Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Pilchik

I visited Dr. Pilchik 11 years ago after a mild heart attack. First he was laughing in the adjacent room with his nurse over my description of getting a heart attack by eating too much Chinese food for lunch. Very disrespectful! Then it turned out his office did not have my hospital records and he told me I had a serious heart attack based on a quick call with my interventional cardiologist. (Meanwhile my attending cardiologist at the hospital maintained it was mild during a subsequent conversation!) The net-net is that Dr.Pilchik was insensitive, disrespectful, and quite frightening in his inadequate understanding of my heart attack. I never saw him again and all my tests over the past 11 years showed my heart attack was exceedingly mild and did little damage!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Excellent knowledge and compassion The experience was rewarding

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

i am an eldercare nurse&i took my elderly patient to see dr.Pilchik in his Yorktown office a few yrs ago. not only were he&his staff rude& inexperienced, he almost killed my 98yr.old patient. I just found out that my brother who has major cardiac issues is being treated by dr. Pilchik& I immediately made him promise to never to go back to this awful dr. I am in the process of working w/ my brothers internist to find a new& better cardiologist..

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

My visit was a very pleasant and informative experience.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

A pleasant experience. He treated me with kindness and respect.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Excellent experience. The office was clean. The staff was kind. And Dr. Pilchik spent plenty of time listening to me!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

I found him to be knowledgeable and kind. His staff was pleasant. The overall experience was excellent

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Unfortunatately, my experience with Dr. Pilchik was not pleasant, to say the least. His staff in Yorktown were not pleasant or helpful. I felt rushed when I was with Dr. Pilchik and it seemed as if my questions were a nussance to him. I would NOT recommend him to friends/family

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr. Robert M. Pilchik's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1995)