You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ann Ravichander

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

She is rude, she seem like don't want to work but somebody force her to work. she need some psychiatric treatment, always grumpy. somebody write review on Aug 10/15 that exactly same incident happen to me. same behaviour she did to me. For East Indian Patient, please don't go to her because her name sound she is Indian, she spoil Indian Doctor image, she is not going to helpful at all with the language thing or any thing. she is not professional at all. College of physician should cancel her licence and send her to some treatment & Teach how to behave with patient.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Very knowledgable! Would recommend to those wanting answers!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I hope my experience with this doctor will help other patients choose wisely as there is no dearth of good gynaecologist . Today ,I went for a Pap Smear . My appointment was scheduled for 9.30 am & I was taken in after an hour wait . Once inside ,she asked me to remove my clothes . After another 15 mins,she comes back & starts to do the needful . As you all are aware that gynaecological examinations are not the most comfortable thing to get through . So ,when she inserted the Speculum ,I was feeling the pain & discomfort which I think is normal . She told me to relax . I was trying to be at my best . Then in a rude tone she tells me DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU BACK TO YOUR DOCTOR ???????? Who is Male . DO YOU?????? Almost as if she was threatening me . Is this Professionalism ??? She might have a head full of knowledge but she lacks Compassion & Empathy ,which is the hallmark of a good doctor . I would never ever go to this doctor again .

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr Ravichander quickly diagnosed a problem i had that three doctors before were stumped on. She has seen me through two pregnancies, is kind and knowledgable and doesn't push anything on a person. Her office is nice and well staffed. She performed a c-section on me and I left the hospital a full day earlier than usual due to a very speedy recovery. Some people on here have complained she is cold, she is in fact very pleasant. I would much rather have a knowledgeable doctor who tells me what exactly is happening then someone who is "nice" and doesn't actually help me.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

This is my second pregnancy seeing Dr. Ravichander, and I would recommend anyone to her. I never have to wait long, and staff are so friendly. At first I wasn't sure because she isn't real chatty, but is very professional. She is very thorough and when I was in hospital I was extremely grateful to her and confident in her knowledge and ability. I felt like she has my baby and my best interests in heart and trust her completely.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I should have listened to the reviews about this Dr. when I read negative things about her. First time I went in to see her, she was as nice as could be. The wait was terrible and her schedule obviously does not fit with a working individual. I had to come back for a checkup, the wait to see her was 2 hours long.. So I had to constantly reschedule because she "fell behind" and was "busy". I don't care if your "busy" if you have patients to tend to that have appointments and have been waiting to see you. Be professional and don't keep them waiting, after all they are the reason why she has a job. I finally got in to see her after countless rescheduled appointments. Through this whole time she refused to talk about my blood test results with me or give me any information. I actually had to ask them to send them to my family doctor before she would start talking about it. Not only did she make me wait 5 weeks for the results, but her office & staff didn't even notify me that they had come in at all. Which I found very unprofessional. Every time I would ask her a question inquiring about an IUD all she would do is give me a pamphlet and tell me to read it. Which doesn't help me at all, every time I asked a question she made it seem like I was wasting her time & would hand me a pamphlet and tell me to read it. Needless to say I will definitely be finding another Dr that has "time" for their patients.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Knowledgeable but needs to work on her empathy skills. Quick to induce. Just because she has handled hundreds of pregnancies, she needs to remember that her patients have not.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

I seen Dr. Ravichander with my last pregnancy. She was always quick but showed that she cared. She took good care of me. Her staff are awesome. I know before 2012 her staff were rude and ridiculous but from 2012-present her staff are new and awesome. I know she is an extremely busy specialist, working in two hospitals, her clinic and also a once a month clinic in a rural community so she is a bit slower with her busy clinics and I also know that she has resident dr.'s observing some of her clinics which also slows her down but honestly she is probably one if the only woman specialists in Saskatoon where you can get in within a week or two of your referral and get better treatment than other doctors. People who complain about her are ignorant and obviously impatient, selfish and uneducated in the medical profession! I will go back to her. FYI if you have or had a problem with her or any other Dr. why wouldn't you say something to their face instead of blaming then for your own stupidity! Just saying :)

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I had Dr. Ravichander as my prenatal doctor and also went to her afterwards after my family doctor referred me for a problem with pain post partum. Her beside manner is atrocious. She treats you like a idiotic nuisance who is wasting her time. Prenatal - she was simply brusque and visits were very short. She was uninterested in me as a patient. When she examined me post partum she actually told me that I didn't know how to have sex and that if I just did it right, then it wouldn't hurt. She showed me the 'wrong' way (hurting my scar and shocking me) and then the 'right' way. It was very embarrassing the way she spoke and treated me and I left her office in tears. Her staff also books in 5-6 people at a time. If you want to actually be seen during your appointment time, show up 20-30 minutes early, because 5 other people have the same appointment time as you. If we have another baby, I will be going with the midwives or any other doctor but her.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr. Ann Ravichander's Credentials

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr. Ann Ravichander is a good doctor. She was very pleasant and answered all our concerns. She was on time and did not rush. "

February 9, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "She is rude, she seem like don't want to work but somebody force her to work. she need some psychiatric treatment, always grumpy. somebody write review on Aug..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgable! Would recommend to those wanting answers!"

August 23, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I hope my experience with this doctor will help other patients choose wisely as there is no dearth of good gynaecologist . Today ,I went for a Pap Smear . M..."

August 10, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "S7H0" to "S7K 3H3". Address has been updated from "None" to "750 Spadina Crescent East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13062440177".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ravichander quickly diagnosed a problem i had that three doctors before were stumped on. She has seen me through two pregnancies, is kind and knowledgable an..."

February 15, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "This is my second pregnancy seeing Dr. Ravichander, and I would recommend anyone to her. I never have to wait long, and staff are so friendly. At first I was..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I should have listened to the reviews about this Dr. when I read negative things about her. First time I went in to see her, she was as nice as could be. The ..."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable but needs to work on her empathy skills. Quick to induce. Just because she has handled hundreds of pregnancies, she needs to remember that her pa..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I seen Dr. Ravichander with my last pregnancy. She was always quick but showed that she cared. She took good care of me. Her staff are awesome. I know before 20..."

September 9, 2014