Ratings for Dr. Michael Helewa

Dr. Helena not only looked after my daughter through 2 extremely high risk pregnancies but I was Blessed to have worked with him in the Maternal/child area of St. B. He was not only brilliant but humble, but personable with a great sense of humour. A truely rare gift to find these qualities all rolled up into one person. Dr. Helewa...you will be in our hearts & minds forever.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

My rating was long overdue but Dr. Helewa performed my surgery back in 2003 when I had an ectopic pregnancy. He is an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Love this doctor. I would trust him with any family members life.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr Helewa is AMAZING! I had a some troubles getting pregnant and when I finally did it turned out to be a molar pregnancy. Within 2 days of being diagnosed I had a d&c with Dr. Helewa. He was so supportive and when I finally got pregnant again he saw me through to then end. He's very knowledgable, puts you at ease and is just an all around perfect Dr! Hands down the BEST Dr I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

What a great physician/surgeon! I am blessed to be his patient! I wish that we have more physicians that are patient oriented, NOT the system oriented.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I'm 42, tested 1/9 for Downe Syndrone and had Gestational Diabetes. I could not have gotten through the stress of this pregnancy without Dr.Helewa. He's a true godsend. When he walks into the delivery room, he brings with him a calm that could never be taught. He is a white knight.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

He was my Dr all throughout my pregnancy and when it was time he delivered our baby. He was AMAZING!!!!! In the last few moments baby was in distress and he remained cool and calm and had baby delivered before I even knew what was happening!!! If you're lucky enough to have him as a Dr you're in great hands!!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Very good doctor. Although have tried to call a few times to find out results of an ultrasound from a few weeks ago and have yet to be told what my results are, office staff a re not good at returing phone calls. Otherwise no complaints and overall a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

when he walked into the delivery room he looked at us & made eye contact and smiled it seemed like a pivotal moment of comfort... Being in the presence of a true physician ( healer) is a profound experience. This man is a true mensch as well as a great obstetrician! thank you.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Hands down the best doctor I've ever been to. There are some born to a calling and this is his. He took care of me when my own doctor wouldn't. I'm very grateful to have met him. I don't know what I'd do without his compassion, knowledge, caring and sense of humor. Truly a gifted doctor and outstanding human being.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014