Ratings for Dr. Mohammed M. Zeinomar

Best doctor in town. Not only is he a Gastroenterologist for children, he's a Pediatric doctor also. I've used him for my children for over 12 years. I wouldn't chose another doctor for any reason. Dr. Zeinomar goes out of his way to help your child in all areas. He doesn't overlook any parents concern. He educates and treats. His staff assists him in all areas. They continue to educate and provide help as needed. Most staff members are very respectful. As long as you show respect you get respect. That's anywhere. I'll continue to use Dr. Zeinomar until my kids are no longer allowed to see a pediatric doctor or Dr. Z retires. Hope he don't!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Best pediatrician i've met in pc.Him and his staff take time to learn everyone by name. Always interested and takes time to look at each child.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I did not like this doctor's. at best he was the first doctor who actually tried to treat my daughter at war they put a tube down in her nose and down her throat without putting her to sleep. so my 8 year old baby girl had to go to 22 hours without anything to eat or drink. then it took forever for the nurses and I to get him on the phone to find out if they can take the tube out of her throat. and he took his sweet precious time in the offering any help or services did not go back to him after the first visit.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Caring Doctor, very smart and trustworthy man. Always concerned about my child.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

THIS DR. OFFICE ALWAYS HAS A WAIT AND IS NEVER ON TIME. MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN SINCE SINCE BIRTH AND WE ARE YET TO FIND OUT HER DIAGNOSIS AFTER TESTS THAT HAVE BEEN DONE. THE STAFF IS NOT VERY FRIENDLY AND I DON'T FEEL VERY CONFIDENT IN THIS DR. ESPECIALLY AFTER OVER 2 WEEKS AGO I SPOKE WITH THE NURSE ABOUT MY DAUGHTER'S CONDITION AND THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO GET BACK WITH ME AND THEY HAVEN'T EVEN CALLED ME. I HAVE HEARD NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE FROM EACH MOTHER I HAVE SPOKEN WITH ABOUT THIS DR. SO I GUESS IT'S TIME FOR A SECOND OPINION.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

I have taken my son for 3 years and he has been great in treating him with his pleasant manners and he is a good doctor. I would highly recommend him. Some times there is a long wait!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

I love this docter i have been using him for ten years now and even tho his office visits are a little long he is a kind patience an smart man

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

Dr. Zeinomar has been wonderful. He is very quick to diagnose and treat. He is very observent and cares about the children. I highly recommmend him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

Dr. Zeinomar was very helpful and caring. He shows a sincere intrest in the well being of my child. Furthermore, his clinic is updated with the latest technology and allows for a very positive office visit.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

I Just Dont Care For This Doctor!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2006

Dr. Mohammed M. Zeinomar's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1980)