Ratings for Dr. Lyn Guenther

I have seen this very fine woman and know she is very ethical, has much experience and the Lyn Gunther and the staff are very professional!!! She and the staff work very well together to make your experience as comfortable as they can. My cancer has come back again and again because I am high risk being as it was in stage 4 when it began and in a place I could not see, on by backside. Therefore. I will be seeing her often, yet in years to come to keep my skin cancer under Lyn Gunther's watchful eye!!! SHE IS GOOD!!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr Guenther has so much experience in her field, she is very thorough with her examination , very well knowledge in dermatology, the staff are very good , they call to for reminder of appointment. Very good team work.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

The WORST experience of my life with trying to get help from a doctor. Her crazy, sociopath of a receptionist Michelle plays games with people for pure fun. She claimed to call me for my reminder appointments (twice, and 7months apart) but actually didn't. Then she became condensending, and abusive, blamed me AND refused to give me a fill in apmt. Although she claimed to put me on the cancellation list ,again after 4more months of suffering I never got a call. Meanwhile my treatable condition spread all over my face, I have suffered emotional trauma and after losing a year trying to get in. I never did get to see the doctor. However after reading these reviews....I will find a better one, with a more mentally stable humane receptionist!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

PEOPLE WITH ALLERGIES BEWARE THEY HAVE DOGS AT THE OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I would never recommend this doctor. I was a patient for almost 4 years and she would only treat one area at a time even though I had many that needed treatment, I finally got a biopsy done after almost 4 years and a letter from my family doctor, By then the cancer had spread and I had to have surgery to correct her incompetence. and am still.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr Guenther is an excellent Doctor. She is amazing I've gone to her over 5years. Thank you Dr . Sam

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

TERRIBLE!!! She treated me like an inferior, and would not listen to any of my concerns. She took a quick look at one patch of skin, but not the others. She pretty much told me to "suck it up" even though I've been "sucking it up" for 20 years already. Filling out her questionnaires were extremely pointless since she didn't even look at them. She gave me the same prescription that my family doc has been giving prescribing me for 15 years. The reason why my MD referred me to her was because the prescription stopped working.... Guenther just told me to use everyday until it goes away LOL- nice advice. Don't waste your time folks!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Worst ever! Do not ever let her take a scalpel to your body. She either doesn't care if you get a terrible scar or she is an incompetent surgeon. When she sprayed liquid nitrogen on my arm, there wasn't enough in the sprayer, so she left it on to get the last dips out so she could get her $60. She said it would not remove the melanin from my skin but now I have a white mark I'll have forever. Terrible "doctor". This lady doesn't care about people...just money. '

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I've been to see Dr. Guenther roughly 10 times over the past year and I must say she is always kind and quite knowledgable. I've never waited more than 20 minutes for my appointment and the staff is also always kind. Dr. Guenther has been able to get control of my Alopecia which is the reason I visit her, for those of you who don't know what that is, it is a hair condition where the body attacks the hair follicles causing one to get bald patches throughout their scalp, as a 21 year old female this can be quite embarrassing and really hurt your self esteem. During my first appointment I was quite nervous for the needles that I would be receiving (they were going into my scalp) noticing my hesitation she opted to use pediatric needles that weren't as long and didn't look as scary, this really didn't help ease my nerves and I was quite thankful for her being observant because I most likely wouldn't have said anything. Reading other reviews I am quite shocked because this sounds like a completely different person than the one that I have ever encountered! I will continue to visit Dr Guenther and I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Do not waste your time folks..another over rated over paid drain on the system..gave me the same cream script my old Doc gave me 40 years ago..did not look at the afflicted areas or ask questions..must have had a luncheon date at the Hunt..bring a good book..or listen while she chats and chugs along her arrogant way..only positive?..she had nice teeth caps..never again...go to your vet.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016