Ratings for Dr. Heshy Sturm

Apsolutely superb , it is not easy to find such devoted and knowladgeible medical doctor as Dr Sturm!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

He is a horrible doctor. He yells at his patients and at his staff. He is arrogant and off-putting.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

I witnesses bullying in the workplace by Dr sturm to his kind and lovely nurse for something so small. She apologized for throwing out notes and he embarrassed her by shouting at her in front of an office of people . - I walked away choked up. Cmon Doc just because you have MD by your name gives u no reason to treat anyone this way . You are a bully with no conscience . This behaviour is NOT TOLERATED in the major corporations , u would get fired!!!!! I wish I could have hugged her and told her I appreciate her warmth , professionalism and friendliness . Learn how to use your heart man.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

He is quick and to the pint which I like however he didn't want to send my son for a repeat testing even after the test showed abnormalities he just brushed it off. He also has a way of making you feel like an idiot for asking questions or concerns. Overall an ok doctor but it really depends on his mood that day. He treats his office staff like garbage and she is a really nice lady!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

He's thorough, knowledgeable and incredibly friendly. Excellent staff.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

He's the best. He has been extremely helpful regarding my sons and I couldn't be more grateful. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

After struggling to get an appointment for our child, he raised his voice and screamed in front of our child that he would not take care of him. He's disgusting. Thinks he's god. Diagnosis was also way off. Rude pig

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Strum is always patient with my oldest (who hates going to the dr) he's very calm and soothing, and always very thorough in answering my questions. If u get an early appointment u are in and out but I find later in the he tends to run behind... Probably cause of all the time it takes answering parents questions!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr Sturm is great. He has been the doctor to both my sons from birth, he's kind, knowledgeable and very pleasant to be around.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

A complete waste of time. Long wait, no proper examination and refusal to write referrals. Would not recommend to anyone. An extremely bad experience.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016