Ratings for Dr. Daniel Krivoy

he may know his ophthalmology but his office staff is rude, stupid, and incredibly nasty. RX was written for me- should have been for 90 days (for $90) instead i received enough for 20 days at cost of $35 dollars. i called drug company and was told that that is how the request was submitted. this is either 1- a mistake or 2- the doctor is stupid…take your pick… my followup visit is for 36 days later than the original visit. i called and the EXACT REQUEST WAS SUBMITTED AGAIN once may be a mistake but twice is incredibly stupid and dangerous!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

2 cateracts removal on 95 year aunt. Dr. Krivoy friendly and professional. Prompt return of calls

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I have glaucoma and several ophthalmologists in Los Angeles recommended Dr. Krivoy as the top glaucoma surgeon in the region. I found him to be very professional and he followed up with me carefully; he really seemed to care.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

I've seen him three times. He's always sees me right away. He spent a lot of time with me and wasn't rushed, took time to answer my questions. His staff is very friendly. It's a very peaceful office.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009