Ratings for Dr. Ahdi I. Elias

In this era of commercialized medicine, finding a through and good doctor like Dr. Elias is a challenge. He is very knowledgeable, takes his time when you leave his office you feel that your are in the right hands. I even got him as my sons doctor as I am sure he will get the best. Highly recommended for preventive as well as acute medical problems.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

I moved to a new area and went to see Dr Elias for the first time. He wanted to give me a FULL physical exam. He told me that a pap smear would be preformed. I felt uncomfortable and asked him if I could have someone in the room with me. i suggested his wife who works with him, my boyfriend and the receptionist. He stated that he refused to have anyone in the room while he was working. I told his wife and she assured me that someone would be in the room with me. I wanted my bf. Again Dr Elias refused and he told me that I should find another doctor if I did allow him to perform a FULL physical exam on me. I left and never went back. I found him very creepy and untrustworthy.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Dr. Ahdi I. Elias's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1978)

MSP/BC Med