Ratings for Dr. Colby Evans

I am known for leaving knuckle marks on waiting room chairs. Not so with Dr. Evans. Even with a procedure having been done...It was a "piece if cake" thanks to the calming assurances and exceptional knowledge possessed by Dr. Evans. Truly a dedicated professional of which I am most fortunate to be a patient.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

50 characters required to post a review....but only one is needed. AWESOME!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

We have seen Dr. Evans several times and HIGHLY recommend him, but we usually see Eryn McIntyre, PA-C. She is EXTREMELY competent and knowledgeable, has a wonderful bed-side manner, and takes her time with her patients. The best thing is, she KNOWS her petients on sight. We won't go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

As always, a pleasant experience! Little or no waiting, courteous staff, and great communication. I recommend Dr. Evans to anyone looking for a dermatologist!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

After the examination and freezing of several lesions and taking a specimen from the skin on my right shin, I was left in the examining room to dress. The open area on the shin began to bleed quite a bit, running out onto the floor. I opened the door and called for assistance. Joseph was nearby and came to my aid. He worked with the area and stopped the bleeding and applied a new bandage. I do not take any blood thinners, but this is the second time in the last couple of years that I have bled profusely when a somewhat thick specimen of my skin was taken. Please note this in my file for reference. Otherwise, the visit was satisfactory

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Great 'bedside manner." Very knowledgeable and always attentive to my concerns.

Submitted November 15, 2016

Uses a scribe so he can focus solely on you. Wish he could be my GP doc!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr Evans is always friendly, caring and very competent.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I have been visiting Dr Evans at the Brodie location for several years. He is personable and professional. He always takes a minute to ask how things are going. The staff is welcoming and always friendly.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Excellent facility and staff. Very timely and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. Colby Evans's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Evans aims to make a difference in the lives of his patients by providing the highest quality care in a comfortable environment. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology.

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2000)

• Psoriasis
  • Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
  • Acne