Ratings for Dr. JOHN Nolen

Love Dr. Nolen as our family doctor. He has 5 chidren of his own so I feel he has a wealth of experience as well as knowledge. He is always very gentle with my little ones and respectful of them, very good at examinations with babies or wriggly toddlers! He does not make me feel silly when I have brought them in for a 'small' worry a time or two! Worked with me to decide the best way to pay for my vaccinations. Very trustworthy doctor who gives of his time for all questions.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr Nolen is by far the best family doctor I have ever had. He also takes care of many of my extended family and we all simply love him. He truely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

DR NOLEN IS A VERY CARING DOCTOR, MY FAMILY HAS BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR NINE YEARS AND HE HAS ALWAYS TOOK THE TIME TO TALK TO US AND DOES TESTING IF NEEDED BEFORE PERSCRIBING MEDS. HE IS ALWAYS ON TOP OF WHAT IS GOING ON AND WE WILL NEVER USE ANY OTHER DOCTOR BUT HIM!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. Nolen and his staff are absolutely amazing. You get the feeling that everyone who works there is genuinely concerned for the patient. Dr. Nolen spends his time listening to you and making sure that you get the best treatment possible. They are almost always able to get you an appointment the same day you call (they also generally accept walk-ins). There is an on-site lab and I've never had a blood draw that was so well done and painless as the ones at this office. If you're looking for a new doctor for you or your family I would definitely recommend Dr. Nolen.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. JOHN Nolen's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Springdale, AR