Ratings for Dr. Colby Evans

I called with an emergency visit and the office were able to prescribe my antibiotic immediately since I am a patient of Dr. Evans. The staff scheduled me for an office visit the following week. My appointment with Dr. Evans was great. He and staff are professionals. I would highly recommend Dr. Evans.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

My last visit was in August 2016, but I have seeing Dr Evans at his Office on Brodie for ~10 years. His office is well run, courteous and efficient. I never have to wait more than 5-10 minutes in the lobby, immediately run through the basic checks with a staff member in my room, and Dr Evans comes in shortly after. His assessments are thorough as well as his explanations. He always takes time for questions and waits until he sees I am clear and satisfied. Importantly, he remembers who I am. I previously had carcinoma cancer and had Mohs surgery through another doctor. He he vigilant in keeping an eye out for future recurrence. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Arrived on time and saw Dr.evans soon after. Thorough exam and Good discussion.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I got to the office early for my appointment and was taken back and seen by Dr. Evans right away. It is rare to get such courteous and prompt attention in a doctor's office any more - I really appreciate everyone I came into contact with.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Once again, Colby and his entire staff get 5 stars -- KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Evans possesses all traits associated with excellence in his profession. He is extremely self-confident.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

The staff answered my questions, got me in and out efficiently.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr Evans has great skills in communicating with teens. He also has reasonable expectations for that particular age group. He gave my son a very simple and effect morning and evening routine for clearing up his acne. So far so very good.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

First apt. with Dr. Evans, felt I was rushed through, Dr. never performed an examination of me. I had to ask about getting some growths frozen. Not too satisfied with appointment.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

In for an annual checkup and out in about 15 minutes. About 7 minutes with th Doctor and an understudy. Felt rushed and imposing. Not the normal accommodating and welcoming interaction. I'll give a pass this time.

Dr. Colby Evans's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Evans aims to make a difference in the lives of his patients by providing the highest quality care in a comfortable environment. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology.

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2000)

• Doctor's Choice Award Nominee