Ratings for Dr. Lan A. Bui

There aren't enough words to express how extremely grateful I am to Dr. Lan Bui. Speaking post-op from a very necessary surgery, I have a unique vantage point of Dr. Bui's multi-faceted talent. Dr. Bui became my doctor through high recommendation as I desperately searched for a second opinion. OB/GYN stuff in particular can be daunting, but Dr. Bui actually takes the time to truly listen. Her professional, attentive, and very knowledgeable approach is so reassuring. Let me close by saying I will absolutely bring my daughters to Dr. Bui for care when they are of age. Ultimate kudos. Dr. Lan Bui supersedes the title of doctor- she is a healer.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I loved Dr Bui. she was kind and patient. I would highly recommend her to all friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Bui is not a understandable doctor. She makes me feel uncomfortable. She is not even friendly. I cant see a doctor who is not friendly. She will put her staff before the patient and she will not allow you to explain yourself. I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

BEWARE and always get a second opinion. That's all I can say.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr Bui is in the office only two days a week. Getting appointment is difficult. Front desk staff not accommodative for appointments. The nurse that draws blood was terrible, never faced issues where someone had to poke 3 times, after 2 times she realized that she should use a smaller needle. Multipe appointments for no reason when she could have given us a decision in just one appointment.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Having issues with my breast. She couldn't find anything wrong so thought I wasn't telling the truth, went to another Dr only to find I had an infection from a procedure she did.. Her staff is horrible.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Horrible makes you wait forever for testing results staff is incompetent and unable to answer questions and she is hardly ever there, leaves you worrying Nd having panic attacks because you can never find out results in a timely manner I moved out that way so had to leave A group of doctors and hospital that was very patient oriented and come to this

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

she didn't check my insurance before she gave me procedure..now I have bill almost thousand dollars.she said it was necessary test but still she should check. she didn't admit her mistakes. maybe her office person missed but I felt fooled and now u have fight insurance. company..Im being pregnant and from other country...why I have get all stress? its my money from my pocket not hers. hope docs should care about it.one more thing...I had to wait at least one hour even I came on time.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Bui for years. Her staff has gotten horrible. Unable to answer basic questions, schedulimg problems. I had to wait 2hrs on my last appointment. Dr Bui takes up for her staff and their incompetence. I prefer a competent and caring doctor with an equally competent staff.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr. Bui is great and understating. She is a great listener she truly tries to do best for the patient. I have had two surgeries with Dr. Bui, and the scars she left were amazing you cant even tell they are there. i have been seeing dr. bui for five years, and wouldn't think of ever leaving. not only do i trust her with my life, but my best friend, sister, and mother trust her with their life as well.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

Dr. Lan A. Bui's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1998)

Healthnet