Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Neukum

I felt as if she didn't listen to my concerns and she was very condescending. Her advice was always to increase or ad medications that didn't even have to do with Neurology. She was hesitant to request testing and didn't review tests when they were completed. Test results were sometimes not sent to my regular physician, so medical issues were missed. I've chosen to find another doctor. I highly recommend anyone seeing Dr. Neukum get a second opinion before medicating and make sure your results are making it to your primary physician.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

She is very professional and personal at the same time. Cares deeply for her PTs and thorough. She spelled out all my oppositions and took time to explain what was going on with me. She worked with me to make the best choice in my care.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Actually took me a few minutes before my scheduled appointment time. Seems to care a lot. Considered my symptoms and various life factors to address my chronic pain issues.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2006

Dr. Stephanie Neukum's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)