Ratings for Dr. Colby Evans

The staff answered my questions, got me in and out efficiently.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr Evans has great skills in communicating with teens. He also has reasonable expectations for that particular age group. He gave my son a very simple and effect morning and evening routine for clearing up his acne. So far so very good.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

First apt. with Dr. Evans, felt I was rushed through, Dr. never performed an examination of me. I had to ask about getting some growths frozen. Not too satisfied with appointment.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

In for an annual checkup and out in about 15 minutes. About 7 minutes with th Doctor and an understudy. Felt rushed and imposing. Not the normal accommodating and welcoming interaction. I'll give a pass this time.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

I appreciate being worked in to the Doctor's schedule very quickly. Everyone I was in touch with was quite courteous and professional.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

even though it was just a routine exam, Dr Evans took his time and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Evans is professional, knowledgeable, personable, conscientious and reassuring.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Not a very welcoming experience. Front desk staff was terrific and friendly. Nurse and doctor - not so much. I saw the PA there a few years ago. She was same, not friendly. They act as though you are putting them out and wasting their time.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Awesome! I felt extremely comfortable, and I learned a lot. I left with a great plan in place for my skin care routine!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Great Doctor. Easy to talk with. Satisfied how they take care of the new patients. Very prompt.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Colby Evans's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Evans aims to make a difference in the lives of his patients by providing the highest quality care in a comfortable environment. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology.

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2000)

• Doctor's Choice Award Nominee