Ratings for Dr. Lan A. Bui

I was released from the ER and my PCP referred me to Dr. Bui. Since my issue was urgent, I was able to get in to see her the very next day. She had ultra sound performed in her office as well as the blood draw. All of her staff is so sweet and helpful. When I call on the phone they are thorough and always go the extra mile. My surgery is next week and I have no fears. Dr. Bui is such a good teacher. I have had numerous surgeries so she will have to work around all those issues. She explained plan A and it we come across issues, this will be plan B. My husband was with me when all this was explained and we both said how impressed we were with her. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

There aren't enough words to express how extremely grateful I am to Dr. Lan Bui. Speaking post-op from a very necessary surgery, I have a unique vantage point of Dr. Bui's multi-faceted talent. Dr. Bui became my doctor through high recommendation as I desperately searched for a second opinion. OB/GYN stuff in particular can be daunting, but Dr. Bui actually takes the time to truly listen. Her professional, attentive, and very knowledgeable approach is so reassuring. Let me close by saying I will absolutely bring my daughters to Dr. Bui for care when they are of age. Ultimate kudos. Dr. Lan Bui supersedes the title of doctor- she is a healer.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I loved Dr Bui. she was kind and patient. I would highly recommend her to all friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Bui is not a understandable doctor. She makes me feel uncomfortable. She is not even friendly. I cant see a doctor who is not friendly. She will put her staff before the patient and she will not allow you to explain yourself. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

BEWARE and always get a second opinion. That's all I can say.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr Bui is in the office only two days a week. Getting appointment is difficult. Front desk staff not accommodative for appointments. The nurse that draws blood was terrible, never faced issues where someone had to poke 3 times, after 2 times she realized that she should use a smaller needle. Multipe appointments for no reason when she could have given us a decision in just one appointment.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Having issues with my breast. She couldn't find anything wrong so thought I wasn't telling the truth, went to another Dr only to find I had an infection from a procedure she did.. Her staff is horrible.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Horrible makes you wait forever for testing results staff is incompetent and unable to answer questions and she is hardly ever there, leaves you worrying Nd having panic attacks because you can never find out results in a timely manner I moved out that way so had to leave A group of doctors and hospital that was very patient oriented and come to this

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

she didn't check my insurance before she gave me procedure..now I have bill almost thousand dollars.she said it was necessary test but still she should check. she didn't admit her mistakes. maybe her office person missed but I felt fooled and now u have fight insurance. company..Im being pregnant and from other country...why I have get all stress? its my money from my pocket not hers. hope docs should care about it.one more thing...I had to wait at least one hour even I came on time.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Bui for years. Her staff has gotten horrible. Unable to answer basic questions, schedulimg problems. I had to wait 2hrs on my last appointment. Dr Bui takes up for her staff and their incompetence. I prefer a competent and caring doctor with an equally competent staff.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr. Lan A. Bui's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1998)

Oxford