Ratings for Dr. Ann Ravichander

Went for options for my results only to be give 1 had ask if there other options she said lets try this one first then we will try another one later if it doesnt solve problem. When ask about my cycle i try to tell her my dates she said my blood work looks good. Which i felt she didnt listen or pay any attention. Left office feeling im nothing more then test subject. Her Secretary was more helpful an understanding then the doctor was.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Always late. Tripled booked and not compassionate. She was once very good but has since lost what it takes to be a Dr.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

The most not attentive doctor who always hurries and never answers questions, because of her carelessness gave birth before the term, after delivery she treated me with bad health, she brushed aside from me and I had a bleeding. She did not even go into the room to find out how my affairs are and how I feel. find the best doctor for yourself and your loved ones

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Very rude. She should be wise to whom she is speaking with on the phone.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

I first seen Dr Ravichander back in 2003, for the birth of my first daughter and continued with her for the birth of my second daughter in 2006. Both pregnancies were high risk right from month 1. She went over and above looking after myself and my unborn daughters, Hospitalized for weeks on end prior to delivering healthy premature girls, and I myself healthy. Plus over the years, she has continued to be my gynecologist. I can't stress enough what we owe her, and the best quality of care I have received from a specialist to date. To us she is "Family". We are all forever grateful :)

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I have seen many doctors in saskatoon but dr ravichander is the best. Good listener and i had answers to all my questions

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

After suffering from an extreme pregnancy problem (to the point my body started to shut down) - which I still continue to deal with -, and trying to find someone to listen to me (as I've been treated BEYOND poorly by many health care workers who basically think im just exaggerating ect...)...I almost gave up until I was referred to Dr. R. She took me %100 seriously as my body showed ACTUAL physical distress, and I was able to get back on track after intensive treatment. I highly recommend her if you want someone who is not judgemental and someone who listens with empathy and detail. I seriously owe her!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr Ann is the first gynaecologist I have seen in Saskatchewan. She is polite, knowledgeable and always available for questions even if you leave her a message she gets back to you right away. I called her after hours due to my blood pressure being so high. She called me personally as soon as her office opened to answer my questions. Not many drs would call you personally. I love her no nonsense attitude. There really should be more Drs like that

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I have seen Dr. Ravichander twice now since 2012. The first time was to get my first IUD, and the second time was 4.5 years later, to have it replaced with a new one. I love Dr. Ravichander! She is very friendly, knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. She does not beat around the bush (LOL) and is to the point. She answers any questions I might have and gives me all of the information I need. I would highly recommend Dr. Ravichander!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Ravichander since 2010, which was when I was a teen mom. She has always treated me with respect. Yes she is blunt and to the point but in a profession where someone's life lays in your hands, you need to be. She is knowledgeable, is willing to investigate and is very involved with my patient life. She has even personally called me to give results if I couldn't make it into the office and is on top of everything. She listens and doesn't slough me off like many doctors do. She was also a major influence in my life for career choices. Of course I'll recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017