Ratings for Dr. Sandra L. Hans

I have been going to Dr. Hans for 10 years. Every time i have to call for my 6 months check up I get nervous because I know I have to deal with Dr Hans staff. The staff who answers the phone is rude and nasty, I think her name is " Lynanne or Rayann? I have had some many problem with Dr Hans staff, I even try to talk to Dr. Hans about her staff with no solution. I love NP Jennifer, she is so nice and welcoming, she doesnt look down on you. When you call the front desk for an appointment the staff answer the phone and talk to you like they are the ones treating your illness (rude & nasty). Its time for me to find another practice. I cant go into 2016 with these issues.. My opinion if you are a sensitive person and want good bed side manners? Don't come here, the staff may make you feel worst?

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Hans is very friendly and if you are there for a yearly physical sits down and spends as much time with you as you need. She never seems like she is in a hurry to get you out of the exam room.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

This doctor was recommended to us many years ago when we were newcomers to the area. I have found the staff to be both rude and uncooperative on many occasions. I have to wait at least 20 minutes upon arrival before I even get in a room...... and then no less than 30 minutes before Dr. Hans comes in for a 5 minute complimentary visit!, and God help you if your late..... You'll loose your appointment slot AND get billed. If I was to do that in my restaurant,I wouldn't have any customers left. My time is valuable too....hum?,maybe I should start charging a penalty fee to the doctor for every minute over my appointment time that I have to sit and wait.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr. Hans has been just okay for me. I've had problems with nurses' attitudes and not following through with letter I needed for Medco pharmacy. I prefer Jen the NP.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Agree with several other comments. Generally I have been satisfied with Dr. Hans but not the others at the practice. Had one nurse call me to tell me about abnormal test results, and when I asked what they meant, she told me to check the internet. While I like Dr. Hans, I am considering going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Hans has been our family doctor for 17 years and never had a complaint about her. Sometimes there is turnover in the staff but the core group is superior.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Hans' nurse practitioner is the rudest nurse/medical "professional" I have ever come in contact with. I have lived in multiple states and had to switch doctors multiple times and never have I come in contact with someone so rude in the medical field.In addition, Dr. Hans routinely requests to see patients to "check up" on their prescriptions prior to writing them a refill. Her office visits, however, are $230 a visit. She recently refused to fill my antidepressant prescription via the telephone (I am two hours away and my temporary doctor is not in the office for a week) and insisted that I come into the office. I have been on this medicine for two years with no problems at all. It is absolutely absurd that she would request for me to drive two hours for a prescription refill (for a week until I can get in to see my temporary doctor) that she very well knows I have had no trouble with for two years. I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

I have found Dr. Hans staff to be VERY easy to work with, and very accommodating - scheduling me or my daughter in the same day almost every time requested. She has a great PA assisting her - Jen - and very good nurses - such as Donna.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Have been seen by Dr Hans for 11 years. I really like her, but, like others, I have found the staff difficult to work with. My daughter and I often go to the walk in clinic on Dutchland because we cannot get in same day for a uti, a bad sore throat, or a minor, but urgent problem. She has a letter dissing walk ins on the waiting room wall.Apparently patients should suffer just because she overbooks so much no one can ever get in same day?

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

After 2 years of seeing Dr. Hans, I've had it. The practice is not patient friendly AT ALL. The staff is rude. Dr. Hans seems knowledgeable but the way that the practice is run is exhausting as a patient. They should put a sign up that say that all that they care about is your co-pay. Again - exhausting, rude and not patient friendly.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. Sandra L. Hans's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Chester, OH