Ratings for Dr. Lyn Guenther

TERRIBLE!!! She treated me like an inferior, and would not listen to any of my concerns. She took a quick look at one patch of skin, but not the others. She pretty much told me to "suck it up" even though I've been "sucking it up" for 20 years already. Filling out her questionnaires were extremely pointless since she didn't even look at them. She gave me the same prescription that my family doc has been giving prescribing me for 15 years. The reason why my MD referred me to her was because the prescription stopped working.... Guenther just told me to use everyday until it goes away LOL- nice advice. Don't waste your time folks!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Worst ever! Do not ever let her take a scalpel to your body. She either doesn't care if you get a terrible scar or she is an incompetent surgeon. When she sprayed liquid nitrogen on my arm, there wasn't enough in the sprayer, so she left it on to get the last dips out so she could get her $60. She said it would not remove the melanin from my skin but now I have a white mark I'll have forever. Terrible "doctor". This lady doesn't care about people...just money. '

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I've been to see Dr. Guenther roughly 10 times over the past year and I must say she is always kind and quite knowledgable. I've never waited more than 20 minutes for my appointment and the staff is also always kind. Dr. Guenther has been able to get control of my Alopecia which is the reason I visit her, for those of you who don't know what that is, it is a hair condition where the body attacks the hair follicles causing one to get bald patches throughout their scalp, as a 21 year old female this can be quite embarrassing and really hurt your self esteem. During my first appointment I was quite nervous for the needles that I would be receiving (they were going into my scalp) noticing my hesitation she opted to use pediatric needles that weren't as long and didn't look as scary, this really didn't help ease my nerves and I was quite thankful for her being observant because I most likely wouldn't have said anything. Reading other reviews I am quite shocked because this sounds like a completely different person than the one that I have ever encountered! I will continue to visit Dr Guenther and I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Do not waste your time folks..another over rated over paid drain on the system..gave me the same cream script my old Doc gave me 40 years ago..did not look at the afflicted areas or ask questions..must have had a luncheon date at the Hunt..bring a good book..or listen while she chats and chugs along her arrogant way..only positive?..she had nice teeth caps..never again...go to your vet.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr Guenther made me wait 45 minutes while she chatted with another patient about her hip surgery, in the other room, I could hear them talking through the wall and they spent that time exchanging stories, really? I have seen her three times for same thing, no change. I won't be going back!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

The waits are unbelievable! I go every 6 weeks for a 5 minute appointment but have to suffer a 1 1/2 hour wait in chairs that are horrible. Has the compassion of Donald Trump.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Be careful about being asked to participate in one of their 'studies' offered. This office receives much of its' income from being paid very highly to test new drugs that have not been proven effective or whose side effects have not yet been determined. You get to be the guinea pig and suffer the consequences without any means to be compensated since you sign a consent form to accept the risks. All the risk is yours and they get all the benefit - money, and their name published in all the medical journals. Be wary! They are interested most in patients who meet criteria for study. If not you get a couple of minutes, some basic advice and the privilege of waiting a year for it. No different from any other dermatologist or your family doctor for that matter. And the loud staff member who talks over everybody? Doctor's daughter, no medical training whatsoever.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

While I like and respect Dr. Guenther, you can count on at least an hour wait time before you get to your appointment. And the waiting room furniture is very uncomfortable.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

I have been lots and seen her argue and berate her staff in front of patients!!!!!!!! So unprofessional!!!!!!! There is one staff member that is really loud and talks over the person trying to booke for no reason. Again, not professional! !! The rest of the staff is nice and is friendly. Dr gunther always talks to me about her life while i am in with her.....all i want is my prescription....not hear about her crafts or surgery or whatever. No wonder she is always behind when i see her if she is like that with everyone

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Was always willing to listen and help. Staff is great.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015