Ratings for Dr. Ann Ravichander

- dish soap - Laundry detergent - Toilet paper - Kleenex - Coffee - Ben baby wash - Alarm clock - Absolutely would not recommend. My 50 year old mother went there in regards of finding a strange lump on her lady parts. Without any hesitation, and almost what seemed like disgust, this woman told my mother that it was simply her clitoris and it had been growing due to menopause. During this visit, she was extremely rude, uncaring, and rushed. My mother knew that she was wrong and it wasn't just her clitoris. She went for a second opinion, and within a few weeks this mysterious lump turned out to be a rare cancer. If my mother would have trusted this doctor, as a patient should be able to their physician, she would still be walking around with a potentially fatal cancer thinking that it was just part of her female anatomy. Bottom line, if you can find a different Doctor, please do.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I think a lot of you women complain too much! there's such a shortage of drs and medical staff. with the recent fluctuation in population, all drs have been overworked and understaffed. if you don't like her the first time you see her why wouldn't you seek a second opinion before flapping your jaws? you blame the drs and I blame you for opening your mouth in the first place. if she's this bad you best be reporting her. People now days can sure talk over the computer but actually doing something about it takes guts which most of you don't have. if I'm unhappy I say something. if I'm unhappy with the care I'm receiving from a specialist I'm going to say something so that hopefully it changes. that's all it takes is good communication.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I'm having bleeding for days and I'm 8 weeks pregnant. I had an appointment with her but I waited for almost an hour. Then when she came in and only asked some questions . She didn't even ask how am I feeling or anything. She didn't even check me. I waited for almost an hour and she only spent like 7 minutes with me. Very rude and lack of empathy.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

HORRIBLE Psychic : these words fit perfect to her...She is rude.. has no compassion..she was dr. on call during my stillbirth..she was checking me for labour pain., as her fingers entered my bagina, i screamed out of pain and to that she said: u r not relaxing, i am leaving u and then we will deal with whatever happens later..then two nurses took me for delivery, she came only after my dead son was delivered.. she showed no sympathy.. heartless stone...

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I just warn people she is not caring for you at all. I know she is responsible for my miscariage . All the time she said everithing is fine will I know it was not. I had all the symptoms of miscariage and she did not care how much we were waiting for that child.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Ravichander for over 2 years for cancer check ups and she has always been wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and has always been very friendly and patient.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

It has been over 10 years since this doctor operated on me and I am still suffering the effects. If you need gynecological surgery do NOT use Dr. Ravichander and go elsewhere and save yourself years of ill health. I am commenting to help other women avoid what I have been going through all these years.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I went to Doctor Ravichander when I was pregnant with my twins. At 25 weeks along I had intense pains and I felt something was wrong. She told me everything was fine and refused to do a pelvic exam. 2 days later my twins were born. If she had looked she would have known I was in premature labour. Because they were so early with they have severe brain damage. I wish I could warn others better about this doctor

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I think Dr. Ann Ravichander is a good doctor. She was very pleasant and answered all our concerns. She was on time and did not rush.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

She is rude, she seem like don't want to work but somebody force her to work. she need some psychiatric treatment, always grumpy. somebody write review on Aug 10/15 that exactly same incident happen to me. same behaviour she did to me. For East Indian Patient, please don't go to her because her name sound she is Indian, she spoil Indian Doctor image, she is not going to helpful at all with the language thing or any thing. she is not professional at all. College of physician should cancel her licence and send her to some treatment & Teach how to behave with patient.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015