You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lyn Guenther

Do not waste your time folks..another over rated over paid drain on the system..gave me the same cream script my old Doc gave me 40 years ago..did not look at the afflicted areas or ask questions..must have had a luncheon date at the Hunt..bring a good book..or listen while she chats and chugs along her arrogant way..only positive?..she had nice teeth caps..never again...go to your vet.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr Guenther made me wait 45 minutes while she chatted with another patient about her hip surgery, in the other room, I could hear them talking through the wall and they spent that time exchanging stories, really? I have seen her three times for same thing, no change. I won't be going back!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

The waits are unbelievable! I go every 6 weeks for a 5 minute appointment but have to suffer a 1 1/2 hour wait in chairs that are horrible. Has the compassion of Donald Trump.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Be careful about being asked to participate in one of their 'studies' offered. This office receives much of its' income from being paid very highly to test new drugs that have not been proven effective or whose side effects have not yet been determined. You get to be the guinea pig and suffer the consequences without any means to be compensated since you sign a consent form to accept the risks. All the risk is yours and they get all the benefit - money, and their name published in all the medical journals. Be wary! They are interested most in patients who meet criteria for study. If not you get a couple of minutes, some basic advice and the privilege of waiting a year for it. No different from any other dermatologist or your family doctor for that matter. And the loud staff member who talks over everybody? Doctor's daughter, no medical training whatsoever.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

While I like and respect Dr. Guenther, you can count on at least an hour wait time before you get to your appointment. And the waiting room furniture is very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I have been lots and seen her argue and berate her staff in front of patients!!!!!!!! So unprofessional!!!!!!! There is one staff member that is really loud and talks over the person trying to booke for no reason. Again, not professional! !! The rest of the staff is nice and is friendly. Dr gunther always talks to me about her life while i am in with her.....all i want is my prescription....not hear about her crafts or surgery or whatever. No wonder she is always behind when i see her if she is like that with everyone

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Was always willing to listen and help. Staff is great.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Reception was good, the wait to see the doctor was unacceptable - 1.5 hours and then 10 minutes of her time! We were expecting her to explain about what we went in for and to be able to discuss but instead she took a look and handed out a prescription - same as any other doctor - very disappointed. We didn't go in for her to confirm the diagnosis; we were looking for treatment that would work!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Staff is very helpful and does their best i think under what is probably stressfull environment. I have been often and she has been standing talking to staff and has to be reminded to see patients! I had a 7:30 am appointment and waited until 830 to be seen once. Staff is friendly but that's all that's good at this office

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

I waited a year to see Dr. Guenther for my acne. I spent only 5-10 minutes in her office, after which she immediately prescribed me an oral and topical antibiotic without even telling me about possible longterm damage, or adverse effects of stopping them. My acne was so mild that I'm sure an oral medication was unnecessary, but being naive and trusting as I was, I listened to the doctor. During followup appointments she told me to continue taking the antibiotic and further prescribed me a strong retinoid. I took the antibiotic for 7 months but had to stop because of gastric issues. As soon as I stopped them, my acne transcended into a terrible, inflammatory pustular outbreak, and my skin looked like a grimy oil spill. My skin has never been the same since I took antibiotics, and to this day I still deal with this new kind of acne, have a host of food sensitivities, and IBS. When I went back to see Dr. Guenther, she insisted it was my own fault for stopping the medication. The worst thing I've ever done for my skin and body is taking the medication Dr. Guenther prescribed me.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Lyn Guenther's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Do not waste your time folks..another over rated over paid drain on the system..gave me the same cream script my old Doc gave me 40 years ago..did not look at t..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Guenther made me wait 45 minutes while she chatted with another patient about her hip surgery, in the other room, I could hear them talking through the wall ..."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The waits are unbelievable! I go every 6 weeks for a 5 minute appointment but have to suffer a 1 1/2 hour wait in chairs that are horrible. Has the compassion o..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Be careful about being asked to participate in one of their 'studies' offered. This office receives much of its' income from being paid very highly to test new ..."

November 21, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "While I like and respect Dr. Guenther, you can count on at least an hour wait time before you get to your appointment. And the waiting room furniture is very un..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been lots and seen her argue and berate her staff in front of patients!!!!!!!! So unprofessional!!!!!!! There is one staff member that is really loud and..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Was always willing to listen and help. Staff is great. "

April 9, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Reception was good, the wait to see the doctor was unacceptable - 1.5 hours and then 10 minutes of her time! We were expecting her to explain about what we we..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Staff is very helpful and does their best i think under what is probably stressfull environment. I have been often and she has been standing talking to staff an..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I waited a year to see Dr. Guenther for my acne. I spent only 5-10 minutes in her office, after which she immediately prescribed me an oral and topical antibiot..."

September 8, 2014