You may also like

Rate Dr. Colby Evans

Dr. Colby Evans's Ratings

Dr. Evans is not only a great dermatologist, he runs a highly efficient office. The entire experience was as good as it gets with respect to doctor's offices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2015

I have moved recently to Austin and was given Dr. Evans as a referral. Very pleasant. A little disappointed he didn't take more time to examine me or recommend blood work. This was routinely done because of my skin disease. I will continue seeing him and will discuss this with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2015

Absolutely awesome. Very professional and friendly staff, and Dr Evans is just top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2015

I recently visited Dr. Evans' office with a sever case of hives. Not only were they able to squeeze me in in an hours notice when he was booked solid for months but he saw me within 5 minutes of my arrival. It was evident that he could tell I was distressed and assured me he could make better. I was immediately treated and scheduled for follow appointments where I experienced the same level of care. I highly recommend Dr. Evans.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

Colby -- after you talk with your Mom about the card she sent to my Mom, let me know how
we are related -- got to be cousins some how! And, thanks to you and the staff for top notch professionalism. Thanks, Hank E.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

Dr Evans and his staff are awesome! I wish that all Dr offices were run as well as this one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

Friendly, professional, knowledgeable and always concerned and helpful. They always work to find the best prices on prescriptions and take the time you need on any concerns. A great office who puts their patients first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

Easy , quick, determined problem professionally....respected my time as well . Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

She is really great doctor I am so lucky to see her Please keep it up thanks so lots

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

As an orthopedic doctor myself I am very careful who treats me. That's why I continue driving a fairly long distance to continue my follow-ups with Dr Evans who in my opinion is excellent-- a very fine diagnostician, kind and understanding bedside manner and clearly explains his findings and recommendations. Wait times are short and his staff is very friendly. I highly recommend Dr Evans for nay of your skin problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807486].votes_count ]]