Ratings for Dr. Jason G. Sayat

I switched to Dr. Sayat at Kingsdale after a bad experience with my first child with Professionals for Women's Health when they missed my preeclampsia which caused me to have my daughter 5 weeks early. When I asked the nurses on labor and delivery unit at Riverside who they recommended, it was Dr. Sayat. He has delivered 2 of my children after seeing me through the entire pregnancy and I am currently 34 weeks pregnant with my 4th. He is very personable, knowledgeable and attentive. He takes his time and answers all my questions until I have a complete understanding. I believe he is the reason I have had healthy full term births with little intervention even though I am high risk. He also has a great and calming bedside manner. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

I decided to look up each of my physicians after reading about this site in an article. Why? Because it's unfortunate if any of them receive a bad review. I switched to Dr. Sayat after another doctor in his practice - my former OBGYN - couldn't see me for some time. It was supposed to be a one-time visit and I stayed with him. Dr. Sayat is patient and thoughtful. When I've had a problem, including abnormal paps, he's provided candid information and taken the time to answer all my questions - regardless of the number. During two most recent procedures, outside of my annual exams, he was comforting and respected my boundaries for treatment. (I like to listen to music and not know the details of what's happening.) Dr. Sayat is a fantastic physician and the only person I could imagine delivering my babies, when the time comes.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Doctor Sayat Delivered my third child. This pregnancy was different than my others and I felt like my son was breech. I brought this to Dr. Sayat attention numerous times her ignored me. Like I had never had a baby before. I went into labor on my own several hours before I was scheduled to be induced. But he missed the scheduled time anyway. I ended up having an emergency c-section because my baby was breech. His wife who he shares a practice with ended up delivering. And forgot to bring my husband into the operating room. When I asked where he was they said Who? I changed doctors and he will not deliver any of my future children.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2008

Dr. Jason G. Sayat's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)