Ratings for Dr. Heshy Sturm

After struggling to get an appointment for our child, he raised his voice and screamed in front of our child that he would not take care of him. He's disgusting. Thinks he's god. Diagnosis was also way off. Rude pig

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Strum is always patient with my oldest (who hates going to the dr) he's very calm and soothing, and always very thorough in answering my questions. If u get an early appointment u are in and out but I find later in the he tends to run behind... Probably cause of all the time it takes answering parents questions!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr Sturm is great. He has been the doctor to both my sons from birth, he's kind, knowledgeable and very pleasant to be around.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

A complete waste of time. Long wait, no proper examination and refusal to write referrals. Would not recommend to anyone. An extremely bad experience.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Absolutely amazing. Don't know what I would do if he ever retires.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Amazing doctor ! I drive from bradford to Toronto just because I want to keep him as my daughters doctor. Very knowledgeable and always asks if we have any questions or concerns. Always assures me that I'm doing fine and always has the right answers ! Wouldn't trade this doctor for any doctor even if they were close to me up here in bradford. Highly recommended! I wouldn't pay no mind to the negative reviews they don't describe him at all.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I findDr Sturm to be condescending, arrogant and rude!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Very knowledgeable, answers on every question and very caring

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Very rude doctor. He was arrogant and didn't really care. I have to say that in some way I felt he was been discriminatory to me.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Strum has been my 3 children Pediatrician for almost a decade. He is an amazing doctor with great knowledge. What I like about Dr. Strum is that he is not quick to give/priscribes my young children drugs. He has always encourage me to Waite it out and try natural things that will help them get through there illness while their kids bodies heal it self. I could not be more happy with the service he provides my girls. It's funny , but I work with infants in a child care setting, n base off the doctor's report they come back to me with I can imidiately tell if Dr. Strum is their family doctor.

Submitted October 27, 2015