You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Colby Evans

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

The ratings I gave Dr. Evans and his staff tells it all.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Thanks! But requiring me to fill in this field is a bit much.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr Evans was prompt, personable, and professional during my appointment. His exam was thorough. No issues were disclosed. He did offer suggestions for preventive care. I will be going back for annual checkup or as needed.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Why can't every doctor run their office as efficiently as this one? Why can't every doctor be like Dr. Evans? I'm lucky - my insurance covers my visits to him. If it didn't, I'd pay out of pocket to continue having him take care of me.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I left crying out of gratitude because Dr. Evans is the only doctor in my long search who said that he will work to get to the bottom of my problem and get me well. The staff were wonderful and Dr. Evans put me so at ease. He was kind and thorough and gave me lots of confidence in his ability to really help me. So glad I found this practice and this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

I am always impressed with the courtesy and competent care I receive at Evans Dermatology. The doctors and staff are superb. The atmosphere is welcoming, friendly and extremely efficient. They are thoroughly knowledgeable, and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I could not be more pleased with the courtesy and respect that Evans Dermatology extends to me as a patient. I have never been treated better by a team of doctors or their staff.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Colby Evans's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Evans aims to make a difference in the lives of his patients by providing the highest quality care in a comfortable environment. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology.

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2000)

• Doctor's Choice Award Nominee

• Humana Freedom Plus
  • Humana Health Care Plan
  • Humana Medicare
  • Medicare (General)
  • Medicare Replacement (Humana Replacement)
Secure Horizons

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans and all of his staff are excellent. The person that does the hiring does a super job! I definitely recommend Dr. Evans and his staff. "

May 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The ratings I gave Dr. Evans and his staff tells it all."

April 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks! But requiring me to fill in this field is a bit much."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fast, efficient, knowledgeable. Freezing of lesions was relatively painless. Can recommend Dr. Evans and his staff."

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Evans was prompt, personable, and professional during my appointment. His exam was thorough. No issues were disclosed. He did offer suggestions for preventiv..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is how a doctors office should be run. Efficient, helpful and knowledgable."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Why can't every doctor run their office as efficiently as this one? Why can't every doctor be like Dr. Evans? I'm lucky - my insurance covers my visits to him. ..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I left crying out of gratitude because Dr. Evans is the only doctor in my long search who said that he will work to get to the bottom of my problem and get me w..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am always impressed with the courtesy and competent care I receive at Evans Dermatology. The doctors and staff are superb. The atmosphere is welcoming, frie..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not be more pleased with the courtesy and respect that Evans Dermatology extends to me as a patient. I have never been treated better by a team of docto..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always professional staff and services! Been going to Dr. Evans for several years now."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff was very friendly , helpful and knowledgeable. Dr. Colby Evans was very friendly and helpful. "

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A+ diagnosis, treatment and personal rapport. Thanks, Dr. Evans!"

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Colby Evans is an excellent Doctor, In addition to his medical skills he has a very pleasant personality that enables him communicate well with his patient..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Courtney is very friendly and nice especially her beautiful smile. She makes me comfortable and explained everything. I will def refer to my friends abou..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans takes time with you to answer any questions you have and shows his concern for your condition."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans is very knowledgeable and is great with kids. "

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans was direct, helpful and laid out a plan for my treatment with goals and timelines. I like that. Things are progressing nicely per his instructions a..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans does not over-treat. He is very honest in his diagnosis."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Evans makes me feel like he personally cares about curing my condition. He is very personable, and explains his diagnosis and treatment plan in a way I can u..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In addition to exceptional care, this office is a model for how any practice should run. The staff is friendly, efficient and professional. It's a patient-cente..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Staff very polite with minimal weight time. Dr addressed all questions and explained everything so I could understand. Highly recommend."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans was very friendly and knowledgeable. He addressed my needs and answered all my questions. My wait was minimal and the staff was friendly. What more ..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The staff is very nice and Dr. Evans is very nice and knowledgeable as well."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was impressed the very first time I saw Dr. Evans because he knew something about • Calciphylaxis. He was genuinely interested in my medical issues & caring &..."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience, as usual. Each of the staff members are friendly and helpful. I can't say enough about the attention and care that I receive from Dr. Evans."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Total patient experience at Evans was excellent -as a result, I have high confidence in physician and staff-great interdepartmental communication and follow up ..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans made the right diagnosis and his recommendations were on target. Job well done."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans is knowledgeable and thorough. He listens and provides explanations in a way that is very understandable. He is a real Pro."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I see Eryn McIntyre and I am very happy with her knowledge, help and genuine interest in my concerns. Everyone is always friendly, professional and helpful and ..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans is so kind! He always takes time to ask if I have any concerns, then listens and addresses them. "

January 17, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I trust Dr. Evans completely and deeply appreciate his friendly, respectful, personal manner."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great, quick appointment! Called and got an appointment next day. Staff were accommodating and patient when I arrived with my newborn for my appointment. "

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans is wonderful. Always very pleasant and helpful. Even though he has opened an office closer to my home, I will always make my appointments with him...."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Felt real comfortable with office staff and doctor"

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Dr. McClung was very nice and very thorough answered all my questions and it was a pleasant experience Cindy. Also her assistant him I believe her name is Rhon..."

January 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow! Always on time and great job. Friendly, knowledgable, and etc. etc. "

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a new patient. The staff are very friendly and getting in to see Dr Evans so quickly was wonderful"

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans is professional and relaxed, and keeps his office running like a fine tuned sports car. I highly recommend his services."

