Ratings for Dr. Martin M. Berger

e rushes the visit and since I needed to discuss medical clearance and diabetic neuropathy he said it would take 4 visits (4 copays) to get him up to speed. He likes to type slowly and if you talk to fast for him he gets irritated in a way he responds by letting you know you need to jump through imaginary hola hoops to get your medical clearance which involves multiple doctors which is not true as I had this done a few years ago. When you challenge him on it he changes the subject. He then tells me that diabetic neuropathy is not related to sleep apnea and stressed that in his thirty something years he has never heard such a thing. Little common sense tells you that if sleep apnea raises blood sugar it fast tracks complications such as diabetic neuropathy but he didn't seem to think so at all. He told me that I was bouncing all over the place explaining my neurorpathy blaming me for his frustrations when he was just irritated with using his ears to listen. Well sometimes conditions are complex but he obviously likes simple patients that don't involve much work but he will still charge you an arm and a leg for it. If this "smart" DR ever reads this posts I hope he reads this article to bring him up to speed on things.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Moving to North Florida area, above Orlando. Most caring and sensitive doctor I've ever been to. Very thorough. Always happy to help out, when I was stuck on a crossword puzzle. I will surely miss him!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2006

Dr. Martin M. Berger's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1975)