Ratings for Dr. Ann Ravichander

I have seen many doctors in saskatoon but dr ravichander is the best. Good listener and i had answers to all my questions

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

After suffering from an extreme pregnancy problem (to the point my body started to shut down) - which I still continue to deal with -, and trying to find someone to listen to me (as I've been treated BEYOND poorly by many health care workers who basically think im just exaggerating ect...)...I almost gave up until I was referred to Dr. R. She took me %100 seriously as my body showed ACTUAL physical distress, and I was able to get back on track after intensive treatment. I highly recommend her if you want someone who is not judgemental and someone who listens with empathy and detail. I seriously owe her!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Ann is the first gynaecologist I have seen in Saskatchewan. She is polite, knowledgeable and always available for questions even if you leave her a message she gets back to you right away. I called her after hours due to my blood pressure being so high. She called me personally as soon as her office opened to answer my questions. Not many drs would call you personally. I love her no nonsense attitude. There really should be more Drs like that

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I have seen Dr. Ravichander twice now since 2012. The first time was to get my first IUD, and the second time was 4.5 years later, to have it replaced with a new one. I love Dr. Ravichander! She is very friendly, knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. She does not beat around the bush (LOL) and is to the point. She answers any questions I might have and gives me all of the information I need. I would highly recommend Dr. Ravichander!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Ravichander since 2010, which was when I was a teen mom. She has always treated me with respect. Yes she is blunt and to the point but in a profession where someone's life lays in your hands, you need to be. She is knowledgeable, is willing to investigate and is very involved with my patient life. She has even personally called me to give results if I couldn't make it into the office and is on top of everything. She listens and doesn't slough me off like many doctors do. She was also a major influence in my life for career choices. Of course I'll recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I have only been seeing her for 6 months (first pregnancy) but so far I'm very happy with her. Competent, to the point, responsive, doesn't waste time. Unless one needs a lot of hand holding and mommying from a doctor she's perfect. I hope she delivers my baby. Two of my friends have been her patients and been very happy with her

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I have seen her for all three of my pregnancies and lucked out to even have her for all the deliveries. She has always been polite and helpful with each appointment. We are a little over an hour out of town and she always takes that into consideration when I get near my due date. Often jokes around with my husband when he comes with me. Remembers me from previous births/pregnancies. I truly feel at ease with her and that I can be honest with her and get an honest answer back.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I've never had any issues with Dr. Ravichander and I've been seeing her for the past four years. I find her very knowledgeable, kind (even though she is to the point - I like that) and her staff is amazing! I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Such whiners on this website. If you don't like the medical doctors, then don't go see them. Nobody is forcing you to. Maybe go ask your "naturopath" to deliver your baby and see what happens; they never seem to get complaints. Dr. Ravichander is a wonderful obgyn, probably the best in Saskatoon at the moment. She might not always be polite, but I'd take competence over politeness any day.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

- dish soap - Laundry detergent - Toilet paper - Kleenex - Coffee - Ben baby wash - Alarm clock - Absolutely would not recommend. My 50 year old mother went there in regards of finding a strange lump on her lady parts. Without any hesitation, and almost what seemed like disgust, this woman told my mother that it was simply her clitoris and it had been growing due to menopause. During this visit, she was extremely rude, uncaring, and rushed. My mother knew that she was wrong and it wasn't just her clitoris. She went for a second opinion, and within a few weeks this mysterious lump turned out to be a rare cancer. If my mother would have trusted this doctor, as a patient should be able to their physician, she would still be walking around with a potentially fatal cancer thinking that it was just part of her female anatomy. Bottom line, if you can find a different Doctor, please do.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016