December 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Evans for a few years and I am always impressed with him and his staff. I am an older woman and I feel like he understands my situation. Than..."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience. Knowledgeable, easy to talk to and always prompt. "

December 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If I could see Dr. Evans and his staff for everything, I would never look for another doctor again. He and his staff are amazing as always. "

December 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super friendly and courteous staff, very clean office. Dr Evans is very personable and professional, I've never felt like a number at their office."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Am impressed with Dr. Colby's diagnostic and treatment skills, great bedside manner, and efficient office functioning."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As always, a really good visit! No waiting and a good check-up."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed. Dr. Evans is a gentleman and very knowledgeable. I felt very good after being examined by him and diagnosed for my illness. The courtesy o..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience! Very knowledgeable staff. "

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Evans is, simply put, the best at what he does. "

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans is my dermatologist and I always appreciate his knowledge, his thoroughness and his punctuality. . Recently, he thought I needed to see another docto..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was my first visit w/ Dr. Evans As always the staff was very courteous and helpful. Dr. Evans was very easy to speak w/and addressed my concerns. I would h..."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans was easy to talk to and addressed my concerns. He explained my condition and ways to treat it. I was very satsified. I am also impressed with how t..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very efficient office. Always on time. Dr. Evans is smart and professional. "

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent care in this office. Supper friendly staff and top notch doc."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very thorough and on time. I am very happy with Dr. Evans and recommend him to friends and family"

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best medical practice that Ive experienced!!!!!!!!"

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although I now live in Round Rock, I continue to use Dr. Evans because I trust him. He is wise, caring, and kind."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went for a checkup with Dr. Evans after a friend highly recommended him. I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience! The staff was wonderful and Dr..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The entire staff is very professional and handles all matters in an efficient manner! "

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans listens carefully to any patient concerns and responds in a manner that is easily comprehended."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have total confidence trusting Dr. Evans with my skin health. He and his staff are knowledgeable, take time to listen and educate, and are always prompt and ..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent, prompt, courteous. Well worth effort to see."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Evans every year for the last 5 years or so. His staff is always prompt, cheerful and helpful. I can barely get my info forms updated b..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The mole I had frozen has shown little or no change...Is this normal..?? "

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visit Dr. Evans every 6 months and will continue to do that because of my abuse of the sun on my body as a teenager."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans is friendly and thorough and doesn't make the appointment feel rushed. He takes time to answer questions His staff is friendly and courteous. "

October 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "It was a very quick visit (no complaints there). I went in for my first checkup. He looked at my moles, and told me to wear sunscreen and come back in a year. H..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great service...every year. I have a follow-up in a couple weeks."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with Doctor Evans and his staff. They are very helpful, professional, and knowledgeable."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very well pleased with Doctor Evans and staff. Doctor Evans explains everything very thorough."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Well pleased with the staff, office, and especially the knowledge and professionalism of Dr. Evans. I wish more Doctors offices were this efficient courteous an..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First visit... I'll add more if follow-up is necessary."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Evans and his staff for years now. Finally, the best dermatologist is right in my own back yard! "

October 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I appreciate Dr. Colby Evans's no-nonsense, down to earth, professional attitude. Not only is he a good listener, but he takes the time to explain findings, ..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In and out quickly. Helped ease my fears. Painless procedure. Nice staff!"

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am usually able to be seen a few min earlier than my scheduled appointment time & they are quick & thorough. Very satisfied."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Still the best doctor's office visit I experience."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Evans and his staff to be very professional and informative, no long wait in the main waiting area and no long wait once you were taken to a exam ro..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Evans is great. I have been going to him for 5 years. Always a great experience."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband goes to Dr. Evans and so did I until I got older and wanted a woman for a change. Dr. Evans is very nice, easy to talk with and never seems in a hur..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Evans was recommended by our family physician. He and his staff were very thorough and professional as well as friendly. My previous Dermatologist recommended a..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Adressed all my current concerns.... Thank You "

September 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans had great "bedside manner" and made my husband feel at ease."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Staff was efficient and friendly. Dr. Evans was right on time and answered all my questions. Everything I could want in a medical practice."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pleasant, punctual, and informative. A positive experience."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans if my favorite freezer. He gets the job done with a minimum of damage to recover from."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Evans is not only a great dermatologist, he runs a highly efficient office. The entire experience was as good as it gets with respect to doctor's offices."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have moved recently to Austin and was given Dr. Evans as a referral. Very pleasant. A little disappointed he didn't take more time to examine me or recommen..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely awesome. Very professional and friendly staff, and Dr Evans is just top notch. "

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently visited Dr. Evans' office with a sever case of hives. Not only were they able to squeeze me in in an hours notice when he was booked solid for months..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Colby -- after you talk with your Mom about the card she sent to my Mom, let me know how we are related -- got to be cousins some how! And, thanks to you an..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Evans and his staff are awesome! I wish that all Dr offices were run as well as this one."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Friendly, professional, knowledgeable and always concerned and helpful. They always work to find the best prices on prescriptions and take the time you need on..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Easy , quick, determined problem professionally....respected my time as well . Thanks "

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is really great doctor I am so lucky to see her Please keep it up thanks so lots "

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As an orthopedic doctor myself I am very careful who treats me. That's why I continue driving a fairly long distance to continue my follow-ups with Dr Evans who..."

May 14, 2015
  • Address has been updated from "9701 BRODIE LN STE A106" to "9701 Brodie Lane, Ste. 106". Suite has been updated from "None" to "".

February 17, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.evans-dermatology.com" to "http://evans-dermatology.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(512) 280-3939".

February 17, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=43611'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

March 6, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=43611'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014