Ratings for Dr. Roger Gutner

This physician needs to retire. Has absolutely NO bedside manner. Couldn't get a referral to a cardiac specialist even though I had one before moving here. Have a major cardiac issue. Will travel to Concord after attempting to get referral on two occasions. Dr. very aloof & condescending.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Unfortunately, Dr. G. is burned out. I am not sure of it is because of the demands put on him from the "Hieraches" and the whiners that see him. But I have found over several years of dealing with this clinic that quite often the Dr.'s are over worked, not just by the clinic , but by (some) patients. As a result of this, I think he carries his anger around and neglects the people that realy are sick. I saw him once due to him covering for my dr. It was a "sick visit" he never came closer than 10 feet to me and diagnosised me with a sinus infection. (and I even showered. hahah )

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Needed a new Dr. since new to area. Made an apointment with DR to follow up an emergency room visit. Check-in person great! Waited over an hour in the examining room. I asked Dr. to follow up with the results per request of emergency room dr. My new DR records got lost, and I guess had wrong info on them. I had to call the office everytime to check to see if assistant followed thru. Then and only then would I get a call back to have to restate what I called for 4 days earlier. Dr. never called back, except once to tell me he was sending records to specialist and would get back to me. A week and a half later I called to find out what was going on because I hadn't heard anything and the assistant couldn't find my records. I finally had enough and spoke with the Dr. directly about how I felt I was being treated (or not treated)by him and assistant he told me if I wasn't happy with the service then I should get a new Dr. Nice way to treat a new patient! Looking for one now.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2007

He is a very nice, concerned, understanding doctor with a very good nature and a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

He is a great doctor and has showed concerns for my health many times. I just wish he was on time more often.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2007

Statement made by Gutner "What do you want me to do about it?" I would suggest others to not see him unless they are well, he appaerntly does not like sick people.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2006

Dr. Roger Gutner's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Laconia, NH