Ratings for Dr. Durga Maddineni

I agree she a nice perdon.so far im happy and didnt have any complications.but the waiting time is too long and if i would be havinng problems with my health i would definately see other doc.otherwise shes fine.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

She is a nice woman but I stopped seeing her. She said I had "problematic sinus", and dismissed the problem as minor. She never referred me to an allergist or ENT specialist, even though I had the insurance to cover it. This was after five sinus infections in one year. I got another GP, got an allergist and had a sinus surgery. When I had colitis, she diagnosed it as appendix, and said if the pain got any worse I should go to the ER right away over the weekend. Finally when I returned to see her the next week with same colitis symptoms, she sent me to a gastro specialist. He was very good. But I don't know how she could mix up appendix and colitis, surely the specific symptoms are different.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

I thought the wait to see the doctor was a little too long. Waited 45 minutes to be seen. Other than that the doctor seemed very knowledgeable and competent. She listened to what I had to say and was kind. I will definitely go back.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009