Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Schmid

Great Staff & Doctor Care! I would Highly Recommend Dr. Schmid to all!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Dr. Schmid performed my breast augmentation after 4 kids, and I would choose him again & again! He is skilled, thorough, caring, and trustworthy. I am beyond happy with my results, and I am so thankful for my experience.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Very pleased with my experience! Professional and friendly staff!! Dr. Schmid was very thorough and made sure I was happy with my results!!! I wouldn’t have done this any other way!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr. Schmid and his staff are incredibly professional and kind! They are all so professional and happy to help answer any questions you may have! I had an amazing experience with this office! Definitely recommend Dr. Schmid and his staff! -Kali R.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr Schmid and his staff are extremely professional and deliver exceptional services. The BEST in Lubbock! Highly recommend Dr. Schmid and his staff. LT

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Schmid and his staff are professional and caring! They are all wonderful and will help you with anything. I have had a great experience and so happy with my results. I highly recommend Dr. Schmid! Thank you so much! Kara C.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Such a wonderful doctor. I had breast augmentation done about 10 months ago and couldn't be happier with how they turned out! His staff is wonderful and very helpful with anything you need! Would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Schmid is one of the most personable and professional doctors I have had. I let him know the results I was wanting and he knew exactly what to do for me. I had a breast augmentation with a lift and I am extremely pleased with my results. Dr. Schmid and his staff made me feel confident and comfortable with each step along the way, from my consult to my post op appointment. I am so greatful to have found such a wonderful place!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Very pleased with Dr. Schmid and his staff. Very professional and willing to answer any questions, entire staff was very welcoming. Absolutely no complaints.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I am very pleased with Dr. Schmid and his professional staff. I would definitely recommend Dr. Schmid . I am using the products from his office that he recommended and they are the best I have ever used.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Robert P. Schmid's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2002)