Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Greene

Dr. Greene has re-established my confidence in knowledgeable physicians with outstanding bedside manners. He was very thorough in examining and removing a couple of bumps on my face (my main reason for making an appointment to see him), and he also took biopsies of a couple of other areas that he was concerned about and sent them to the lab for analysis and diagnosis. Dr. Greene let me know what the different treatments would cost, what would be covered by my insurance, and what wouldn’t be, which I appreciated knowing. Two days later, I was surprised but very pleased to receive a phone call from Dr. Greene to let me know that the biopsy reports were clear. It was refreshing to have an appointment with an M.D. who is well-trained in traditional dermatology and cosmetic treatments, experienced, and who enjoys spending a lot of time with his patients, providing understandable explanations and answering all questions. He wants to give the best care possible. I highly recommend Dr. Greene.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Steven L. Greene's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1980)

Healthnet