Ratings for Dr. Ann Ravichander

I have been seeing Dr Ravichander since 2010, which was when I was a teen mom. She has always treated me with respect. Yes she is blunt and to the point but in a profession where someone's life lays in your hands, you need to be. She is knowledgeable, is willing to investigate and is very involved with my patient life. She has even personally called me to give results if I couldn't make it into the office and is on top of everything. She listens and doesn't slough me off like many doctors do. She was also a major influence in my life for career choices. Of course I'll recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I have only been seeing her for 6 months (first pregnancy) but so far I'm very happy with her. Competent, to the point, responsive, doesn't waste time. Unless one needs a lot of hand holding and mommying from a doctor she's perfect. I hope she delivers my baby. Two of my friends have been her patients and been very happy with her

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I have seen her for all three of my pregnancies and lucked out to even have her for all the deliveries. She has always been polite and helpful with each appointment. We are a little over an hour out of town and she always takes that into consideration when I get near my due date. Often jokes around with my husband when he comes with me. Remembers me from previous births/pregnancies. I truly feel at ease with her and that I can be honest with her and get an honest answer back.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I've never had any issues with Dr. Ravichander and I've been seeing her for the past four years. I find her very knowledgeable, kind (even though she is to the point - I like that) and her staff is amazing! I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Such whiners on this website. If you don't like the medical doctors, then don't go see them. Nobody is forcing you to. Maybe go ask your "naturopath" to deliver your baby and see what happens; they never seem to get complaints. Dr. Ravichander is a wonderful obgyn, probably the best in Saskatoon at the moment. She might not always be polite, but I'd take competence over politeness any day.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

- dish soap - Laundry detergent - Toilet paper - Kleenex - Coffee - Ben baby wash - Alarm clock - Absolutely would not recommend. My 50 year old mother went there in regards of finding a strange lump on her lady parts. Without any hesitation, and almost what seemed like disgust, this woman told my mother that it was simply her clitoris and it had been growing due to menopause. During this visit, she was extremely rude, uncaring, and rushed. My mother knew that she was wrong and it wasn't just her clitoris. She went for a second opinion, and within a few weeks this mysterious lump turned out to be a rare cancer. If my mother would have trusted this doctor, as a patient should be able to their physician, she would still be walking around with a potentially fatal cancer thinking that it was just part of her female anatomy. Bottom line, if you can find a different Doctor, please do.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I think a lot of you women complain too much! there's such a shortage of drs and medical staff. with the recent fluctuation in population, all drs have been overworked and understaffed. if you don't like her the first time you see her why wouldn't you seek a second opinion before flapping your jaws? you blame the drs and I blame you for opening your mouth in the first place. if she's this bad you best be reporting her. People now days can sure talk over the computer but actually doing something about it takes guts which most of you don't have. if I'm unhappy I say something. if I'm unhappy with the care I'm receiving from a specialist I'm going to say something so that hopefully it changes. that's all it takes is good communication.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I'm having bleeding for days and I'm 8 weeks pregnant. I had an appointment with her but I waited for almost an hour. Then when she came in and only asked some questions . She didn't even ask how am I feeling or anything. She didn't even check me. I waited for almost an hour and she only spent like 7 minutes with me. Very rude and lack of empathy.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

HORRIBLE Psychic : these words fit perfect to her...She is rude.. has no compassion..she was dr. on call during my stillbirth..she was checking me for labour pain., as her fingers entered my bagina, i screamed out of pain and to that she said: u r not relaxing, i am leaving u and then we will deal with whatever happens later..then two nurses took me for delivery, she came only after my dead son was delivered.. she showed no sympathy.. heartless stone...

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I just warn people she is not caring for you at all. I know she is responsible for my miscariage . All the time she said everithing is fine will I know it was not. I had all the symptoms of miscariage and she did not care how much we were waiting for that child.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016