Ratings for Dr. Ann Ravichander

I've been seeing Dr. Ravichander for over 2 years for cancer check ups and she has always been wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and has always been very friendly and patient.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

It has been over 10 years since this doctor operated on me and I am still suffering the effects. If you need gynecological surgery do NOT use Dr. Ravichander and go elsewhere and save yourself years of ill health. I am commenting to help other women avoid what I have been going through all these years.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I went to Doctor Ravichander when I was pregnant with my twins. At 25 weeks along I had intense pains and I felt something was wrong. She told me everything was fine and refused to do a pelvic exam. 2 days later my twins were born. If she had looked she would have known I was in premature labour. Because they were so early with they have severe brain damage. I wish I could warn others better about this doctor

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I think Dr. Ann Ravichander is a good doctor. She was very pleasant and answered all our concerns. She was on time and did not rush.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

She is rude, she seem like don't want to work but somebody force her to work. she need some psychiatric treatment, always grumpy. somebody write review on Aug 10/15 that exactly same incident happen to me. same behaviour she did to me. For East Indian Patient, please don't go to her because her name sound she is Indian, she spoil Indian Doctor image, she is not going to helpful at all with the language thing or any thing. she is not professional at all. College of physician should cancel her licence and send her to some treatment & Teach how to behave with patient.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Very knowledgable! Would recommend to those wanting answers!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I hope my experience with this doctor will help other patients choose wisely as there is no dearth of good gynaecologist . Today ,I went for a Pap Smear . My appointment was scheduled for 9.30 am & I was taken in after an hour wait . Once inside ,she asked me to remove my clothes . After another 15 mins,she comes back & starts to do the needful . As you all are aware that gynaecological examinations are not the most comfortable thing to get through . So ,when she inserted the Speculum ,I was feeling the pain & discomfort which I think is normal . She told me to relax . I was trying to be at my best . Then in a rude tone she tells me DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU BACK TO YOUR DOCTOR ???????? Who is Male . DO YOU?????? Almost as if she was threatening me . Is this Professionalism ??? She might have a head full of knowledge but she lacks Compassion & Empathy ,which is the hallmark of a good doctor . I would never ever go to this doctor again .

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr Ravichander quickly diagnosed a problem i had that three doctors before were stumped on. She has seen me through two pregnancies, is kind and knowledgable and doesn't push anything on a person. Her office is nice and well staffed. She performed a c-section on me and I left the hospital a full day earlier than usual due to a very speedy recovery. Some people on here have complained she is cold, she is in fact very pleasant. I would much rather have a knowledgeable doctor who tells me what exactly is happening then someone who is "nice" and doesn't actually help me.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

This is my second pregnancy seeing Dr. Ravichander, and I would recommend anyone to her. I never have to wait long, and staff are so friendly. At first I wasn't sure because she isn't real chatty, but is very professional. She is very thorough and when I was in hospital I was extremely grateful to her and confident in her knowledge and ability. I felt like she has my baby and my best interests in heart and trust her completely.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I should have listened to the reviews about this Dr. when I read negative things about her. First time I went in to see her, she was as nice as could be. The wait was terrible and her schedule obviously does not fit with a working individual. I had to come back for a checkup, the wait to see her was 2 hours long.. So I had to constantly reschedule because she "fell behind" and was "busy". I don't care if your "busy" if you have patients to tend to that have appointments and have been waiting to see you. Be professional and don't keep them waiting, after all they are the reason why she has a job. I finally got in to see her after countless rescheduled appointments. Through this whole time she refused to talk about my blood test results with me or give me any information. I actually had to ask them to send them to my family doctor before she would start talking about it. Not only did she make me wait 5 weeks for the results, but her office & staff didn't even notify me that they had come in at all. Which I found very unprofessional. Every time I would ask her a question inquiring about an IUD all she would do is give me a pamphlet and tell me to read it. Which doesn't help me at all, every time I asked a question she made it seem like I was wasting her time & would hand me a pamphlet and tell me to read it. Needless to say I will definitely be finding another Dr that has "time" for their patients.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014