular milk and was fine for awhile, then all of a sudden she became very ill. We noticed it was dairy and/gluten. He did the milk allergy test, it swelled and went red. However, because it didnt fill the entire circle he drew on her forearm that this is not an allergy. There was also no way she could be lactose because she was fine before. The only way she could be lactose is if it was secondary lactose intolerant. However, here we are months later and still battling, if she does come in contact with dairy, even lactose free she gets ill. Diarrhea, bloating, gas, cramps and as of recently coughing, and a severe rash. My daughter is just shy of two years old and we have been going on with this almost 6 months now.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015