You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Heshy Sturm

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Absolutely amazing. Don't know what I would do if he ever retires.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Amazing doctor ! I drive from bradford to Toronto just because I want to keep him as my daughters doctor. Very knowledgeable and always asks if we have any questions or concerns. Always assures me that I'm doing fine and always has the right answers ! Wouldn't trade this doctor for any doctor even if they were close to me up here in bradford. Highly recommended! I wouldn't pay no mind to the negative reviews they don't describe him at all.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I findDr Sturm to be condescending, arrogant and rude!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Very knowledgeable, answers on every question and very caring

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Strum has been my 3 children Pediatrician for almost a decade. He is an amazing doctor with great knowledge. What I like about Dr. Strum is that he is not quick to give/priscribes my young children drugs. He has always encourage me to Waite it out and try natural things that will help them get through there illness while their kids bodies heal it self. I could not be more happy with the service he provides my girls. It's funny , but I work with infants in a child care setting, n base off the doctor's report they come back to me with I can imidiately tell if Dr. Strum is their family doctor.

Submitted October 27, 2015

extremely unprofessional . Refused referals to specialists. Asked to leave his practice when learned that I went to the family doctor to get the referal that he refused to give my son..

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

He's an amazing physician. I trust him 100% with my kids....

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Heshy Sturm's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "A complete waste of time. Long wait, no proper examination and refusal to write referrals. Would not recommend to anyone. An extremely bad experience."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely amazing. Don't know what I would do if he ever retires. "

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor ! I drive from bradford to Toronto just because I want to keep him as my daughters doctor. Very knowledgeable and always asks if we have any ques..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I findDr Sturm to be condescending, arrogant and rude! "

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very knowledgeable, answers on every question and very caring "

December 18, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Very rude doctor. He was arrogant and didn't really care. I have to say that in some way I felt he was been discriminatory to me."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Strum has been my 3 children Pediatrician for almost a decade. He is an amazing doctor with great knowledge. What I like about Dr. Strum is that he is not q..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "extremely unprofessional . Refused referals to specialists. Asked to leave his practice when learned that I went to the family doctor to get the referal that h..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "An incredible doctor! He really listens to my kids and he is always spot on with his diagnosis. We are so lucky we have him as a pediatrician."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He's an amazing physician. I trust him 100% with my kids...."

June 22, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L3T0" to "L4J 5K2". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 441 Clark Av W". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19057645114".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sturm is simply the best doctor i ever met. He's a genuis and i trust him 200% with my 3 kids. He was their doctor since baby and it's been 13 years now. ..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I can't understand why sub-standard doctors are tolerated in Canada. As on reviewer put it, go anywhere but here. To which i would add, even a veterinarian."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Physician. He has been my kids' Doctor for 10 years."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "The best! My kids are now grown too old, but he gave us great care, was understanding of our needs, and I always had confidence in his assessments, in compariso..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "disgusting appalling filthy office rude staff and receptionist tries to do doctors job to speed up the process. go anywhere but here."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Both of my boys have been going to Dr Sturm since they were babies. We can always get an appointment same day and he really is amazing! He's seen it all and i..."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Sturm is an exceptional Pediatrician. I can always get my son an appointment with out having to wait weeks. and also don't have to wait to long in the w..."

September 22, 2014
  • City changed from "Toronto" to "Thornhill"

March 30, 2012